Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No Body Can Think Like Paji !

Page no : 2

Dipangkar (Business)     19 June 2011

On a Hot day Our Sardar was enjoying the Sun on a Beach in America. A lady came and asked him, " Are you relaxing"

Sardar answered '" No I am Santa Singh" 

Another Guy Came and asked the same Question.

Sardar answered " No No Me Santa Singh"

Third one came and asked the same question

Sardar was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.

While walking he saw another Sardar enjoying the Beach.

He went and asked him " Are you Relaxing?" The other Sardar was much educated and answered "Yes I am Relaxing " 

Our Sardar slapped him on his face and said, "Salay, Sab tere Ko wahah doond rahe hai aur tu Yahaan Aaram Kar raha hai."

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     19 June 2011

Lawyer to Sardar : Gita pe haath rakhkar kaho ke Mein........

Sardar : Yeh kya, sita pe jab haath lagaya to court mein bulaiya.Aab fir gita pe haath.

gaury..fight to win (Education)     20 June 2011

Gabbar:(murgi se)..Tujhe 2 ande dene ko kaha tha, 1 kyun diya?Tujhko mujhse dar nehi lagta?

Murgi:Dar ki wajah se hi 1 anda diya hain..barna mein tu murga hoon!

1 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     20 June 2011

Son :Daddy what's the difference between confidence and secret? daddy: Dear , u are my son , that is confidence.Your friend Ramu is also my friend, that is secret!!

Dipangkar (Business)     29 June 2011

Judge : ORDER ORDER.... !

Sardarji : SIF EK RASGULLA AUR EK SAI, SIR.

Dipangkar (Business)     01 July 2011

A Gujrati, a Madrasi and a Sardar were doing construction work on the 20th floor of a building. They were having lunch.

Gujju opened his lunch box & said, "Dhokla ! If I get dhokla one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building.

The Madrasi opened his lunch box and exclaimed, and said, "Idli Sambhar again! If I get idli sambhar one more time I'm going to jump off too."

The Sardar opened his lunch and said, "Parontha again! If I get a parontha one more time, I'm jumping too"

The next day, the Gujju opened his lunch box, saw dhokla, and jumped to his death.

The Madrasi opened his lunch, saw idli sambhar, and jumped, too.

The Sardar opened his lunch, saw the parontha and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, Gujju's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of dhokla, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Madrasi's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him dossa! I didn't realize he hated idli sambhar so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the Sardar's wife.

The Sardar's wife said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch every day."

Sardar was going to Chandigarh from pune by a air-india plane. He was alloted the middle seat of one of the 3-seats array. But as soon as the sardarji got into the plane, he sat on the window side seat which was actually for an old lady. After some time the old lady came and requested the sardarji to leave the side seat. But the sardaji told: "I want to see the view from the window and shall not leave".

The old lady then complained to the air hostess. The air hostess came and requested the sardarji to leave that seat. But sardarji was adament and did not leave. Then the air hostess went and told the asst capt. He also came and requested, but in vain. Finally the Captain came. He whispered something in the ears of the sardarji, and the sardarji immedietly left the side seat and returned to the middle seat. 

Astonished, the airhostess and the asst. capt. asked the capt. what he told to the sardarji. Capt. replied: "Nothing. I just told him that only the middle seats will go to Chandigarh. All others will go to Jalandhar

Democratic Indian (n/a)     01 July 2011

One Sardarji gentleman and one bengali gentleman got into arguments about from which community contributed more to the freedom struggle. Sardarji said more freedom fighters were from Punjab and the bengali said more freedom fighters were from Bengal.

In order to settle the matter both decided that if one of the them is able to recall the name of freedom fighter from his state, he will pull out one hair from the beard of other man.

Sardarji started with name of Bhagat Singh and pulled out one hair from the beard of bengali. Similarly bengali uttered the name of Netaji and pulled out one hair from the beard of sardarji. They continued in this manner for few minutes. Ultimately the comparitively illiterate Sardarji found that he is not able to recollect from memory as many names as the bengali was able to recite and it was becoming really painfull for the sardarji get hair of his beard getting plucked repeatedly. He thought for a while and shouted at the top of his voice JALLIANWALA BAGH!!! and grabbed the entire beard of bengali with all his force and ........................................!

4 Like

Ha Ha Di, thanks  :)

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     01 July 2011

Nice joke Mr. D.I., but entire INDIA from all the corners, fought for freedom. Now in the stage of eradication of curruption... so we should build second freedom fight for eradication of curruption..  

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     03 July 2011

An Englishman, an American and a Sardarji are called upon to test a lie detector .

The Englishman says: "I think I can empty 20 bottles of beer".
BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector.
"Ok", he says, "10 bottles".
And the machine is silent.

The American says: "I think I can eat 15 hamburgers".
BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector.
"All right, 8 hamburgers".
And the machine's silent.

The Sardarji says: "I think........", BUZZZZZZ goes the lie detector.

Dipangkar (Business)     03 July 2011

Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma
"

Sardar jee 1 : What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing.
sardar jee 2 : Don’t worry, I have a one more.

-------------------------------------

i respect them!

still if there is any problem to some one

being brhaman i post it on my community!

they shall forgive me!

------------------------------------------

Pandit jee 1 : What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing.
Pandit jee 2 : Don’t worry, I have a one more.

"

A Bihari was waiting for his bus at the bus stop. Finally the bus arrives and he gets in. The bus is fully loaded with sardarjis.

One sardarji orders the Bihari to tell a joke. Now, the Bihari thinks he's in big trouble because he knows only sardar jokes! After thinking for some time he decides to substitute all references to 'sardars' in his joke with 'Biharis'.

He starts his jokes with, "There was once a Bihari..........."

And suddenly he gets a major blow on his back from one of the sardarjis who shouts, "Kyon be! Sab sardar mar gaye hai kya?"  ;)

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     09 October 2011

Nice Joke

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     09 October 2011

Mr. Dipangkar! that is the spirit of Sardarjis.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register