Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

snny17 (n/a)     24 April 2011

insurance claim

deal all

i am in one problem my car theft in august but instead of giving my insurance company send me given below letter

With reference to the above, the captioned claim has been investigated by the investigators. While going through the investigator’s report and the document submitted by you in support of your claim and for getting the captioned vehicle insured, it has been observed that:-

You have submitted a policy no-VP004187930000100 of HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co Ltd.as previous insurance cover. The same is found to be incorrect while verification as you have taken two claims in the previous policy proving that our insurance cover was based upon incorrect document / declarations, thus breaching of condition no-8 of the policy as given below:-

“the due observance and fulfillment of the term, conditions and endorsements of this policy in so far as they relate to anything to be done or complied with by the insured and the truth of the statement and answers in the said proposal shall be conditions precedent to any liability of the company to make any payment under this policy.”

In view of the above, on account of breaching the principle of utmost good faith., please explain why your claim should not be repudiated.

Kindly send your written reply within 7 days from the date of receipt of this letter otherwise the claim shall be closed

so what is answer for this letter

can any of all suggest me

thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register