LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help2011 (ABC)     29 May 2011

Divorce Lawyer - Pune

Can someone recomend a few good Divorce lawyers in Pune. Need help filing divorce petition .. Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS WILL HELP YOU.GOOD LUCK.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     29 May 2011

u can contact me as well as we r providing our services all over India

Damayanti (Unemployed)     29 May 2011

read pm.

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT THE MATTERS ARE OF CIVIL NATURE AND HENCE YOU CAN SYSTEMATICALY PUT UP YOUR DETAILED APPLICATIONS. HENCE YOU MAY SEND DETAILS OF THE FACTS OF THE MATTER AND ACCORDINGLY DETAILED REPLY CAN BE SENT.GOOD LUCK.

Vinod (self)     31 May 2011

I would suggest you to re-frame your query as :-

'Can someone recomend "names to be avoided so as to narrow down to" a few good Divorce lawyers in Pune. Need help filing divorce petition .. Thanks'

;)

From the experience of one of my friend, names to be preferably avoided may be ...

Ms  *eepa  Mavi***ur*e

A few lawyers have misconception, regrettably, that only corru**ion and wrong practices suffice, and talent isn't required.

avi (org)     25 February 2012

Dear Vinod , me too got bugged by MS Mavi*******, can I get in touch with you please. need to discuss more.... I can be reached on amkamble at hotm*** com

Indranil (Professional)     24 May 2012

Plesae pm me for the best divorce lawyer in pune

Adv reema (junior practice lawyer)     21 October 2013

Before start your divorce process we would  request you to take a 'Family Counselling' which would give you a basic understanding about the divorce process, pros & cons of it. Also it may help you to bridge the gap between you and your spouse. You should be aware of the fact that the divorce procedure in India extents for almost a year and in some  cases the procedure may continue for years. The long distressing process of divorce will be easier for you to handle if you have a good divorce lawyer.

Please find some divorce lawyers from Pune in this link.

Thanks and regards

Adv reema

Usharma (Lawyer)     09 May 2014

We are an experienced group of divorce lawyers Delhi having a team of highly qualified and trained lawyers in Delhi who can provide best services related to family disputes, divorce and all other related matters with confidence. Divorce and other family matters are very complicated and sensitive matters which need the services of highly qualified and experienced group of divorce lawyers Delhi to advice and take up the matters related to divorce before the courts. Divorce matters are filed before the Family Courts constituted since 2010 and the matter is taken up by the court thereafter, the stages involved with the proceedings related to divorce can be summarized in following steps:

STEP-I: Filing of the divorce petition containing the facts of the case, the grounds of divorce containing all details of the parties.

STEP-II: Family Court scrutinizes the divorce petition and issues notice on the divorce petition to the other party against whom the divorce petition has been filed.

STEP-III: The parties to the divorce proceedings are directed to appear before the court for mediation in most of the cases and efforts by the court is made to reconcile the parties and in the event of failure of the reconciliation proceedings the matter is posted for further hearing in the matter.

STEP-IV: The Family Court directs the opposite party to file written statement to the divorce petition and take all his defenses.

STEP-V: The petitioner is directed to file his rebuttal/rejoinder to the written statement filed by the opposite party. The application for interim maintenance etc is decided by the court at this stage of the case.

STEP-VI: The court frames the issues for adjudications and the matter is posted for evidence of the parties.

STEP-VII: The petitioner is directed to lead its evidence by way of filing the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.

STEP-VIII: The respondent is asked to lead its evidence by way of fling of the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.

STEP-IX: The final arguments in the matter are held and the matter is decided by the court.

STEP-X: The court passes the decree of divorce or rejects the matter based on the entire facts, evidence and law.

Fylfot Group of Advocates

112, New Delhi House, 27, Bara Khambha Road, Connaught Place,

New Delhi INDIA 110001 Phone No: 011 23355388

Email: legalhelplineindia@gmail.com

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 May 2014

why revive dead threads !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register