Share on Email

Share More

Amar Singh RAJNEETEE KI RAKHI SAWANT - Media Ka Masaala

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
HA...   HA...   HA... 

HOWEVER SUCH TYPE OF AGNIPARIKSHA IS BANNED IN INDIA.
"

Thats why the entire episode of "RAMAYAN" should be banned as the entire story is full of such anti-human conspiracies.

(Guest)

If Amar Singh would have been kept in a ZOO inside a "PINJARA" I would have been ready to get the ticket to see him at any price and there would have been long "Q"s to hae a ticket and may be black-ticket rate so high.

But THANKS to media which has made is to see at free of cost on every alternate day with all close-ups this NAMOONA.

(Guest)

If Amar Singh would have been kept in a ZOO inside a "PINJARA" I would have been ready to get the ticket to see him at any price and there would have been long "Q"s to hae a ticket and there might be black-ticket rate so high.

But THANKS to media which has made it easy to see at free of cost on every alternate day with all close-ups of this NAMOONA

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 April 2011

LAST NIGHT AMAR SINGH APPEARED AT 'AAP KI ADALAT' INDIA TV.

NOW MR DIGVIJAY, ME AMAR FROMED A JOINT MORCHA TO CONFRONTET WITH ANNA JI AND HIS PARTY.

RAM JI COULD YOU COMMENTS ON SEC 17 OF JAN LOKPAL BILL?

(Guest)

17. Matters not subject to investigation:- (1) The Lokpal shall not conduct any investigation under this

Act in case of a grievance in respect of any action-

(i) if the complainant has or had, any remedy by way of appeal, revision, review or any other

remedy before any other authority provided in any other law and he has not availed of the

same.

(ii) Taken by a judicial or quasi-judicial body, unless the complainant alleges malafides

(iii) If the substance of the entire grievance is pending before any court or quasi-judicial body

of competent jurisdiction.

(iv) any grievance where there is inordinate and inexplicable delay.

(2) Nothing in this Act shall be construed as authorising the Lokpal to investigate any action which is

taken by or with the approval of the Presiding Officer of either House of Parliament.

(3) The provisions of this Act shall be in addition to the provisions of any other enactment or any rule or

law under which any remedy by way of appeal, revision, review or in any other manner is available to a

person making a complaint under this Act in respect of any action and nothing in this Act shall limit or

affect the right of such person to avail of such remedy.

(4) Nothing in this section shall bar Lokpal from entertaining a complaint making an allegation of

misconduct or corruption or a complaint from a whistleblower seeking protection.

(Guest)

By Section 17 above, the Lokpal Bill is a "ZERO".

But now it is very easy to draft an effective Bill by just making opposite provisions whatever is written in this section 17.

In this section 17 all the 'TARGETS' come out clearly.