Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Not received provident fund amount after 3.3 years

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2012

Pls follow the advice of Mr. Sudhir Kumat. Submit a representation to APFC, RPFC with a copy to CPFC and then escalate as addressed to CPFC. Soon you shall find CPFC citing rules to down the line and RPFC doing the same with a copy to you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2012

I partially disagree with Mr Doab, despite the best regard he had been showing to me and the best regard i do have for him

He said that "Submit a representation to APFC, RPFC with a copy to CPFC and then escalate as addressed to CPFC. Soon you shall find CPFC citing rules to down the line and RPFC doing the same with a copy to you."

I will be happy to prove wrong but this does not happen in EPFO.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 May 2012

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has given valuable advice and has enriched the forum.Mr. Sudhir Kumar has provided useful inputs to transfer the onus on PF office which has to supply the payment and prrof of payment  of hard earned savings of the memeber of PF.If PF officials treat the hard earned savings of entrusted with them, in such a shabby manner then they are not fit to be left to loose around and enjoy the comfort and coziness of their offices.

In case of one member the copy of letters from PF office citing rules to subordinate office were provided.Kindly allow some time.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2012

In his earliest post he stated that " On asking for status PF officer saying the cheque already assigned and sends to my SBI bank branch. On asking to Bank officer they are saying they didn’t received any cheque. Bank officials already cleared on emails." If his cheque has been sent to some other place he is victim of fraud.  If the cehque has come back and not accounted for then he is victim of misplaced cheque.  In acase the cheque has come back and accounted for then he need not apply again there is a simpler procedure.

ashish (software engineer)     19 May 2012

Hello Sudhirji,

I have filed RTI on 10-May-2012, so far didnt receive acknoledgment from EPFO of receving the RTI letter nor any update from EPFO regarding account status. 

What should be the next step? Should I personally visit EPFO and get the status or let the few days gone ....

Regards

Ashish

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 May 2012

They have to reply you withing one month of receipt of letter under RTI. It is only 10 days when you send the letter.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 May 2012

The need of the hour is that there should be as many as members who rise against these inefficient, cold, good for nothing officials and bring them out of the chair and comfort and coziness of their office and make them do their duty properly, and post their apologies in writing, to the member.

The PF department had to write letters to its own official with a copy to the member. The details can be seen at the following thread, which is quite informative:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Pf-withdrawal-problem-52907.asp

Forum Home > Labour & Service Law > PF & ESI > Pf withdrawal problem

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has contributed to this thread also, mentioned above.

The letter of the PF dept. is enclosed, which is self explanatory.

Attached File : 1063898713 85009320 pf letter.pdf downloaded: 63 times

ashish (software engineer)     21 May 2012

Yes Sir, I have to wait for one month of receipt of letter under RTI, but I don't receive register AD acknowledgement. I have enquired in Post office they said have to wait for atleast for 21 days, from the date of letter sent. 

So just waiting for acknowledgment, after that I'll wait for 30 days. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2012

You can obtain POD of redg post from PO :

-by enclosing copy of receipt issued by PO with your  letter asking for POD. An internet generated or maunaaly prepared POD shall be supplied to you without any cost.

-if you want copy of run sheet cariied by postman and which shows which personnel has received the cover has has affixed company seal with date, you may affix postage stapm of  Rs.10/ on your letter.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2012

If you have bar code of speed post you can get the inormation of delivery frok internet.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2012

If you have bar code of speed post you can get the inormation of delivery frok internet.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2012

You can generate the POD from internet instantly.

www.indiapost.gov.in

The website offers the option to track redg. post as well. However it may not be for all locations.

The certificate issued by postmaster is not disputed, challenged, questioned, and is taken as certified proof.

The receipt of articles sent and thus supplied by redg. post is usually not denied.

It is pertinent to learn whether the CPIO/PIO shall supply the reply by redg/speed post?

If the reply to RTI is sent by oridinary post it shall be appropriate to enclose postage prepaid self addressed envelope with RTI application and mention it in the application and list of enclosures.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register