Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helmets must not be 'forced'

Page no : 3

(Guest)

I think even for bicycles helmets should be mandatory.

(Guest)

Dear VS Rawat, thanks for the 'thank you'. I hope they design lighter and cheaper helmets, which are not cumbersome to wear or carry. Then you won't feel burdened for wearing the steel cap lol

1 Like

Mohanakumaran (smohan01010@gmail.com)     16 June 2011

Wearing helmets may not solve the the deaths due to accidents. The state should enforce the traffic rules properly. Helmets on long tours will not be a burden however making compulsory use of it for travelling to the nearby market for vegitables, going to the nearby cenema etc are to be avoided. The compulsion may hide yet another scam!

1 Like

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     18 June 2011

Parents of one who died in road accidents understand the need of good halmets because  they lost there love one because of faulty halmets. We are forced to buy expensive helmets because we can spend 2000 for drinking and kill our self or others but we can spend 1000 rs on helmets. I do not give any justification on behalf of admin or judges nor I am appreciation there action but  I think that government instead of imposing such orders must make some standards on quality of halmets and poor quality helmets must be banned.

I also want to add that the intentions are not wrong but its implementation is wrong and therefore does not deserve that much criticism.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register