Mr. Nigam it appears you have not understood or rather misunderstood.
I am for the following:
1) Against propagation of any kind of violence or hatred or terror under any kind including on basis of religion, language, region, caste etc.
2) Protect our Constitution which is based on Principles of democracy, freedom, equality, liberty, justice and peace. And should be respected equally by all. These principles should not be seen as a sign of weakness by anyone.
3) Citizens should forever stay vigilant about activities happening in our country as well in the neigbhouring countries that can affect us.
I am not for the following:
1) Propagation of any kind of violence or hatred or terror under any kind, including justified under cover of religion, language, region, caste etc.
2) Allowing intelligence agencies of neigbhouring countries to send infiltrators into the country (who are eagerly issued ration cards etc. by certain political parties to create votebanks)
a) with aim of changing demography of the country,
b) with aim of setting up sleeping modules of terrorists,
c) with aim of spread ideology of hatred, violence, jihad etc., changing demographic profile of the country by increasing population of certain type of people by various means etc.,
d) with aim to push fake currency to cause inflation and instability,
e) with aim to push narcotics, drugs etc. to permanently damage phyisically and mentally the youth of the country to permanently destroy the future of country.
3) Encouraging politicians to create certain type of votebanks so that they can turn a blind eye to above activities under the name of secularism and other excuses.
Hope it clarifies