Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'Fast unto death' against Anti-men Laws

Page no : 6

(Guest)

Best Wishes to Delhi Team, hope this turns out to b a great success!

One inspiring song for all victims planning to take part in the May 15th event directly; this is from the movie "Mein AAzad Hoon" -- (you can search for this song on net also) the words go like this ---

Itne baazu, itne sir..gin le dushman dhyaan se; haarega wo har baazi jo khelen hum jee jaan se!!...aao aaa jaaoo, jag pe chha jao.....

(Guest)

True LiveAndLetLive,

I wish all of us could count our numbers and realize our strength. And this can happen only when we are standing together for a cause and an event like Devdaji's Dharna at Delhi.

Wishing him all the best ! And thts the way we are wishing ourselves and each other :) :)

(Guest)

So this is over movement's theme song ... "Itne bazu itne sar ginle dushman dhyaan se .... haarega wo har baazi jab khelen hum jee jaan se ...." .... "aao, aa jao !" :)

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 May 2011

what is the latest progress?

Sony Singh (Social)     15 May 2011

I support Dashrath. This sure is going to be recognised.

The current law is killing of a human slowly and with lot of pains. The Male Homicide can not be less cruel & inhuman than Female Foeticide.

2 Like

skj is correct.

mr zeeshan,

are you talking about mr dashrath or something else.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
I went there. Feel sad to see. Very less gathering. 1 or 2 banners. Very limited space. Even a person in look of 'gandhi ji' who stand in front for anti-corruption can catch eyes.

I think They require more advertise , information & media coverage. There is serious need of money i think. Is there any source of money for them ?

No-one notice them like this.
"

Oh..sad to know!

Men related to media fields must stand for them at least...

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     16 May 2011

The gathering is less. Hardly nticeable. No press coverage. But it is inevitable. In general, men are not understanding the importance of this movement. Despite numeorus instances of abuse against men, men are not uniting. 

In my view it will result in more and more abuse against men, and may be after more abuses men will unite.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 May 2011

Despite numeorus instances of abuse against men, men are not uniting. In my view it will result in more and more abuse against men, and may be after more abuses men will unite.

---    AWARENESS AMONG THE MEN AGAINST THE WIFE BIASED ANTI MEN LAWS ARE VERY HIGH.   A DELHI BASED CLUB IS REQUIRED. DELHI IS THE CAPITAL. OUTSIDERS CAN NOT GET SUCCESS UNTILL HELP OF LOCAL PEOPLE EXTENDED TO THEM.

HOWEVER MOVEMENT MUST BE CONTINUED FOR THE GREATER INTEREST.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 May 2011

agreed with mr skj

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     16 May 2011

Interested persons please twit , email and express to create confidence and atmosphere.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     16 May 2011

I believe we planned for fasting in wrong time. I was watching all the English and local news channels. No one even said a word, there is a fast is going on in Delhi.

All channels are busy showing the political movements on state election results and next govt formation on each state. They shown only on who meet who, what happened etc., I came to know yesterday only, we must start this step when no other big news in India which can take over our news.

Next step must be well planned and all NGO must be invited for that movement.

zimmerzapper (student)     16 May 2011

indian media won't give that attention because it is anti male and pro female.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     16 May 2011

There is no question of timing , since media always new hungry. Now media works for 24 x 7 basis and they need and need news. But  you have to make your news worthy for reporting. Just because some body is on hunger strike is no news .

BUT IT GIVES OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL WHO CARE FOR THIS CAUSE TO JOIN THE CRUSADE.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register