Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'Fast unto death' against Anti-men Laws

Page no : 2

Rohit (Private)     27 April 2011

Wow

It feels so good that we are still protected by some good thinking people, please carry on the same spirit and let this 498A be bent in front and for better peacful family and society.

we will all support at our own level of spreading awareness regarding this.

Many Thanks

Rohit

4 Like

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     29 April 2011

We need a fresh look at all aspects of gender relations..... and it is inevitable. Occassionally it will result in some bitterness, some harsh words; but in the long term it will result into a better and fair gender relations.

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 April 2011

Let us form an organisation to fight in systamatic manner. Those interested pl send  your mail ID by PM.

3 Like

(Guest)

Hi all,

I think the best way to improve the future of marriages and relationships in this country is to keep courts out of it!

Earlier, when people were not easily opting to move to court for troubled relationships, most of the couples used to get reconciled even after long years of separation. Now, the way one party is tortured beyond repair, it leaves no possibility of reconciliation at all.

My whole point is that ultimately neither the hubby nor the wife gains from these cases, it is just a whole lot of people who end up earning a huge amount of money from both parties, the money which would otherwise have been used by the couple to improve their life! Only sensible few have insight into the future, others are just interested in temporary gains assured by these litigations.

According to me, the system wont change even if some of us fast unto death and die...we should live and fight it out!..But yes, there are some Gandhi jis and some Bose, all collectively brought us freedom.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     30 April 2011

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"
Hi all,

I think the best way to improve the future of marriages and relationships in this country is to keep courts out of it!

"

ha ha!!

wot a logic!

if the courts are refrained from taking matrimonial cases,like those of cruelty and dowry harassment,women will get killed or harassed like anything,by their husbands and inlaws.....

gandhiji stood for truth and non-violence.wot gandian principles u talk about??

if he was alive today even he wont tolerate violence against woemn and wud have agreed to punish harassing husbands & inlaws so that others like them learn that wife is not a toy who can be bought and then thrown away at will

u say that women's lawsalso discriminate against women by taking legal steps against mom-inlaws and sister-inlaws??

another fuzzy logic!

just because they are women,and these laws are also for women,that means women offenders shud not be punished,rather protected by these laws!

i am sure, if u have ever appeared for any competetive exams in ur life,u wud be scoring zero in the "logical reasoning" papers because of ur stupid thoughts!

goodnight and have a relaxed sleep,so that u talk LOGICALLY next time..

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     30 April 2011

@LiveAndLetLive

I fully agree with you. A few people will always react without reading your post. Dont bother about them. Keep it up.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 April 2011

VERY CORRECT.

ACTUALLY THE INTERFERENCE OF COURT MAKES A EASY MATTER -  COMPLICATED.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 May 2011

"ha ha!!   wot a logic!"

---   A GREAT LOGIC, MIGHT BE BEYOND YOUR CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND.

"u wud be scoring zero in the "logical reasoning" papers"

-----   IT LOOKS LIKE A MIROR. ONE CAN SEE THE FACE OF SELF.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Roshni B..
"

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive

"

Hi all,

"

ha ha!!

wot a logic!

if the courts are refrained from taking matrimonial cases,like those of cruelty and dowry harassment,women will get killed or harassed like anything,by their husbands and inlaws.....

gandhiji stood for truth and non-violence.wot gandian principles u talk about??

if he was alive today even he wont tolerate violence against woemn and wud have agreed to punish harassing husbands & inlaws so that others like them learn that wife is not a toy who can be bought and then thrown away at will

u say that women's lawsalso discriminate against women by taking legal steps against mom-inlaws and sister-inlaws??

another fuzzy logic!

just because they are women,and these laws are also for women,that means women offenders shud not be punished,rather protected by these laws!

i am sure, if u have ever appeared for any competetive exams in ur life,u wud be scoring zero in the "logical reasoning" papers because of ur stupid thoughts!

goodnight and have a relaxed sleep,so that u talk LOGICALLY next time..

"

WELL ROSHNI,

YOU ARE TALKING TO A GIRL WHO SCORED PERFECT 100% IN LOGICAL REASONING SECTION OF "GRE"---- ab poocho GRE kya hota hai, perhaps u would not even b knowing that!

I am a techie, a highly qualified one!...i have a long long list of success in entrance tests too..

Some women underestimate the innocent victim "SISTERS";

Among women, cruel ones are powerful just becoz of laws favoring them, while v hav our brains and culture..

Again, would like to mention ....I was anyway not talking about you, you AGAIN TOOK IT PERSONALLY!:P

2 Like

(Guest)

Ha Ha

tell me something.In competitive exams,logical resoning is only one of the topics to be cleared in the entire subject,which also includes other topics like English,Maths,etc.When the results are out,the overall scores are known,instead of scores topic wise,as in score obtained in Logical reasoning.So how did you come to know your score in logical reasoning???

Whether you are a techie or an illiterate,who cares?

You are an utter failure in life,in your marriage and in your legal case also.So here you come up posing as a woman to grab attention and forcing others to post some judgement to please your childish whim,which no one has done for you yet!!

Lastly you seem to be an OCD patient who is fixated on the following lines:

"I did not refer to you Roshni while posting.You took it personally"

Did Roshni say anywhere above that you are referring to her?Or have you got hallucination problem after failing in your legal battle,because of which you read such words here that were never posted by her?

If you still don't understand,I will make you understand simply according to your EQ.

Look dear,this a forum where all have the right to present their views,in reaction to any post or thread.This is what we all do here.If you can't respect this you may close your account,because people like you are not required at LCI.

When you go away,you will not even be remembered.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
Ha Ha

tell me something.In competitive exams,logical resoning is only one of the topics to be cleared in the entire subject,which also includes other topics like English,Maths,etc.When the results are out,the overall scores are known,instead of scores topic wise,as in score obtained in Logical reasoning.So how did you come to know your score in logical reasoning???

Whether you are a techie or an illiterate,who cares?

You are an utter failure in life,in your marriage and in your legal case also.So here you come up posing as a woman to grab attention and forcing others to post some judgement to please your childish whim,which no one has done for you yet!!

Lastly you seem to be an OCD patient who is fixated on the following lines:

"I did not refer to you Roshni while posting.You took it personally"

Did Roshni say anywhere above that you are referring to her?Or have you got hallucination problem after failing in your legal battle,because of which you read such words here that were never posted by her?

If you still don't understand,I will make you understand simply according to your EQ.

Look dear,this a forum where all have the right to present their views,in reaction to any post or thread.This is what we all do here.If you can't respect this you may close your account,because people like you are not required at LCI.

When you go away,you will not even be remembered.
"

Caught you!

Go and read about GRE, the "individual" scores for 3 sections are instantly obtained as soon as you complete your exam. Some people who dont appear literate themselves, question the qualifications of others.

Apne guilts doosro par mat utaro. If you cannot sensibly talk, better keep quiet. Ab dekho, ek aur foolish baat boli aur aapki EQ, IQ sab pata chal gaya!

Hallucinations are common between "those who file false cases", meri chinta mat karo !

You said that "YOU WILL MAKE ME UNDERSTAND"??, Abhi mere itne bure din nahi aaye ki aise logo se seekhna pade jo khud life mein itni mistakes kar chuke hain aur fir bhi nahi seekhe!

Dont try to humiliate others for somebody else, you will get the same in return!

As for failures, Who said that I am married?..I am capable of maintaining myself, so I am not worried about getting married either.

Your dialogues apply to gals like u instead, isnt it! When you provoke others, b ready to face the counter too..

Apni shaadi ki chinta karo na!..

Hallucinations and OCD, ha ha ha! well I have a very good medical knowledge too. I can perhaps provide you with your full psychometric assessment after reading some more of your posts~!

1 Like

(Guest)

Rajesh ji, I am really happy to know that a lawyer thinks this way :)

With thanks to Tajobs, Rajesh ji and Arup ji, I have an idea here ---

Lets generate ideas for Devda, how should we support him in perfectly legal and decent way?

1 Like

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     02 May 2011

What we are doing here is nothing other than supporting Dashrath. The man is protesting, sitting on fast, face the fury of judicial and administrative authority... what for? He just wishes to explain the dangers inherent in Gender Biased laws and abuse of such laws sinister elements of the society. He also points towards sinister vested interests in the society who encourage abuse of such laws and justify such abuses. When anybody will read this thread, s/he will get to know all such elements in this thread only. Thus there is no need to do anything herculean to support Dashrath... we are supporting him already.

Yes, if somebody wishes to participate in the dharana/fast in person, s/he can go there. Dashrath Cell No. is 099258 34516. If somebody calls him and talk to him, it will give him strength for the continued fight.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

Dont try to humiliate others for somebody else, you will get the same in return!

----   ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.    THANKS MR LIVE AND LET LIVE.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

Rajesj ji is mr dashrath started fasting?

Where he is fasting?

no news in media ! are they boycotted or pressurised to avoid this news.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register