Share on Email

Share More

advocate satya (advocate)     07 February 2009

advocates required

hi

we need advocates from delhi practising specifically on

*criminal matters

*civil matters

*mact claim , insurance, railway claims and compensation and other claims matters

*income tax and sales tax

*trade mark and patents

kindly send your details to satyasahay@yahoo.com

Learning

8 Replies

Abhishek (law student)     07 February 2009

r dese lawyers needed for any firmz??

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     08 February 2009

Best of luck to Delhi lawyers

C.M.BHAKE (Retired Govt servant/consultant)     08 February 2009

Dear Sir,

I am not stationed in Delhi.I am in Pune.If assigned work can be done on e-mail,then I will send my resume.Suffice it to say at this stage that I have retired from Income-tax deptt. as Additional Commissioner of Income-tax.I have extensive experience of working in the Income-tax Appellate Tribunal benches at Jabalpur(MP),Nagpur(Mah.) and Pune(Mah).I also represented the deptt as Addl. Commr at Pune.I am also well conversant with Direct Tax Avoidance Agreements India has made with various countries and interpretation of various clauses in those Agreements.

C.  M.  BHAKE 

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     08 February 2009

where do u need the lawyers?

i mean to say state.

advocate satya (advocate)     09 February 2009

advocates are required for delhi however we are going to extend further at all over india, this is an NGO in the name of SEWA, advocates kindly send your details at the e mail satya.sahay@yahoo.com only

thanks to all

advocate satya (advocate)     09 February 2009

WE ALSO NEED LEGAL OFFICERS WORKING FULL TIME IN COMPANYS OR ANY DEPT. PLEASE FORWARD YOUR DETAILS WITH YOUR E MAIL ADRESS AND CONTACT NO. AT satya.sahay@yahoo.com

G. K. Tiwari (ADVOCATE ( TAXATION ))     09 February 2009

Dear Sir,

I am practising in Income Tax, Vat in Aligarh (UP).

Can I apply it.

VYAS DHANANJAY JAGDISH (B.sc. LL.B.)     17 March 2010

Dear sir,

My self D.J.Vyas, practicing since eight years within area of gujrat state and specialy area of kutch distrct I am practising matter of claim and compansation and also practicing matter of civil nature. I would like to give contribution to your NGO my (M) No. 09825019036,   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register