Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

divorce

Page no : 2

latha (office staff)     10 February 2009

Dear All,

plz give advice for me

1) the property owned by my father-in-law (self acquired property),iam having 2yrs boy baby (his grandson) ,so can i ask a share in that property on behalf of my kid?

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     10 February 2009

No you dont have any rights in respect of self acquired property of father in law

latha (office staff)     10 February 2009

Ji,

iam not asking share for myself , i want to know that my son (who is now 2yrs old -1st & only grandson)has any right to ask share in that property?

on behalf of my son only i ask this?

am i eligeble?

latha (office staff)     19 August 2009

Gud afternoon friends & honarable lawyers,
Yesterday I had spl.councelling under divorce case & I filed IA under divorce for maintenance ( it yet to be numbered & has to supply for other side)
One set of councelling is over & another set is podtpond to next month.
But iam not happy with that councellor (lady)
She asked the happenings to my hubby , as usual he made false allegations against me. He told her that police made him & father in law to suffer undressed in station at the time of enquiry (when I gave petition for rejoining to commissioner)
She ask him why he didn’t go for human rights commission for this incident & she also told him that she is interested to enquire about this incident to that police officials about undressed matter.
She then asked me -I explained , but she is not  at all ready to hear me fully what iam saying.
She is ful & ful encouraging hubby that is -what he done is right & what I done  everything is wrong
Moreover she didn’t even ask cross questions to my hubby but she ask cross to me.
Iam saying that he is telling lie he is a manager not a clerk ( he said that he is working as a clerk)for that she is saying that all usual , don’t make it as an big issue.
Iam saying that I was beaten by my in-laws & hubby when i was pregnant & i got bleeding so I gave petition to commissioner & in dv act , for that she is saying what happen to you , you are conscious – a a a mm...its ok its nature.being a lady she didn’t even care my baby as I was pregnant during that period.
She is asking why you didn’t file RCR , why you go for DV & police at all.it is not the proper way then how a male stay with you after doing lots of cruelty & lots of things to him & his family . iam saying I gave petition only for rejoining means for that she is saying there is no provisions in dv for rejoining you have to go for RCR – she is asking me - who guide you wrongly about all this things – I said RCR will convert to divorce , she is saying ok- what for that.she is asking coolly.

what i have to do after this regard,shalli get justice.what to do herafter.whether councellor report change the case in favour of hubby or not ?
shall i go for mutual - because iam very much confused.
she didnt ask my hubby about our kid life.she is saying that i have done a mistake & created damage to my  life - in front of hubby.
if she says like this means what hubby will think - ok what i done is everything is right wife only wrong - is that right.

plz advice me.friends & honarable lawyers.
one more thing is i filed for maintenance under divorce case so which case will be taken up first whether divorce or maintenance?

latha (office staff)     24 August 2009

nobody is not at all answering my query.plz help me for that sake of my kid.

jmale (sdsd)     27 February 2010

From what I can understand, you made a small problem big.

Now, for the sake of the child, please start building your career. Learn some new skills and start going up in life. Initially it will be difficult. But as time goes, you will be earning more than all your husband side people. A woman can do anything. Please take that in the right way.

It is a lesson for all women. Do not listen to the advice of b*st*rds and corrupt lawyers and feminist idiots (who are generally divorcees or prostitutes or pimps themselves) who have no knowledge and go to police for small issues.

Had you not gone to the police, and grown the child ..then he would have come back for the sake of the child. If he is such a nut that he wont come back even for the child ( assuming that you have not gone to police) then its better to leave him anyway.

Life is not easy for everyone. Some people are born with handicap. But still they survive and raise up in life. so please do not get depressed.

Legally, there are many things. You can say to court that the mediator is partial. go to court every hearing and get it posponed by crying and asking to dismiss the petion saying its false. Court is pro women and would dismiss it many times or prolong the issue. Mean time you can raise in your life. And when your husband sees your child he may come back to you .. but the chances are very less if not nil. or you can ask for maintainence for child under 125. Al this is time consuming and useless if you think abt it deeply.

I feel sorry for you ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register