Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why not to file restitution of conjugal rights

Page no : 10

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     01 April 2014

LEGAL BATTLES ARE NOT FAUGHT ON EMOTIONS BUT BY CALCULATED GAME PLAN TO OUTWIT THE OPPONENT. TOTALLY AGREE.

ALSO TOTALLY AGREE THAT IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO REVEAL THE GAME PLAN.

PEOPLE NOT OBLIVIOUS TO THIS WILL WELL UNDERSTAND ANS BETTER NOT EXPLAINED HERE.

IN A LEGAL BATTLE HAVING A FIXED MINDSET IS DETRIMENTAL.

RCR IS A GENUINE MOVE IN THE RIGHT STEP IN THE  RIGHT DIRECTION WHEN USED IN THE RIGHT  SITUATION  WITH THE RIGHT HANDS.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 April 2014

Mr. Agarwal,

What benefits he wishes to get by filing RCR, if the wife is of such cruel nature, why he wants to stay with him. The way out is to go and say, if he is willing, I am ready tio stay with him, let him withdraw the RCR. And see the discomfort of the petitioner.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Gautam Ji,

I have been looking for some advantages, could you please list them for the benefit of all.

Not a blanket statement, just mention point by point benefits.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Also, can you tell me precise timing when RCR should be filed and what would be the advantage?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Manoj (Administrator)     27 May 2014

Hello Shonee Kapoor ji,

I am married since last 7-8 months. During this period, my wife only stayed in her matrimonial home for 2 and half days..and we left for the honeymoon. My wife denied to have physical relationship with me and when i asked the reason for that several times she said that her mother told her not have it now.. I will tell you when to have.Our Honeymoon ended as just sight seeing. On the first night itself, she asked me to get separated from my father. I lost my mother 3 years back and I am his only son. And it is my responsibility to take care of him in his old age. This was clearly explained to them before marriage and they accepted it. I have well settled job and own house where I live. But after marriage during the first night itself, my wife asked me to get separated from my father and wanted me to stay with her in U.S for which I disagreed and I already told her the reasons. She stopped asking that issue. After Honeymoon ended, we went to her parents house to celebrate Diwali for 3 days. During those 3 days, my father in law asked me this U.S question again and I clearly told him that I am not interested in leaving my father. My wife again asked me to fulfill his father's dreams to which I again told her its not possible as I have responsibilities here and settled life. And she started quarelling with me and complaining that i shout on her which is utter false.So after 3 days, I left to my home after Diwali. Her father said that he will bring her to my house after 1 week. I said ok. Then when we called them after one week when you will bring, they kept on giving various excuses like house shifting, and they kept on delaying it giving different reasons like her mother is unwell.. She skipped my mother's death ceremony and my grand father's death ceremony, I kept on inviting her but she kept on giving excuses. Latest when I invited her for Gudi Padwa, she gave me the reason that she will not come because I illtreated her and her parents which never happened and is false. Her father keeps on insulting us that we are a people of low choices and my economical status is very low and all those things. Infact I am more educated that his daughter and and I also do a job where she is jobless.

Please let me know... What action should I take. I know you have given various reasons against RCR. Does it not benefit in my case as well? Or I should wait for a Decree of divorce till 1 year. On moral grounds, I still think that I should give a chance to my relationship as we have hardly spent 3 days in matrimonial home. They have not filed any 498 or DV against me yet. I want her to come back home and take responsibilities of a wife and daughter in law without calling it as conditions. But she is just sitting in her home like sitting duck and following her parents orders without using her brains. How should I proceed ahead?

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     27 May 2014

Gautam kapoof  is right RCR IS GOOD weapon t o meet all gender biased laws.

Actual victims read some law here and there and do not listen to any advocate and so suffer and take along others also with them.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     27 May 2014

Mr Kapoor has eloaborated well, thanks

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     28 May 2014

There goes a saying in Hindi...“Lomdi kitna be shayana(cunning) ho Jungle ka raja SHER (Lawyer)  hai”

Every thing cannot be put in bulletted points... neither Im obliged to..  It is the lawyer to decide whether RCR is good or bad..blanket statements about what is good or bad cannot be decided per se .... either by you or me...the author is well advised to look for himself and decide... beneficial cases can be found in the same forum.Also the author is well advised not to carry his point of view across all the cases with a blank(et) mind.

Now to be honest... I have seen the same points against RCR across various forums,web posts and websites... now to decide who copied the points from whom to increase his standing can not be proved.

Now I do not want to create my own NGO site,web site,forum or post to advice people what is right or wrong,it is in your lawyers hands to decide.LCI is a good forum for me.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 June 2014

:)

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     01 June 2014

Shonee Sir... with due respect..You have fought your case with a valiant attitude..you filed RCR as well... highly respected... but to be said with a sad dilemma ...pls do not put out statements which may put sufferers at risk... not all the judges in India are the same neither is their IQ.Let the lawyers decide for themselves what is right or wrong...We require the like of Dhoni’s the Cronje’s with a selfless attitude.We all sufferers require your support,active participation in this forum to dole out valuable suggestions... the sufferers request you to not to sit behind your website...humble request...let us all share our knowledge... moresover from the experts like the Burman’s... the Chugh’s.... and the Shonee’s...

and the Tajob’s And the Ganguly’s

the moot point is we want  the likes of Dhoni’s and the Cronje’s with a selfless attitude to save the genuine  sufferers.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 June 2014

Point Taken,  would try to be more active.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     02 June 2014

cheers Mr.Shonee

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 June 2014

BTW Gautam,

I would certainly like to know some of the benefits, if not all.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register