Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Second Muslim Marriage without divorce to first wife

Page no : 3

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 May 2011

Gyan mat deejiye kyunki yahan sabhi already gyani hai....:)

---   ha...    ha...   ha....

(Guest)

Dear All

I have attached the copy of the complaint which my wife has filed against me. Request your valuable advises and commentss on the captioned

(Guest)

Dear All

I have attached the copy of the complaint which my wife has filed against me. Request your valuable advises and commentss on the captioned

Attached File : 115074 182373 23 chotuprintticket jsp.doc downloaded: 200 times

(Guest)

Dear all

My wife has played a new card against me. She had mailed to Ministry of Home affairs that i have a passport  in some other name and i have visited Pakistaan and i am indulge in anti social activities. IB & LIU officials approched my office where i showed them my passport which was in my name (Aatif khan). This is litteraly haarsment to me. I want to file a mental harrasment case on her and her father too. please advise how this can be done.

(Guest)

Dear all

My wife has played a new card against me. She had mailed to Ministry of Home affairs that i have a passport  in some other name and i have visited Pakistaan and i am indulge in anti social activities. IB & LIU officials approched my office where i showed them my passport which was in my name (Aatif khan). This is litteraly haarsment to me. I want to file a mental harrasment case on her and her father too. please advise how this can be done.

(Guest)

Dear Members

Please advise that wether i can file a defamation or mental harrasment case on the grounds of the mail copy which was sent to Ministry of Home affairs by wife's mail ID and the copy of the notice which was given to my Branch manager requesting to provide details of mine .

(Guest)

Is there any one in this forum to reply  my above said query??

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     13 June 2011

Dear Aatif Khan: who can offer GYAN to such a GYANI? Now start the outburst. You have made me to understand that you are a SADISTIC and want all the sympathy of the world and always project yourself to be highly intelligent than all but still need to be advised. Arrogancy is what you are suffering from. Be considerate to others the world will look beautiful, Oh again that bl**dy GYAN which you already possess and there are people like ARUP who can enjoy your sadistic attitude and remarks.

Still  I pray: ASSALAM ALE KUM

zoya (jobless)     17 June 2011

hello all i m his so called first wife let me tell you mr.aatif i mailed to home ministry after consulting my lawyer

being indian i can tell to higher authorities about any doubted person india....................

thank you mr.prakash dhusia.............for supporting me in this cruel world..............rest of the things will court decided but i beleive in god if i m not wrong and honest nobody can harm me...............ishallahhhhhhhhhhh fateh meri hi hogi.........

and Mr.aatif its good to be diplomate but to some extent ..................

Dear All

I m not bad as my Husband shows me on this social networking site...........but i feel really good atleast my husband saying that he loves me.........but i m worthed to b loved ....one thing i want to mark that this is my husbands third marriage he did first marriage when he was sixteen or seventeen yrs old so u can think that marriage and divorce is like a game for him.but he is not having the right to ruined my and my sons life.....he should know that marriage is multiple of relationships, responsibilities,sacrifices and to provide care to his wife and child..........he dont love his son........if i was wrong so i should marry doing some extra marital affair but he did one more his third marriage is run away marriage............one more thing i want to ask he pinpoint my character so i can put the case against him.............he harrased me mentally for one year 9 months by beating and not giving me money ,broked my phone so that i cant chat to my parents or cant tell them he beats me at the time of pregnancy.............rest later

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 June 2011

This post is fantastic as I can see both author as well as his estranged wife on same board and hats off to authors wife to keep her cool. 

Let truth win at the end.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     25 June 2011

See Ms. Joya: At least one could hear from you because uptill now it was like a solo music and you were being projected as a vamp to ruin Aatif's life and apart from that he wanted to show the LCI that he is the sufferer but quiet intelligent and knows everything in the world but still needed guidance from the people whom he abhor. Please remember SYMPATHY is an old fashioned world and now the world is as cruel as KASAYI. If you have the means, evidence, resorces to counter him then please do it but soory to add, being a MUSLIM, it may not be helpful because every RIGHTS in the domestic affairs are vested with the MALES and I am not there to OFFEND anyone on the basis of caste, creed, religion etc.

Pray Allah to be on the side of the GOOD and which he always is.

Amen

Regards

Aatif Khan (NA)     20 February 2013

Dear Om Prakash

Yes previous it was a solo and now a duet as my beloved wife has also joined the converastion...just for FYI to all ...my bechari wife (as she's trying to pretend in this very forum atleast) has asked me a hamdsome amount of 40 lacs to withdraw all cases against me in mediation center...so now its very clear that why she's doing all this ..for the sake of justice....NAAH...for the sake of money indeed.Bu i beleive in law and am sure that justice will not be denied..lets wait and watch until this matter is in honourable court...  CHEERS!

rubeena (lawyer)     22 March 2013

Firstly, I must let you know that the entire concept of a Nikah is that it is not 'hidden'. A Nikah must be announced in the society the person is living in. Therefore, I believe it would be wrong to take a second wife in marriage without the first wife and/or the children knowing about it. This is in addition to the social circle of both the persons getting married.

Secondly, with respect to the permission of the first wife, there are two different but related issues. First is the recommendation of the Shariah in the case of a second marriage. However, both the Quran and the Sunnah are devoid of any such recommendations, therefore, as far as the Shariah is concerned, the second marriage can be undertaken without an explicit permission from the first wife. The second issue would be that of the law of the land where the person is residing. It is possible that the law of that particular region does not allow second marriage, or requires the permission of the first wife for second marriage. Such law, then, would have to be followed, even though it may have no jurisdiction in the Shari'ah.

Thirdly, I must add that if the second marriage will imbalance the first marriage and the family structure that is already established, then one must not believe that they have a free right of undertaking the second marriage. Islam has not given the permission to take multiple marriages so that the family structure is destroyed. In fact, it has done the same in order to protect the families! Therefore, if a second marriage is undertaken that adversely affects one's first marriage and the children, then Islam does not condone it. This is also evident from the way Quran has allowed permission for marriage for instance. In the context of widows, where widows are the weak party, Quran has allowed second marriage in order to protect them - the weak. However, then, with respect to the rights of the wives, Quran has recommended that one may marry only one if they will be unable to fulfill the rights of all of them, once again protecting one's existing wife, which is the weak party in this case.

I hope this helps.
If this has not answered your question, or you have more questions, please feel free to write back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register