LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saritha (free)     26 July 2011

How to give notice for lost originals

We lost my father purchased Original Sale deed Docs now I want to complaint in Police station and Publish that in Popular Papers Add(like we are not Responsible for any Illegal transactions) for this can I publish directly on Paper notice with my name and address  or am I need to pay Lawyer fees and publish with Lawyer name  ? .If any body having Format of Paper Notice plz share with  me.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU SHOULD FILE POLICE COMPLAINT IN THE LOCAL POLICE STATION AND MENTION ALL DETAILS ABOUT LOST PAPERS.KINDLY TAKE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT / COPY OF COMPLAINT.

2.YOU MAY ALSO INFORM THE REGISTRAR OF PROPERTIES AND ALSO TO CITY SURVEY OFFICE AND HOUSING SOCIETY  IF IT IS HOUSE PROPERTY AND TO THE COLLECTOR OFFICE IF A LAND PROPERTY.IT IS ADVISIBLE TO SEND A LEGAL NOTICE THROUGH LEGAL EXPERTS AS IT MAY SAVE YOU FROM FURTHER UNNECESSARY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES CLAIMED BY UNKNOWN PERSONS WHO ARE ADVERSELY AFFECTED.

2.YOU MAY PUBLISH THE LEGALNOTICE IN LOCAL LEADING NEWS PAPERS

YOU MAY KINDLY SEND FURTHER DETAILS FOR ANY HELP.GOOD LUCK.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO ALL.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     26 July 2011

normally people take services of lawyers to have such notice issued. However, even you can have the same published if u do not wish to incur unnecessary expenses.

This is to the notice of the General Public that I or so and so have decided to purchase the property(descripttion) or have decided to sell the same to and following original documents in respect of the same are not traceable despite due and deligent efforts:

Put your list here

If any person has any claim or holding the aforesaid documents as equitable security, he or she may contact the undersigned within seven days from the date of this notice with documentary evidence, failing which it will be presumed that no body has any   claim or right whatsoever in respect of the same.

Your Adress

Sign

saritha (free)     26 July 2011

Thanks for valuable suggestions ...

my Father purchased some Agriculture land in 1981  (1 Acre) later he expired we know where he was purchased we don’t have any proof docs   at last now we find that Duplicate Docs from Sub Register office .

Now we want to go legally (because in that place so many Land grabbers are there and MRO office they asking Bribe share in that Land ) ,we want to take Injunction suit for any Land Grabbers to stop any activates in that place and Order for MRO and surveyor  survey the land and issue for Passbook for that land   for this we want to go Court any body please give me suggestions my question is shall I go to Local court or can I file Interim Injunction suit in High Court of AP or any best Approach for my problem 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register