Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

EXECUTION PROCEEDINGS IN THE CONSUMER COURT

Page no : 2

Kuldeep Gauniyal (Sr Manager - Legal)     11 January 2012

District Forum (acting as First Class Judicial Magistrate) may issue the Arrest Warrant u/s 27of the CP Act. and also may order attachment of the property/ issuance of Recovery Certificate thru District Administration.  For this purpose you need to file the Execution Application.

varadarajan (lawyer)     27 May 2015

As per regulation 14 of the consumer protection regulations 2005 every application for which no period of limitation has been specified in the Act the rules of these regulations shall be thirty days from the date of the cause of aciton or the date of knowledge.

Therefore execution application should be preferred within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order copy. Under 14(iv) (2) consumer forum has got powers to condone the delay.

Surendra   23 July 2016

knowing after execution petition,police does not present opp party in the court . also respondent address has been changed. but i know where he work.
my next hearing is on 25 july 2016

Surendra   23 July 2016

knowing after execution petition,police does not present opp party in the court . also respondent address has been changed. but i know where he work.
my next hearing is on 25 july 2016

Satish Mishra   20 February 2019

One must be watchful and proactive as soon as 30 days are over after receiving the copies of judgment. Also, be ahead of one step of OP's and identify their properties. Better to file execution application by name of executive who have appeared below in forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register