Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case against a cheating girlfriend

Page no : 3

ROHAN (Adm)     27 December 2013

There are more than 49 women-centric, anti-male laws in India already. You can consider yourself lucky if a woman does not file them, any or all of them. So to expect to get justice with a woman is beyond dreams for a man in India - the feminazi-Talibanic India that we are living in today. Each of these women-centric anti-male laws are worse than the TADA AND POTA together. Men in India are fools living in a paradise of their own thinking that they are living in a man's world while in reality, they live in a female-dominated world. If men want some rights for themselves and live a decent life of a human being, they need to organise very badly and very fast failing which they will end up in dog's chains for the rest of their lives being chained to the gates or the garage rooms of their women!!! I am serious. It is already happening. 

The law is an ass. A woman can file any number of cases against a man, whether true or false, while a man has no rights to file any case whatsoever against a woman although the case may be true. Stop living in the false world of "male domination". It is a female dominated society which YOU men created. You supported female domination by participating in candle marches after the Delhi rape incident. No doubt the incident was very sad but your unconditional support for women's rights is now the cause of suffering of men. They have now re-defined the term rape to include molestation and even a touch can now be rape. And it were you guys who cried from rooftops "hang the rapist". Now, you suffer. Marital rape is becoming a law soon. So, a woman who is married can file rape against the husband at will and you guys would cry "hang the rapist". Men who support feminism and women's rights deserve this. 

As per Indian law and constitution, men are slaves of women with no rights whatsoever. "positive discrimination" is a legal jargon which effectively implies that same meaning except that it communicates the same in a polished and sophisticated way. 

First of all, stop believing in the feminist theory of "centuries of discrimination that women suffered". It is false, without a basis and one-sided. There is no evidence for that. Secondly, stop calling women the 'fairer s*x'. They are not. Third, it were men like you who shouted from rooftops "hang the rapist" in the aftermath of the Delhi rape incident without realising the larger implications in society and the media mafia's game plan to manufacture consent for stronger anti-male rape laws and for getting more anti-male laws passed with YOUR OWN CONSENT. You men have signed your own death warrant and slavery warrant. Now face it. Feminism and women's rights is all about making men slaves of women. Period. 

1 Like

And, what makes you believe that in the past women suffered at the hands of men? That is what feminists claim and without proof. The fact is that men were always at the edge of society protecting and providing women. It is only after the industrial revolution and machines that some women started demanding the right to work in factories with the active patronage of the capitalists. For the capitalists, this was a win-win situation because more women meant more consumerism and disempowerment of men meant more business. Feminism is a game plan to disempower men. In the past, when the Titanic ship sunk, it were the men who drowned; the women were all rescued. They followed the "women and children first" policy even then. So, how can you claim that men discriminated women in the past?

From a personal point of you, I suggest that you visit a alternative medicines doctor who can give you some internal medicine to come out of love. There are medicines in homoeopathy that help. Because being in love is mostly a chemical reaction in the brain. The medicine alters it. Find a new girl for yourself and you would come out of that situation too. But remember, men are slaves of women as per the present situation. So, if you wish, you can support men's rights organisations. These organisations cannot do anything without the support of mass public. 

Mohan (hr)     23 April 2014

Dear Sir./ madam
I am 25 yr who have completed my MBA from Chennai. I was been s*xually assaulted by a Girl Vaishna******nan Daughter of V.Ra***an in the names of Love and she have taking Video Picture written letters ect Telling she will marry me and she took advantage of me in many forms which I came to know at later point.
When i informed my parents to get her married to me since we were in relation of love for many years. My parents went to her house At mylapore Chennai to ask about the Marriage and other information. They met V.Ra**nan(father),Lali***Ramanan(mother) of Va**hnavi. My sister her husband and my father have visited her house. They were shocked to hear. They reject the fact that she loves me and told my parents there is nothing such kind of relation she had with me. Also mentions they are Brahmins and they won’t commit any marriage with us(non Brahmins) and we are been hurted by their words after this incident we tried to contact them by all the means possible to tell them I was really in love. There is not any response and ignore us by every mean possible. I was forced to tell their family through their friends telling the fact. And they visited my house and abused, feared me and my family caused a huge mental torture. During that time my sister was conceived. Took all the advantage of our family situation. I was forced by her brother and some other relatives of her threatening me. Asking for photo video and other documents which we both had as lovers. I told them all the truth which she have in her Network sources like mail SkyDrive, and other storage medium etc. but still they feared me and my family and took all my storage devices from my house which includes hard disk,pendrive,memory card. which worth a huge monetary value out of which not everything belong to me. Fearing my Family they took a written letter from my father mother me and my own sister without her husband’s permission taking advantage my sister got a new born Kid and her husband was out of station.
When they returned back the Storage devices to me and when I checked none are working. They have caused a huge damage to me and my friend’s storage hard disk.in which my friends hard drive consist of very sensitive and valuable information of their family. Which they need it and find very important. There is a huge chance that can be misused. When we contacted them many times they reject the fact they have damaged which they have taken and they are not answering us rather blaming us irreverent. We still do not know who are all having the sensitive information spread by them.
How do I live now with embarrassment? She has cheated me and my family telling she will marry me. We are in huge mental torture and depression because of her family causing hindrance to my career.
I would like to know how to procedure about the Problem. How to prevent causing damage by them in any means.
I wish to Marry my lover Vais**avi r**anan.as she have promised me and my family that she will marry me
Vaishna****manan studies in dental college chennai 2015 pass out
I am also afraid that her brother might miss use all our pics and videos
If a girl and her family cheats a boy in name of love and marriage and takes advantage of a boys life and later separates us in name of cast is it a crime ? ?????
Where do i go stand for my rights ?
How do i procedure about this issue ?
Thank you waiting for your valuable reply

To avoid disclosing the names i have used" ** "
Thank you

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2014

@ Mohan

You should have started own thread instead of entering in this one

Despite very bad Enlglish you have been able to convey that you have no rights which can be protected by law.

Your version is contradictary.on one hand you allege that she has been taking photos on other hand it is seen that her family has to snatch your storage devices.

It is seen that your family has givenwritten apology (contects you know) and you did not call police when your property (storage devices) we3re bieng robbed. 

This clearly indicate that you knew that you and you alone is guilty.  One cannot fool his own self.

Your problem is not legal it is psychaitgric.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2014

@ Mohan

You should have started own thread instead of entering in this one

Despite very bad Enlglish you have been able to convey that you have no rights which can be protected by law.

Your version is contradictary.on one hand you allege that she has been taking photos on other hand it is seen that her family has to snatch your storage devices.

It is seen that your family has givenwritten apology (contects you know) and you did not call police when your property (storage devices) we3re bieng robbed. 

This clearly indicate that you knew that you and you alone is guilty.  One cannot fool his own self.

Your problem is not legal it is psychaitgric.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

Mohan has fresh thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=101356&offset=1

abhishek aswale (manager)     13 May 2014

Dear All, I just want to know. I f girl knows that she cant marry with her bf then why they play their emotions.

In my case each and every person of her family know that she want to marry me, but suddenly they force her to marry with other guy and they got marry. in all such condition where is my fault i love her and infact till time i love her

why her family do this to me i dont know i really want to share all pic to her nubby but some were i feel what i m doing?

some time i really feel that i commit suicide but my heart says no

i m confused in my life.

i feel i commit suicide and relase all pic letter to her and show her my love for her.

Krishan (owner)     02 June 2014

Hello everyone,

my case is also the same.. I would like to know if I can file a case against my ex-girlfriend who has done all this for around 20 months and continued her relation with me, made me buy her things etc, made me believe that we are gona get married etc, in short made a complete joke out of me. Can I sue her for this and for the pyschological torture that she has subjected me to?

I need to know, if I can file a case against my girlfriend for cheating and subjecting me to mental agony and destroying my life.

i have recording in which she said that only due to me ur life is dostroyed .. and  in which she has agreed that I have never done anything to her against her wish and that till now I havent done anything un-lawful to her??? Please advise, as before I fix up my mind to file a case against her, I need to know for what all she can falsely accuse me of once i filled tha case . and also can court consider her counter case if she files ?? Also please tell me what counter claims/ false claims can she put on me.

I will have all evidence. bt plz sugeest me if i file a case and send her notice then is it possible that she can file a counter case on me ?? is there any provision to file protactive application so that whatever she files a counter case against me police will not arest me directly..  ???? 

I need to also know, if proved that she is of bad character, and that she has cheated me for money , s*x and her fun under false promise of marriage, what kind of punishement she will get? 

Also because of her cheating, i loose my 1yr precious time and also money.. and till date I havent been able to work, I have become more angry, frustated, depressed etc, does all this be used against her in the court of law? as her cheating has negatively affected my growth ???

Plz help me asap..... i also want to file a PIL against this type misuse of law by women.. is it works ?? please sugeest me asap.....

CAll me on 9650877696 as soon m also going to approach to local political parties to raise such a serious issues for this type of injustice.. bt without our strenght no one can hear us..... we together can make a difference so plz come and join our hands together. i think this is the only way to get our   please make me more strong so that with your support we will together file PIL also.....

sugesst me any other alternative option if any.... my mail id is krish.wish10@gmail.com

waiting for you positive reply asap.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2014

not appropriate forum for this query.

pavan (manager)     02 August 2014

Hi everyone,

Everyone says that laws are equal for everyone but i feel its false if a girl file's a complaint on a boy means police will take action on boy even it is false complaint also no one is ready to bother where the hell is justice in India.

Actually I was in love with a girl since 2years. on june 1st week 2014 She asked me to marry her in registration office but since i haven't settled properly and my age is 24years so i said her to wait for a year she was about to come from her home but its not a good way to marry so said her to wait i convinced her to wait but later in 2nd week marriage proposal came for her both the families decided to marry and marriage got fixed. She said me that she will spoile the marriage intially later she said her parents are scaring her saying that they will die if she wont marry him. later on she started avoiding me I can make out that difference in her behviour but every day she use to send message she loves me she want me to b with her till she die everyday she use to send messages

Then i asked her what if this marriage gets spoiled she said she will marry me but i should spoile the marriage i was in love with her i couldn't leave a girl like her so i went to that guys home and i said the love story of us and i requested them to cancel and they said they will confirm first and they will cancel i said it on july 5th on july 7th the groom and his brother along with that girl called me i went to there place she said i am just her friend and mines is one side love finally i said her this is the biggest cheating happened in my life i will never come again in your life i showed her messages for the brothe of the groom and i left the from there saying good bye to her

But same day night i got a call from her saying that she is on railway track she is going to die she said she loves me so much she couldn't say infront of them she asked sorry i tried to convince her that whole night i roamed on railyway track like a mad her phone was switched of next morning i got a call from her she said her family is coming to my home they will say everything to my family and they will die. before they came i said for my parents about everything what all happened i convinced them for marriage but they havent came i kept quite after tat never called her but on july 10th i got a call from police station they filed complained on me saying i am younger than a girl she moved socially with me but i harresed her  and I had beaten that guy saying not to marry her but its a false complaint by reading above you would have known this

but doing lot influence i went police station they havent asked me anything instead some police scolded in bad words even talked badly about girls body for which i said its not the right way to talk about a girl sir again for that they screwed me finally i went for station in morning till evening i was in station she came in evening she had attempted for sucide on 8th july and on 7th july night she had texted me saying that she loves me complaint they placed on 10th july i went to station 11th july evening she came to station she said i harresed her i had scared her telling that i will put acid and all the truth is i never saw acid in my life why will i put acid on her

everything went negative on me somehow with influence i managed to come out i had given statement  saying that i will never go for this girls matter again in life in police station they compramised my parents asked her parents just give your girl we don't want dowry and all even we will bare marriage expenses we will look your girl like our daughter for which they abused us in bad words 

her dad is big time drunkard always he will boozed, and when it comes to my family my dad is a builder well setlled in bangalore with own properties 

MY QUESSTION IS WHERE IS TRUTH AND JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD IF SAME I WOULD HAVE DONE FOR HER MEANS BY LOVING HER IF I GO TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE MEANS THEY FILE COMPLAINT ON ME SAYING THAT I CHEATED HER FOR WHICH ALL THIS WOMENS WELFARE ASSOCIATION AND HUMAN RIGHTS WILL SUPPORT BUT IF A GIRL DOES THIS FOR A BOY MEANS NO ONE IS BOTHERED.

THIS IS NOT FAIR WE HAVE TO CHANGE THE RULES,GIRL IS CHEATING AND SHE IS ONLY PLACING COMPLAINT THAT TOO FALSE COMPLAINT FOR WHICH POLICE AND LAWS ARE TAKING ACTION AGAINST BOYS

I AM THE ONE WHO GOT CHEATED BUT THEY ONLY PLACED COMPLAINT ON ME. I NEVER SAID THIS GIRL TO LOVE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO LOVED ME AND GAVE FALSE PROMISES THAT SHE IS READY TO LEAVE EVRYONE IN THIS WORLD FOR ME I AM HER LIFE BLA BLA BLAAA BUT IN POLICE STATION EVEN THEY HAVEN'T ASKED SINGLE WORD FOR ME I HAD ALL THE PROOFS PHOTOS OUR SKYPE AND WHATSAPP CONVERSATION NO ONE ASKED ANYTHING INSTEAD ALL BLAMED AS THOUGH I HAD SPOILED HER LIFE

pavan (manager)     02 August 2014

I some how managed to come out from police station if i am ordinary guy with no influence no money what would have been my situation i would have been in jail for a false complaint given by a girl.

if guy does mistake means let police and laws punish him if a guy try to rape a girl means we should kill him then there itself but for doing nothing even for false complaint also they are punishing guy if guy cheats girl means they will punish guy even if a girl cheats guy also they will punish guy itself which is really not fair

how to change all this things i don't want all this to continue for our future generation i am guy who feel lot for this society i even cry sometimes to change this society i am guy with lot of moral ethics but i got cheated this should not happen for anyone

i want to know how to change this rules how to make justice for boys 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register