Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Standard Chartered Bank Sold My Banking Credentials to Shaha

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2012

Kindly update the developments and decision.

Gangadasan K K (Technical Lead)     07 January 2014

Any final update on this.. I am also in the same situation.

shashi (legal)     05 March 2014

Hi Ajit,

Thank you for sharing the valuable information. You did a great job.

And Many thanks to Lawyers club, for allowing every citizen to share their experience and to get the legal help. Thanks to all the lawyers/advocates and to kumar doab, for all the valuable suggestions.

Regarding shaha, even i m in a same situation, but it is not clear, which way to take and how to punish them, for disturbing innocent citizens. And tieing up with cibil, spoiling everyones financial independance. Making every SCB customer to undergo huge financial difficulties, by lower cibil score and in turn loans rejection. Not sure why this foreign bank SCB came to india and shaha is acting as goons agency. Very much similar to the Indians working for Britishers before independance.

Can anyone suggest, the best possible solution to stop shaha and scb.

Kumar Kumar (owner)     24 March 2015

My close friend  had a SCB Bank Card. There was an o/s of 17000/- which was NOT DULY PAID in time by her during 2006. After that she migrated out of city and her co-ordinates changed. In 2010 SCB closed her card and also apparently sold these Banking credentials to Shahafin Lease. 

They have called various old numbers and finally managed to call her at her correct number. Now they claimed that this o/s of 17000 has been bought over by them. They sent a mail from their email id legal@shahafinlease.com to her and asked her to attend a pre-litigation Lok Adalat at Office of Legal Service Authority , High Peak Apartment , S.V. Road, Old Bandra Court Compound , Opp Zari Mari Mandir, Bandra ( w), Mum - 400050 

The letter was emailed from the said email id to her and ended with the name Authorised Officer, For Shaha FinLEase Pvbt Ltd. ( No person name ). After this she has been receiving calls and the person has been asking her to attend the Lok Adalat. 

The person also said the amount is 10 Lacs Payable. My friend said that is this a joke ? How can 17000 o/s become 10 Lacs. He said ok how much can you pay. SHe asked him to prove his identity first. He said that let us settle at 1 Lac. She denied it. He said ok let smake it  60000/- nothing lower. 

Now he is calling up multiple times and chasing and asking to come at their office. What should we do. 

Our humble submission on this is : 

a) Yes she has defaulted in paying 17k. She is ready to pay 17k + late fees as per SCB policy, but to SCB.

b) If SCB has sold this case to Shaha, how can they do this and how will a customer come to know. She cannot take any call that comes to her at face value and pay up. 

c) if this was a genuine collection attempt then how can they ask for 10 Lacs and come down to 60,000/- 

Request advise 

vasugee (house wife)     25 September 2015

It is more than 4 years, is there any update, has any body won againsst SCB or Shaha fin lease??????????????????? plz rply

SHAHA FINLEASE CUSTOMER SERVIC (BANKING)     23 March 2019

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide your contact num to assist you on this.

Please feel free to call or write to us on 8976069758 / customerservice@shahafinlease.com.

Thanks and Regards

Customer Service

Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd.

SHAHA FINLEASE CUSTOMER SERVIC (BANKING)     25 March 2019

Dear Customer,

kindly provide your contact num to assist you on this.

Please feel free to call or write to us on 8976069758/ customerservice@shahafinlease.com.

Thanks and Regards

Customer Service

Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd

bhaveshh manekk   22 February 2021

Even I am facing the same problem with SCB and Shaha Finlease. my SCB card was settled in 2003 with SCB and my account sold by SCB as NPA (debt account) to shah finlease and today in my CIBIL 81 lakh is showing out standing to shaha finlease

Basheer Sulthan   23 January 2024

2024 now, stil this thread continues, almost 2 decades , i hv letter from final settlement to scb, still this guys call every now and then and harassed, some how hv all family member numbers, now 43L under my name 900rs was outstanding around 2003, wondering how govt allow these people to play with our CIBIL report, whenever I go for bank/loan related painful to answer this, also I don't want to go under the table settlement, they ask  1L to close after I given settlement letter from scb, just to clear the report, looks like they fully equipped technology backed cheaters, really hurts many , if those not related to finance industry they may shock and May happens anything , still I dint know how to tackle, always block them, anyway best to avoid go behind bank and loan services, dun care they keep change the numbers, GOD will punish since no human system to ... .. 

vishwa gulawani   31 January 2024

I am facing the same issues.. did u get any help ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register