LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hema (law officer)     02 July 2011

kindness towards kanhimozi

Our great Rashtra Bhakth Sh. Jaswant Singh shed tears for keeping the great Desh Bhakth Kanhi Mozi in jail for the last one and half months and refusing bail for such a petty matter of corruption case involving only about 1,26,000 crores  of 2 G scam.  He told that this is not such a heinous crime like murder, rape or robbery, which attracts jail during the trial  and she should be left free forthwith.  How compassionate is he towards corruption?  This very great Rashtra Bhakth ferried three dreaded terrorists in a chartered plane to Kandahar with royal ceremonies and his  Rashtra Bhakth BJP alleges the Desh Bhakth Congress party is soft pedalling towards terrorism.  We millions of masses trust on whom - Rashtra Bhakths or Desh Bhakths.  Do you see any difference between them? 

Learning

6 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     02 July 2011

it all is their political compulsions...they intend the removal of present govt. as soon as possible by breaking the alliance.

Sympathies have been conveyed to Karunanidhi by way of this statement....

politics is always a dirty game....discussions on such issues hardly give any outcome....the question is what we can do?....the entire capital of the nation and power is in their hands....

1 Like

pujols20 (Techie)     02 July 2011

Get the Strong Lok Pal done, justice would happen to Nation, people.

1 Like

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     02 July 2011

Judiciary,  i think is getting carried away by media trial.

1 Like

(Guest)

"I personally feel... I am not a jurist/lawyer either by training or by preference. There are too many lawyers in Parliament. I feel that if somebody has been charged and that charge is not of a heinous nature like robbery, murder or any such thing and when trial is on, then that somebody should not be kept in the prison because you can't permanently deny bail. Bail by itself is a citizen's right unless he is charged with such a crime that it must not be permitted," Singh said. 

Age has caught up with him and he is not talking sense. There must be retirement age for Politicians too.

I do not think they should get bail.Their crime is more heinous than robbery!

Perhaps this case is made out to show that the high and might are equal before law.

Judicial process has to be fair to all including the criminal.

Our justice rightly said that,

Gujarat High Court former Chief Justice K S Radhakrishnan(right now S.J. Mukhopadhaya) said that trial by media is not good as it sometimes affect the judiciary by generating strong opinion from the people.

Stating the recent example of declaration of assets by judges, Justice Radahkrishnan said that the media played a vital role in creating opinion among people on the issue.

He was speaking at the inagural function of a three day workshop on media and law at the Gujarat National Law University, here today. BJP leader and lawyer Arun Jaitely was also present at the function.

"Trial by media sometimes does not give the accused a fair trial," Radhakrishnan said giving refrence to Arushi murder case.

"Like law and justice are neccessary for the development of the soceity, media too plays an important role in bringing about social change," Radahkrishnan said.

Info:https://www.proud2bindian.in/media-india/1652-trial-media-not-good-says-hc-chief-justice.html

(Guest)

What about those who remain in prison for years because they cannot hire a lawyer to bail them out?

(Guest)

Abhay, come to think of it, who voted for emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi? They are dictators a have no right to question others

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register