LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sapna Makhija (Lawyer)     30 November 2008

Sample TM Form 33

Hi, for one of my clients, I have applied for the registration of his trade mark.  In the mean time, the company changed its name in ROC. So I need to get it corrected in the application for the registration of his TM.

I think TM Form 33 is to be filed for this. However, I find it bit confusing whiling filling the details into it. Can anyone guide me how to fill that? What is to be mentioned where? It would be of great help if you can provide me a sample form.

Thanks and regards,

Sapna

Learning

8 Replies

Sapna Makhija (Lawyer)     30 November 2008

Hi, for one of my clients, I have applied for the registration of his trade mark.  In the mean time, the company changed its name in ROC. So I need to get it corrected in the application for the registration of his TM.

I think TM Form 33 is to be filed for this. However, I find it bit confusing while filling the details into it. Can anyone guide me how to fill that? What is to be mentioned where? It would be of great help if you can provide me a sample form.

Thanks and regards,

Sapna

Suresh (Lawyer)     01 December 2008

Form 33 can be used only for the recordal change of registered trademark. If you have applied for the registration of the trademark and it is in the process of registration then you have to file Form TM 16 to for the recordal change of the applicant.

Form TM 16 is enclosed.

Suresh

Attached File : 14 form tm16.doc downloaded: 497 times

Sapna Makhija (Lawyer)     01 December 2008

Thank you very much for your guidance.

In case the Trade Mark is registered and then company changes its name in ROC, then what is the procedure to be followed to get the new name in Trade Mark Certificate and Trade Mark Register.

Regards,

Sapna

Suresh (Lawyer)     02 December 2008

You are welcome.

In case of registered trademark to amend the name of the company you should file TM 33.

chk this link

https://www.legalserviceindia.com/trademarks-copyrights/trademark_forms.htm

Pls find the attached Form 33

Suresh

Attached File : 43 form tm 33agent.doc downloaded: 452 times

Vedaa Mirazkar (98457 02459) (Lawyer)     06 November 2009

Form TM-33 is the right one.

Priyanka Behal (Lawyer)     22 December 2009

TM-16 is advisable  to be filed for any correction or amendment in trade mark application.

UMA DEVI MADASANI (INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student)     25 December 2009

Dear madam,

If you send a copy of previous application and details of current address I will help you by filling up the form.

UMA DEVI MADASANI (INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student)     25 December 2009

and form TM-33 is the right one.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register