Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'Fast unto death' against Anti-men Laws

Page no : 9

(Guest)

Good attempt Krishna Kumar!

(Guest)

All those have seen or eperienced misuse of some so called pro-women laws are requested to support him inthis initiative as he is representing all of them.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     22 May 2011

YOUR INPUT IS GOOD. THE BULLET HAS SUBSTANCE BUT IT NEEDS A CARRIED TO ACT, WITHOUT THAT IT IS NOTHING THOUGH THE POWER IS PACKED IN IT.

SIMILARLY LACK OF PLANNING AND EFFORTS TO TAKE MAXIMUM PEOPLE IS TOTALLY ABSENT AND HENCE THOUGH THE SUBJECT IS GOOD BUT NO WHIMPER ANY WHERE.

AND ON SITES LIKE THIS JFESTERS LIKE ANUP AND OTHERS LIKE HIM MAKING FUN BY MAKING ABSURD INPUTS.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 May 2011

mr mohd,

thanks.

the matter appears overscriptted, not readable, but the comments are clear.

BHARATI MITRA (ES)     23 May 2011

we must support Mr. Devda, I wish something good comes out of this, our family is also facing similar problem of wife's harrasment for maintenance and alimony when both are 50+.  Such con women should be punished.  I pray that something concrete happens from Mr. Devda's sacrifices.  Also pray for his health

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     23 May 2011

even at this late stage this movement can be solvaged if organisers are ready and willing to act.

(Guest)

We cannot force media to cover this issue. They are busy in politics, honor killing and other stuff..

a channel P7news covered it and showed it in a program yesterday, thats it!

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 May 2011

if you have to suceed all tricks have to used. without media how pressure is created.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 May 2011

media will be interested, when  the supporters will boost up the matter.

no other formula is there.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     23 May 2011

Hi, 

Is anyone meet Mr Dashrath Devda on saturday. Could you please let us know what happend..

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 May 2011

yes there is no report on saturday and sunday.

priya (student)     23 May 2011

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Woman-threatening-our-family-by-having-affair-with-dad-192421.asp

please consider my grief..a wicked woman is treachering our family...

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 May 2011

ms priya,

if it is untoularable you may complain to police.

shaik abdul (tl)     24 May 2011

I have sent emails to bbc,ndtv,siasat but still not heard...can you also send them emails...through contact option on thier website... I have phone numbers of reporters from NDTV and will send sms to them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register