Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case against a cheating girlfriend

Page no : 2

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     07 March 2013

Snap out of it. Enough fooling has been done.

abhishek aswale (manager)     15 March 2013

dear all

i also go through same case, this month (5th march).

please any one can help me out.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2013

The same advised which the querist had.

abhishek aswale (manager)     15 March 2013

I need to know, if I can file a case against my girlfriend for cheating and subjecting me to mental agony and destroying my life. Every I think how to finished my self. No support from law also. Can Indian law allow me to commit suicide? Repl pls

AJAY (DR)     23 March 2013

Respected Advocate ,

Please let me know the penal codes for the respective offences if its considered an offence 

1) girl friend cheating you for s*xual pleasure for 2 years in the promise of getting married and almost spoiling one s career when she was already married for 5 years and has been doing it with many young innocent guys 

2)when due to the above mentioned the innocent attempts to commit suicide 

3)due to the same if someone has already committed suicide nd what if the deceased was a minor male

4)and her husband knows this nd its a conspiracy involving the 2 nd many more married couples who are a part of the disgraceful swapping high class couples in the society

abhishek aswale (manager)     02 April 2013

i post everything but our law is not for guys its helponly girl and lots of girls use this law against boys.

In my case i ready to marry her but she reject i dont know the reason, but same time if any boy do this girl go to police and make rape case against boy, thn u all know what our indian police do?

so there is no law to help boys. i hope we can share our problems and try to make way from this all things.

i provide my number if any1 who really want to do anything for boys pls join me.

i know some people think its wrong but its only for our other brothers who r in relationship and possible they face this in future.

my number 09028751890

abhishek 

varun (Sr. Executive)     03 April 2013

I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate.

Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally.

We were having s*xual relation and it was her who initiated.

My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me??

I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her.

I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations.

Thanking you.

Varun Sharma

Email: varun_sharma3@rediffmail.com

Cell : 9429173460

jackan (hardware engg)     07 August 2013

Hi sir please I request u to read the message fully to help me Sir I am jagadeesh I had a love with a girl from 2008 every things was going fine till 2013 june in our family everyone is accepted for our marriage and even she was very kind with our family and she use to attend every function in our family she well know person to my family and friends in this june we decided to get marry for that first we spoke with her father he asked me the photo and biodata but her mother was not agreed suddenly she was reduced the phone calls with me and one day me and my parents went to her home to speak about the marriage but their parents had a fight with us and did not allowed us to speak and we went to panchat they said that everyone knows that we both are loving form long time but the panchat also supported to girl parents only for this I complained to HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION they went and the spoke with her she agreed to marry me after knowing her parents the Human rights had a convisation with her they stoped her from job can u chelp me to get my girl back because of this issue I lost my job from 2 months 2 times I admitted in hospital and I am getting mental torcher I have all the phone recording and photos which we took and even we dicided to do Rigster marriage for that she signed in register marrage form when we went they asked for original marks card but we had only photo copy of that Please help me to get back her in my life because their parents were threating her saying if she agree to marriy me they will commit sucide because of that she refuing me please

abhishek aswale (manager)     22 August 2013

Dear all Friends, Some how we all are facing same problem in our life little bit changes there but main thing is same. Now I decide to do something on this, I m going to start awearness on all social site also. I need your support. Please share your all important views on this. And if u all are having any other ideas pls let me know. My email I'd for contact is abhishek.aswale@gmail.com And my contact number is 09028751890. If call on wait pls drop SMS so I can call u back. I am also in very stress full condition.Only u all friends can help me. Thanks and regards Abhishek 9028751890

abhishek aswale (manager)     10 November 2013

Dear lawyers,

firstly thanks for your reply from all of us those facing the same problem.

i already mention my problem. now in my case i got information that she married in the month of april 2013.but she send me last sms on 15 march the contain is " pls take care i know how much u love me but i cant do anything i have to marry with that guy"

her family force her to marry and she do it only coz of family force. my question is her mom, both sister are ready for our marriage, now suddenly what happened i dont know. i have all evidance of our close relationship. now i know i lost everything but still i cant live without her.

is their any chance to ask her family why they do this to me, sir its 4 year relationship and the period is to develop my carrier. she help me every time.

i really lost every thing, if i try to commit suicide tht also crime. its easy to say start life again but practically its not possible.

please tel me exect i do. i want to ask her family why they do this with me can any legal process is their.

all frds those read this message pls if u have any suggestion pls mail me,

abhishek.aswale@gmail.com

thanks 

abhi

ROHAN (Adm)     27 December 2013

The laws in India are horrible and completely biased against men. These laws are framed to garner the votes of women, abet and aid corruption and destroy the family system besides disempower men and make them slaves of women. Equality before law is a joke and our constitution is a horrible piece of document that allows these jokes to come about. Our constitution is the real source of all problems being highly contradictory in itself. 

Please join SIFF and other men's rights organisations. There is absolutely nothing wrong in joining men's groups as more and more laws and policies are being drafted against men and men have the right to human dignity. They are snatching away our human rights and giving them to women! Feminism is a male hating movement and it is showing its true colours. Its time to organise the men and fight feminists and their Taliban laws. 

The laws are totally against men and men have absolutely no rights when it comes to women as per the stupid Indian constitution. This is the truth. If a woman files a case, the man will be behind bars for the rest of his life; while if a man tries to file a case, the cops will turn against the guy and put him behind bars. We are living in a Talibanic constitution. Forget that girl and move ahead. India is a feminazi-Talibanic society where men are slaves of women!!!!! Now, the govt wants to pass the IRBM bill wherein 50% of a man's property is gifted legally and by force to his ex-wife. This is in addition to all the other laws such as maintenance act, alimony act etc, running in parallel. It implies that a man would lose EVERYTHING when he divorces. Women in India today have it all. They can loot any man at will legally. Hail feminism - the legal dacoity and murder of men. 

Join SIFF and other men's rights organisations. They are already working on rights and issues of men. Nothing new. Just that everyday, a new man is becoming a victim of feminism. Women's rights and empowerment is actually a lobby to make men slaves of women. Period. Now, the govt wants to pass another law wherein a man has to pay 50% of his property to his ex-wife upon divorce and it includes not just his own but even ancestral property. And that is in addition to all other anti-male laws such as 498A, DV act, alimony act, maintenance act etc which are all used to extort money. Men all over the world are living in a world of illusion of "male domination". The fact is that there was never male domination in society. Society was always dominated by women. Men need to organise and change this. Together, we can change this and make things truly equal. Otherwise, continue to suffer and live in the false world of "male domination". 

Protective discrimination is a beautiful and acceptable name given to discrimination itself. Instead of saying "men should be enslaved and discriminated" the constitution gives a high sounding sociological term and jargon called "protective discrimination". 

The problem lies with the constitution itself. It was drafted foolishly to perpetuate discrimination of another kind instead of removing discrimination itself. Nevertheless, men in India will end up in absolute slavery in the near future with no right at all. Already, the laws are drafted against men. Very soon, we would lose all out right including rights to vote, right to property, right to education, right to work, right to choice, if any. And all this in the garb of gender equality. The Indian constitution needs to be thrown out at the earliest. It is OUTDATED and institutionalises discrimination instead of removing discrimination. The excuse given at the time of drafting the constitution was that certain sections of society cannot compete with the others and hence they need to be discriminated. It is idiocy to believe that you can pull down one section of society, rob them of their basic rights and bring about equality. One cannot remove discrimination by institutionalising it. But the ones who drafted the constitution were human brings too with all their faults. We are seeing the mess that India is today as a consequence of their wrongful thinking. India was far better in the British period with much less corruption and some level of order although there were serious issues even then. Its time our generation brings about a new constitution that is fair to all and that which does not institutionalise discrimination. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register