Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case against a cheating girlfriend

Page no : 5

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2016

Originally posted by : kamaljeet Singh
Respected sir, feeling very stressed need ur response urgentlly.. Sir I had a relationship with my girlfriend from past 6 long years.. I didn't did anything physically with her because we promised each other that it will all done after marriage...everything was going good we both love each other very much.. We both wanted to stay together..I talked to his brother nd mother about our relationship and told him that we both wanna marry each other.... I told my parents also but they were agree with my decision.. My parents talked to her parents nd they refused... They said it's very far away so we don't wanna marry her their.. Then I requested their parents touched their feet said everything.. I did everything for her.. But suddenly she stopped talking to me her phone was switched off.. So I started messaging on her mother phone that please don't leave me don't do this all I requested to her.. But didn't get reply.. Suddenly his brother called me and said don't call her nd don't msg her otherwise it is not good for you.. I convenced my sister nd she dont wanna marry you.. I told him bhia you should have told her latter when you aware about our relationship you should have stopped it early but at this stage when I deeply love her you are using these words.. Then he told me jo bola samajh me aa gaya na.. Then I told him let your sister tell me these words that she don't wanna marry me.. Then he put the call on conference and told her sister to tell him what you want.. She told me dekh Bhai mujhe tujhse shaadi nahi karni hai aur ye mera faisla hai.. Samajh gaya... Sir at that time I lost everything.. I loved her alot we had a good relation but she cheated me for her parents.. Agar use aisa hi karna tha tho use pehle sochna chahiye tha... But now she don't want to hear my voice... Behaving with me like a stranger... Sir she played with my life with my emotions.. I am mentally feeling ill... I need suggestion if their is any law so I can file a case nd punish her... Please suggest me at my email id kaka000145@gmail.com..

Go home.  you have no remedy. 

हवालात में सारा स्ट्रैस और सारा प्यार आंसुओं के रस्ते झड़ जायेगा.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2016

Originally posted by : manjuappu
hi My name xy and my gf name is x ..We were in al sorts of relationship for 18 months or more ill may 16th 2016 we were  in lkiving in relationship for more than a year then she wen back o native with some reasons later we used to meet regularly at hotels and stay lodges and she use to come to my place every 15 days 

Next i had given her more than 50 k(transfered through bank) bought nmay things etc ..Now she says her marriage is fixed cant go aginst parents etc and i spoke to her many times ,fought and even tried making her understand as this may cause her problems in future as most of the times there relatives also know the realtionship between us..later guy who is getting married with her also know the fact about us and he has been told many lise by her too , now when i try to speak with her she had taken help of police saying that I am harrasing her but infact I called and fought only for her future ..second the case is not filed (NO FIR) can file a case against her if FIR is not yet filed by her and it was just a call from police may be know from her end kindly send suggestions on this

I have all the proofs and evidences of she staying with me as i still stay in same flat

I have all lodge bills where we stayed togetrher 

I ave booked tickets online whenever she came to visit my plac etec many photo proofs along with call records are there too kindly suggest me

Go home.  you have no remedy.  You already have collected a lot of evidence which can take you to jail.

You cannot file any case agains ther and she can file multiple cases against her.

chaitu   19 December 2016

In short:

My inlaws+wife has married be stating that she has completed her Btech with 55%, however - later 3 months I came to know that that were lies and she already have 6 subjects in place.

can we file a case - cheating in this case. How much this will be helpful and what can I do? Should I apply divorce. This isn't only reason - Whole family tells lies every time even though I told them not to  do so.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 January 2017

Are you  interested to know how many criminal cases can she file on your entire family including married/unmarried brother/sister and their spouces.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 January 2017

you will need a lotof patience to get cognizance of the cases filed by you.

But hse does not have to struggle much to have you fixed.

Moon Light   13 January 2017

I am not the law expert. But I would like to suggest something. Considering whatever you are saying is true.

First of all before doing anything you just captured all the prrof which will help you in legal matter.

In case if she files case agains you & if you dont have any proof against her then you will be in big trouble. 

Note :- WhatsApp chat will not considred as proof unless & until authenticity proven. In case of Video & Audio it not possiable to tamper so capture this

shubham   31 January 2017

hey guys i need some urgent advice actually my ex gf have broken with me after having s*xual pleasure and monetry use. she was in relattionship with me for around 5 months .she have maken all the promises of getting married. she is now marrying a guys of his caste and he make me abuse many  time and his family too i have photgraphs that she was in realationship with me . when i asked her why she has done to me she stop replaying me and told her parents that i am hareesing her . and his parents called women cell dat this guy has haressing their daughter . and the cell gave me verbal saying that dont come in between their marriage  now my question is dat i want to file case against the girl as this is hight of being making fool of me.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2017

Originally posted by : shubham
hey guys i need some urgent advice actually my ex gf have broken with me after having s*xual pleasure and monetry use. she was in relattionship with me for around 5 months .she have maken all the promises of getting married. she is now marrying a guys of his caste and he make me abuse many  time and his family too i have photgraphs that she was in realationship with me . when i asked her why she has done to me she stop replaying me and told her parents that i am hareesing her . and his parents called women cell dat this guy has haressing their daughter . and the cell gave me verbal saying that dont come in between their marriage  now my question is dat i want to file case against the girl as this is hight of being making fool of me.

You have no remedy.

gopi   23 February 2017

hello all my girlfriend also cheated me and leave me without any reason what can I do illegally anyone help me

gopi   23 February 2017

hello all my girlfriend also cheated me and leave me without any reason what can I do illegally anyone help me

gopi   23 February 2017

Santhosh   19 December 2017

Hi sir/ madam I santhosh. My age is 27. When I was 25 I found a girl in Facebook. We started loving each other when she was 16 when she was studying in 11 the standard. Now she is 18 years. She was deeply in love. I wanted to marry her. I never thinks about cheating her. 6 months before she told me that if my mother accept we can continue our love or we can breakup. Then I talked to her mom. She said OK. After 4 months her mother told me to come and see me. Then finally they started avoiding me. I didn't get any reason. For avoiding me. I want Justice please help me.

Rahul Tiwari   07 August 2018

Hello guys,

I also faced the same issue in my life, i was in a relationship with a girl from last 1.5 years. she used me in the name of love. she lied me about many things like about her past affairs n all. later on i came to knew that she already did the same thing with 2-3 more guy before me. she made me fall in love with her but she was just showing fake love for her purpose. she used me for her pleasure and played with me in the name of love. as this was my first experience i haven't been in any kind of relationship before this. i'm running into deep mental illness from last 2-3 month just because of her. i had suicidal tendency due the same. still i'm not able to focus on my work or anything. She completely ruined my life. At the end i realized that she was able to do this to me because the guys whom she cheated before me didn't took any action against her. Due to huge anger on that b*tch i was thinking to upload all of her nudes to punish her. but later i realized that it would be against law n i'll be punished for that offence. So now i'm going to take legal action against her. Please suggest me on the same.

This matter sounds to be very light to readers but only those guys can understand the mental damage caused by such gamers who also been in such situtation. All of us should take a stand against those guys who use to play with someones feeling for their purpose.

Thanx

rajeshbherihar   21 July 2021

i m at that situation right now what to do brother please help me i just can't live without her she is not in contact with me from 7-8 month

I don't know why she left me after every thing she promised me to marry me but now dont know what happened to her i wanted to talk atleast once but her father told me too many things cause of father i can't do any thing unlog bohot paisa wala dost hmko kuch smj ni aarai mera family khatra mai pad jaiga usko call kia toh bola yaar mai ky karu itna saal sath reh k at last ase q kr dia kuch smj ni aarai use baat krne dil b krta h jb b call krta hun toh mujhe block kr k he rakha h

kisi ko kolu toh b dar lgta h mujhe he rapist bol maar dalega admi sob apka q condition ase tha k cheat kr ra h gf apka tb b kuch kr ni paya islea maine sb bol dia please help me aab bardas ni hota h 

she played enjoy sb kia jb door chala giya prne for higher studies changed pata ni q i will marry her only or I won't Brother q k mera pass himmat ni h k usko chor k kisi or ko mera pyar de saku ye last hope h ise b kuch ni hua toh mera pass koi rasta ni bachega 

please help me 

i haven't cheated neither i i have done any thing wrong to her then also why ? 

at last there is still lack of equality 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register