Share More

1000 Thanked Member

Page no : 2

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 May 2011

law officer

[ Scorecard : 404]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

comparing arup with sachin, don't insult sachin tendulkar, who is the living legend in his filed and received kudo from not less than legends like don bradman and vivian lara as the best ever in cricket history.  sachin is famous for his skills on field and equally famous for his humbleness in personal life.

But arup is quite opposite.  he is arrogant and abusive.  he is illeterate in law and a quack.  he does only copy and paste the things with a single line with irritating and irrelevant remarks.  he does not know the etiquette of net citizen.  he always writes the entire post in capital letters, which is treated as abusive in the world of netizens.

above all, he preaches immorality to the people on the web site, always exhorting them to go for live-in- relationship, saying that the supreme court has given license to do so, which is totally false.  he tells the men to go livein relationship with widows and unmarried women indicating that men can exploit them by doing so and can walk out of the relationship without any strings attached.  he is immoral.

there is no doubt, thousand thanks is less for him, he is entitled to get manymore thanks from a single thread, because in every thread he sends several posts with a single line and gets one thanks for each post making not less than five thanks for a single post.  there is no election commission to stop this gimmick.  there is no legal expert committee to stop him giving illegal advises.

May god save this LCI from these quacks and immorals.

Message thanked : 3 times

comparing sachin with arup  uncle, don't insult arup uncle.................

arup uncle know me sachin is not..............

arup uncle gives time on my views sachin is not............

arup uncle get ipod from lci sachin is not...................

arup uncle can listen our BAKBAAS  but sachin can not...........

arup uncle has time for us but sachin has not....................

1 Like

BURE  SAMAY KO DEKH KE TU MAT GANJE ROYE......................

KISI BHI HAAL MAIN TERA BAAL NA BAANKA HOYE.!

1 Like

CHACHA JINDABAAD.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     22 May 2011

Contribution of everyone here is significant. Getting thanks is all about liking & dislikig also noone is telling anyone to thank him/her. So, on such small matters, pulling/makiing harsh comments on Mr. Arup  & others does not hold good.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     22 May 2011

we need people like hema to nail imposters like ARUP and others supporting him. They are spreading filth obn otherwise this excellant site.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     22 May 2011

they are thanking themselves by proxy, see the posts of so called expert RAjoo WHO IS SUGESTING WAYS TO GET THANKS IN HIS POSTS.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 May 2011

Mr. Legal Victims,

I am not intetested to get thanks from the members and I am not doing it for the thanks. Mind it please.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 May 2011

Mr. Legal Victims Instead of posting like this, frankly you say if you find any mistakes in my answers and suggest me what I have to do,If you suggest me it will be greater help to me and I will learn something from you.

Ambika (NA)     24 May 2011

@ Bhartiya no 1

But a single reply need not be broken into multiple contributions. One thing, it hinders reading with ease and it also hinders  making sense of the replies broken into multiple parts of a few lines of a single query . Sometimes his replies to one query numbers 10 or even 11!!

So  many scores and that many thanks...! 

I am not writing it out of personal grudge, I myself have thanked him a couple of times. But it is irritating to see a single reply occupying so much of bandwiddth. 

Second, if admin is worried about flooding, then definitely this trend and technique of flooding should also stop. 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     24 May 2011

Mr RaJOO  you are replying many many questions without regard to its results on imature opinion on the victim.

On the other hand you are suggesting methods how to get points.

And most disgusting is that you claim to be an advocate still supporting a quack like ARUP who in all probability utilising internet facility of some body else without his knowledge. Since he claims to be unemplyed tnan how he finds time and resorces to remain full time on this site.

and above all who are the people who are thanking this absurd person and you are supporting him.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     24 May 2011

This mr ARUP in all probability is working in some office at  KORBA and instead of doing his work utilising office facilities for dishing out quck replies and by proxy thanking himself. Other wise how it is possible that a self confessed ill informed person is getting maximum thanks on this site.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     24 May 2011

and Mr Rajoo you claim to be an advocate how it is that you appreciate quack , abrasive and outright offensive replies of people like  ARUP..

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 May 2011

"Thanks" and "points" r matter of little importance, disscussion on them r wastage of time.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     24 May 2011

finest answer of this thread in my opiniun-

by mr. Ashutosh Bhatiya ji.....................

24 May 2011, 15:53  

Bhartiya No. 1

Nationalist

[ Scorecard : 6823]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

"Thanks" and "points" r matter of little importance, disscussion on them r wastage of time.

2 Like

(Guest)

@FOR LEGAL VICTIMS ,Hema,Bhartiya No. 1,Ambika,Rajoo, Sarvesh K Sharma ,Etc.

Now, you all knows why i have inserted this thread in LCI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register