I waited for over a month instead of taking the legal route. These have the development in last 1 month.
- She has not filed any complaint in the police station and I confirmed on it from 2 lawyers.
- She is staying in Bangalore for last 15 days, whereabouts are not known yet
- She is coming to her office regularly (as I confirmed from other sources)
- She is saying to others (i confirmed from other sources) that I am not in India now and hence she is staying in Bangalore and she wants to shift to
- The child is in Bhubaneswar (2000 km from Bangalore) and the mother has left the child since last 15 days
- Her father is coming to his office and her mother is still suspended
They are not taking any calls, not answering to anyone, neither are agreeing to any kind of talk. This was expected.
She has threatend me in front of police before leaving the house (The police forced me, but could not make me go with thm. As we all know how corrupt the police is and ). I remained silent as whatever happens, I do not want to create a problem for the child.
Now the child is almost 1 year and I want to take the child with me. I want to take him as staying with them will be very bad influence (she has accepted in writing for taking alochol, forgery, cheating with employers and lying now about me). And I want to take that responsibility for life. And as long as he stays with her parents, they will create every possible situation to stop me seeing him.
She is not staying with the child as the child is in Bhubaneswar. And she is working from Bangalore. Her side is clear:
- She does not want a divorce and wants to live on her own (with so called so many brothers)
- She wants to child to be with her parents and does not want to take any responsibility of the child
- She does not want to stay with me, neither do I want that now. I want a mutual divorce, which she is avoiding.
- Her staying with me comes with conditions of cutting off all my relationships, my friends and life, which is impossible.
I want to know if taking the child with the help of some people (and paying off police to come along) with me from her parents (and she is not there with the child):
- Will it create any legal problem?
- Can she say I have kidnapped the child ?
- Any other complications and precautions I need to take before proceeding
I am taking it as calmly as possible as she is unpredictable, impuslive, sometimes violent and at the same time cries as and when needed to call the police or create problems. I want the child and let her take divorce whenever she wants. In fact, she has no need now as she neither cares for me or for the child. And it will take considering her dramas, but I do not want to miss seeing the child.
Thank you again for your kind help and suggestions.