Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bappaditya Banik (faculty)     08 July 2011

Is the Registration Act, 1961 helpfull for a socity?

Dear Member(s),

I am a new user of this forum. Now the condition of my mind is totally faded up. If you, the experienced or any professional, want to help will be remain oblidge for ever.

BIO:-

We are from "Youth Organization for Ula Reformation Service" (YOURS), PO- Birnagar, Dist- Nadia, and State- West Bengal. We are engaged in imparting scheme on various aspects to the purpose of rural development.

At preasent we have organized an Enterpreneurship Skill Development Program for the unemployed youth which will be completed on comming 19th July.

Now the main reason for this post is :-

1)On 13/04/2011, from our organization, the MOA and the Regulation had been submitted to the Registrar of Societies under the provision of The West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961.

2)Acording to their information, we just went to their office (Todi Mansion, Kolkata) today for our registration number.

3)One of the most respected officer denyed to give us the registration number due to the name of our organization. He asked us to bring the 'U' to the front of the name of YOURS. as because the U is stand for ULA which was the ancient name of our place BIRNAGAR.

4)After submitting same as he command, he received our MOA once again and signed over on the back side of the old received copy with the date of after 30 dayes (07/07/2011).

5)Actually the total submission job had been done by a Consultancy Firm against a fees of amount Rs. 4500/-. But after realising that, they are delaying our process intetionally we decided to go to the Ragistrar's office.

Now My Questions are:-

1)Can we farther use the name as YOURS after it changes as UYORS? If not....then what should we do to keep the organization's name as YOURS after all the above mentioned incidents.

2)Kindly inform us.....is it mandetory to mention the name of the place in front of a name of any organization?

3)please help me as well as our  organization......we don't know what to do or not.

Thank you....

Bappaditya Banik

Learning

2 Replies

Bappaditya Banik (faculty)     09 July 2011

Dear Respected member(s)........there is a small mistake with the dates I have provided in this post. the 07/06/2011 will be 07/07/2011 and the other date will be 07/08/2011. Forgive me for this mistake.

Is there nobody who can help me for this purpose?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 September 2011

Have you received his objection in writing? What is it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register