Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ex-servicemen

Page no : 2

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     18 August 2011

hii Mr ANKIT.........please share if there is any advancement in the topic.It will be great helpfull to our exserviceman..

Naveen kumar

S.P. Singh (Legal Professional)     18 August 2011

An ex-serviceman who joins any public sector will have to give option either to draw the DA from Public sector company or from his pensionary benefit.  The individual has to submit it to the employer and to the CDA(ORs) Pension Allahabad .  In most of the cases the exserviceman has to go for the option of DA  from one side only.  BSNL is a public sector company and  fixation of  DA is to be made on joining the BSNL.

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     20 August 2011

Thank you Mr SP singh  for information posted .Mr Ankit please share any update on the case.........

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     29 August 2011

hii Mr ankit,

pls give your mobile number. want to talk personally...

1 Like

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     02 September 2011

Mr Ankit ........

I got the extract  of order. . . kindly give me u r email

NAVEEN 

2 Like

thilak (stu)     04 September 2011

SIR PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME A COPY AT thilak132002@gmail.com. THANK YOU

Ankit Tripathi (Lawyer)     04 September 2011

Hello Mr. Naveen,

Thanks for your interest. I have'nt yet filed the case and still in search for effective arguendo. It would very nice on your part if u send me those orders. You can find me at law.ankit@hotmail.com or call me at 9044168129.

subrata (defence)     02 November 2011

thank you both Mr Ankit & Col SP Singh for your valuable advice. Pls help me to take a decision.

I am an ex service man. I got selected for a PSU job which has a training period of two years and followed by probation of one year. Only stipend no DAetc will be paid during training period.  I have to join very shortly if i accept this job.

I am also shortlisted for Central govt job through SSC whose final result will take some time and this job is of better nature.

So my question is if I accept the PSU job will I become inelligble for the SSC job as its adv states that ex serviceman can who has secured a job on the govt side are not elligble. though at the time of applying and exam i was not got the PSU offer. Can my service be terminated later from the SSc job on this regard? Pls advice., so tat i can take a stand.  

Radhakrishnan (Officer)     10 December 2011

Sir

Request your guidance on the following.

My father is an exservicemen served in Army for 8.5 yrs. He got wounded in Pakistan war and released from Army. He then joined SBI under exservicemen quota.After 12 years he expired(committed suicide) in 1985. My mother got job in SBI on compassionate basis.

We have not received any benefits under exservicemen welfare schemes/pension schemes.

Whether we are eligible to get any kind of benefits including pension?

Thanks

Regards

S.P. Singh (Legal Professional)     10 December 2011

Your case regaring entitlement  of the pensionary benefits  and other fininacal grant  on account of release of your father on medical ground being wounded in Indo-Pak war 1971 after completion of  eight & half years of army service are commented as under :-

(a)  Since your father was boarded out from army being wounded in Indo pak war on completion of eight & half years of service therefore he was entitled for disability pension as the injunry caused in the war /operational area and more so there has been a lump sum grant also extended by the Govt to such war wounded soldiers.

In view of the above you are advised to write a letter  toThe Colonel Records of your fathers regiment with full particulars of your father mentioning all above facts and request them to  re-examine the case of your late father in the present scenario of Govt policy and release the arrears of pensionary benefits to your mother.

Hope that you would have sent death cert of your fathetr to Colonel Records for infomation and further necessary action.  In case no then send it now.

Since your late father joined the sbi and committed suicide after rendering more then 12 years service with sbi it reveals that altogether he has served around 20 years of service altogether  therefore  you are suppose to approach to sbi and get a service certificate  from the and forward it to Records with a request to restoring the pensionary benefit if admissible in the name of your mother.

As per the present plocy in vogue the pension is admissible in suicide case also.

Thirdly Your mother is also entitled for early financial grants from widow  funds for this pl approach to your nearest zila sainik board and fill the requisite form and forward it to Colonel Records after getting

your mothers signature and Zila Sainik Boards recommendation.

You must get your entitlements.  Many ex serviceman are deprived their legitimate rights and privilege due to their ignorance.  Pl educate your brother exservicemen or write to me for any type of help...

JAIHIND

NARESH (CONTROLLER)     17 December 2011

till ur probation is over u can apply and join any where

NARENDER SHARMA (LOWER DIVN CLERK)     20 April 2012

Hello, SP Singh Sir,

I saw your posts in this forum and glad to know that your posts do carry meaninful information.  I too am facing problem in getting my pay refixation in my current job (LDC in Delhi District Courts).

I took discharge from service (IAF) on supersession grounds after completion of 17 1/2 yrs of service.  I am in receipt of service pension.  In Dec 2010, I got reemployed as LDC in Delhi Distt Courts and applied for refixation of pay in terms of para 4 and 5 or para 16 of CCSof CCS (Fixation of Pay of Re-employed Pensioners) Orders, 1986 and CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008.

In addition to these I am attaching the copies of two letters that clearly indicate the counting of perious service as defence clerks while pay refixation.  The application was submitted within one month of joining the service in Delhi Distt Courts.  Till date no response has been given by the employer, except fake assurances that the case is under progress.

Planning to move ahead with the help of RTI.  Please guide me suitablly

Attached File : 117183383 fixation of pay ex-combatant clerk.pdf, 117183383 govt of gujarat resolution for fixation of pay ex-combatant clerks.pdf downloaded: 224 times

S.P. Singh (Legal Professional)     21 April 2012

Dear Narender,  First of all congrats for geting the good opportunity after hanging over of your uniform.  As regards to fixation of  pay especially in your case it is mendatory and the case is to be initiated by your present employer to CDA  on a specified format for fixation of your pay  being an ex serviceman as  you are already in receipt of pension.  It is a formality  and I dont understand that why your case has not yet been initiated by your employer  certainly there must be some communication gap because you are not the first exserviceman to join the  central govt job ..you may meet the concern authority and apprise them of the fact accordingly.  If still you find any difficulty pl send me email on spnagwan@yahoo.com

NARENDER SHARMA (LOWER DIVN CLERK)     23 April 2012

Hello. Good Morning SP Sir,

Pleased to see your prompt response to my querry.  This reflects even after hanging over the uniform, the level of alertness and promptness has not reduced in your working methodology.  Sir, it would be a great help for me, if you could allow me to meet u personally.  I do believe that you must be residing in Delhi/NCR region.  In my batch there are nearabout 15-20 exservicemen clerks who have applied for refixation of pay in Delhi Distt Courts, Tis Hazari and DDO (Central) is not clear as to how the refixation of pay will be done, means calculation etc.  It would be kind enough if you could give your mobile phone number and mine is 9911373149.  As per your convinient time 3-4 exservicement among us including me will plan a short meeting and try to take your valuable guidance.  I am aware of the importance of your precious time, but I hope you will spare few minutes for us.

Thanks and regards

Narender Sharma

a ghosh (swo)     29 November 2012

sir,

I am an exserviceman and joined in bank as an exserviceman nearly one year (probation period is also over).

Now can I join in ssc-cgl as an exserviceman ? Though i had written ssc  written exam before joinning bank but result declared afterwards.

Now if i leave bank service and join in ssc-cgl will there be any problem in  future ? Please advice me so that i can go ahead accordingly.

with regards,

a ghosh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register