Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAWAN KUMAR YADAV (DEPUTY MANAGER)     16 August 2011

Service tax

Dear Sir

We are running three group Companies under the same management .We have to allocate expenses from one Co.to other Co.proportionately becuase of using some common facilities/resources. Please advice whether transfer of expenses from one Co.to other Co attracts Serive Tax and TDS.

Learning

4 Replies

Satendra Jaiswal (Advocate)     21 August 2011

Is any prescribed ST form given for surrender of service tax registeration certificate?

If yes, then tell me which form to be filled for surrender of service tax registeration certificate.

If no, then what procedure will be accepted for surrender of service tax registeration certificate.

Pls reply as soor as possible.

Thanking you.

SIVADASAN.S (Superintendent of Central Excise)     12 September 2011

I think you are liable to pay service tax under 'Business Support Services". Aproach jurisdictional Superintendent of Central Excise for registration and payment of Service Tax.

SIVADASAN.S (Superintendent of Central Excise)     12 September 2011

You just surrender the Registration certificate before the jurisdictional Superintendent of Central Excise immediately

SATVEER (executive)     16 September 2011

respected sir,

my question is about service tax,  my income is rental income i charge service tax  from my teanents and pay to the department, but i have come to know that i am paying a amount of property tax to local body of gvernement, am i  eligable to claim any discount in perpoionate ratio

thanking u

satveer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register