Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mallikarjunarao (student)     17 April 2011

how to correct my name is 10th class mark list

dear sir,

MY NAME IS MALLIKARJUN. I WANT TO CORRECT MY NAME IN 10TH CLASS MARKLIST. IT IS WRITTEN AS MADDURI MALLIKHARJUNARAO.SO I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME AS MADDURU MALLIKARJUNARAO. IN MY INTER, DEGREE, PG CERTIFICATES M.MALLIKARJUNARAO IS WRITTEN. SO PLEASE CAN U TELL ME THE PROCEDURE AND WHAT CERTIFICATES WE WANT TO PRODUCE & WHERE WE WANT TO APPROACH.

TELL ME IN A CLEAR WAY.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 April 2011

You have to issue notice u/s 80 of CPC to the Deputy Commisioner and Deputy Director of Public Instructions to carry out the necessary changes by giving them 60 days time to do so, They wont do it then you will have to file a suit for declaration and injunction.

sheela subbarao (Advocate)     18 April 2011

you have to file a petition before the district and get the court notice served on the SSLC Board and with the subsequent proceedings and court order the Board will change your name. There is no other go to change the name in the SSLC marks list.

Istead  altering your name in the 10th marks list. change your name by an affidavit and with paper publication, which you can annexe to all your future transactions. If this notarised affidavit is given to your college where u r studying now, your desired name gets carried on in future.

I am sorry it is only expansion of your initials along with your name. As long as you keep the initial M, every where it gets carried on. If you do not want 'Maddduru' , you may change so as explained above.

devarajulu   09 August 2016

dear sir,

MY NAME RAMAYA DEVARAJULU I WANT TO CORRECT MY NAME IN 10TH CLASS MARKLIST. IS WRITTEN AS PALA DEVARAJULU  MY F NAME  R.BABU  MARKLIST  ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register