Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Private)     19 April 2011

Mobile number location information on a particular date

Dear Sir

Please advice me what is the procedure or how can i get the information that a particular phone was operated from which region of india on particular date.

I got some harrassment calls from two mobile numbers  and i have both the phone numbers with me register in my phone recieved list, i just want to know how to make sure whether it has been operated from UP or Kolkata on a particular date. or the call i received from both the numbers or one, was in particular region / state.

Can i ask my mobile phone company or where, i dont want any personal details of the two phone owners, just the location.

Please advice me how to get this information and from where. i really do apologise if i posted the message in wrong place of the forum

Thanks

Rohit

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 April 2011

You can lodge a complaint to the network provider and also you can file a police complaint.  Network provider will supply the details of the calls .  You can also ask for that.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     19 April 2011

Let me know the numbers I will tell you the service provider, and location/region  of number. There is a software in my phone. " MOBILE NUMBER LOCATER"

rohin kumar tenneti (advocate & consultant)     19 April 2011

hi arvind,

if you know about it why can't you disclose about it so that all the dudes may be able to use it.Instead I shall give some site where you can know the service provider and origin of the caller...wwwtrace.bharatiyamobile.com,www.mobilenumbertracker.com/

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     20 April 2011

i have already mentined the software's name.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 April 2011

" what is the procedure or how can i get the information that a particular phone was operated from which region of india on particular date."

---   it is the duty and job of the police.

you have to complain in writing to the police, they will search it.

mobile company will not give you information directly.

but it is easily traceable from which tower being used by a perticular mobile on a particular date and time.

Rohit (Private)     21 April 2011

Arup Ji

Thanks

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 April 2011

the software told by the Aravind can downloaded by the site Get jar applications in your mobile ther you will find " number locator" software.

Advocate Anuj Anand (Advocate)     23 April 2011

Arup ji is absolutely correct

Marcy Pure   02 July 2020

This is probably a new thing for me to learn because in your forum many people commented on the answer you’ve asked which let me see the actual procedure of finding the location of the mobile phone with cNumber's solution and people like to know 0330 numbers cost and you have that power of asking the World about such kinds of things but it helps people like me also so thanks a lot for sharing this blog.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register