Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Performance of DV Act in last 5 Years for you the victims

Page no : 3

Krishna Kumar (Business)     24 May 2011

If one hand gives dowry,the other hand also takes it. - Yes, if the giving hand not gives, the receiving hand will not get it.

If one gives bribe,the other person also takes it. - So you mean to say, the givers not doing crime and taker doing crime?

After taking bribe,he cannot blame the other party for giving it. - ha ha... You will give bribe and go and file the case on him and their full family. You are talking like wife (and their family) are not doing any mistake and husband only doing mistake. Great explaination.

He could have refuse to take it,when he was being offered it..... - First question, why you are offering. In lots of places (ex Andra) unbelivalble dowries they are offering. WHY? There are lots of families are blaming the boy if they are not taken dowry. Go and do a survery on it. One of my friend was got the same problem and rejected by not getting dowry (He was afride to get the dowry before).

Your all answers shows that husband and their family only does the crime and wife and thiir families are totally innocents. Is it true?

(Guest)

A person commits a murder and asks the other person to help him.

Later the murderer and his helper are arrested.

According to LALL, the helper  is not at all guilty of the crime because he only obeyed the murderer's instructions.LOL!

LALLI jee,please save your energies for the dharna.Don't waste them writing in forums.

(Guest)

No one can force you to take dowry.

Girl's parents will not shoot you if you don't take it.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Krishna Kumar (Business)     24 May 2011

Still u ladies never understand where is the problem. When you say one side is a crime you need to say other side is also crime.

First of all make the law nutral everwhere and speak those issues. It is not possible to wake up those peoples who act as sleeping in the world.

1 Like

(Guest)

Avani is sooooooooooooooo irritated with my replies.Giving me tonsssssssss of No Thanks.

Koo nahi "NO THANKS" me "THANKS" word bhi included hai.So thank you

(Guest)

What about the cases where dowry was neither demanded, nor offered, nor taken; still the gal's family alleging false dowry. So, she deserves to b punished first because she admits to her crime just to torture others, even when no crime actually happened. To stop such misuse and bring out the truth, it is necessary to punish her then she will vomit out  the truth.

MEENAL BHAI...this is like alleging "i was murdered by him" while i am still standing there alive. IF they start convicting people for murder without verifying whether the so-called victim is really dead, then it will surely b termed as MISUSE.

Such insanity exists only in MATRIMONIAL LAWS luckily, not others.

And you again got guilty, as if you proudly bought a guy more capable than you!...

Baat "giving" ki ho rahi hai, "taking" bribe is already punished very strictly in law so its not needed to discuss the same meenal bhai, thoda sense ka prayog karo sirf mujhe ulta seedha bolne ke liye kuch bhi illogical mat start kar diya karo :P

(Guest)

And meenal bhai, according to your concepts "every woman who has a brother, is bad"?

Tumhaari bhi koi behen hogi :P

AND if you strictly dont give dowry, no crime will happen and society will flourish....bcoz diye bina to koi le hi nahi sakta na!--- logic lagaaya karo, fir har waqt complex mein doosro ke IQ ko question karte ho tum!...when wil u grow up (mentally)?

(Guest)

AND if you strictly dont give dowry, no crime will happen

According to LALLI'S statement,dowry deaths have happened because girls' parents insist on dowry giving.So inlaws who are forced to take it  kill the daughter inlaw out of frustration.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"

According to LALLI'S statement,dowry deaths have happened because girls' parents insist on dowry giving.So inlaws who are forced to take it  kill the daughter inlaw out of frustration.
"

So you mean one should give dowry ? O M G and such people talk about IQ when they are not able to understand anything that the other person says !

Well, the answer is that GIVING DOWRY was also made a crime because unless gals' parents make a RULE that they won't give, the custom wont stop. E.g. if my father does not give and yours gives dowry, your father is encouraging dowry practice. While you might feel that you got a good groom but you found a greedy one ... And then you would comment on me "tera IQ kam hai isliye teri shaadi nahi hui ... meri zyaada hai isliye mere papa ne xx laks deke meri karwa di " ? While the fact is that I refused to marry a guy who was asking for dowry.
Why don't you do that ? Whay do you give dowry ? Do you want to buy grooms ?

(Guest)
"
Avani is sooooooooooooooo irritated with my replies.Giving me tonsssssssss of No Thanks.

Koo nahi "NO THANKS" me "THANKS" word bhi included hai.So thank you
"

Someone is missing me :) :) :p .... Ulta chor kotwaal ko daant raha hai

(Guest)
"

"

I would neither give nor take dowry ! No one can be forced to take dowry and same way no one can be FORCED to give. IF in-laws are greedy, don't marry your sis / daughter into that family. Even if they are demanding, don't give dowry. Can a gal do that ? She did ? Then howcome there were dowry allegations ?

If no one is marrying your sis without dowry, let her not get married at all. What's the point in marrying after giving bribe and then saying "he took bribe" !

1 Like

(Guest)

Many inlaws harass for dowry post marriage,even if they had promised before marriage that they shall not take dowry.

In which world does LALLI bhaibahan live?

(Guest)
"
Many inlaws harass for dowry post marriage,even if they had promised before marriage that they shall not take dowry.

In which world does LALLI bhaibahan live?
"

They had promissed that they will not take dowry ? So u asked them to make a promise ? And this also means that they did not take ? Still, the allegations were that they did ? U sure it was about dowry ? Answer to yourself, I know the answer already !

In which world do u live ? Don't we know how any marital discord can easily be converted to false Dowry allegations !

(Guest)

Either something is wrong with LALLI bhaibahan's brain or or heshe does not understand english.

POST marriage means AFTER marriage.

I shall no more argue with a mad person like LALLI.Debates are stimulating only with sharp people and with intellectuals.Not with strange and weird people.

(Guest)
"
Either something is wrong with LALLI bhaibahan's brain or or heshe does not understand english.

POST marriage means AFTER marriage.

I shall no more argue with a mad person like LALLI.Debates are stimulating only with sharp people and with intellectuals.Not with strange and weird people.
"

LOL ! Prob with Meenalbhai's understanding again ! I answered to your point already. Now you talk about my English and I will have to tell you about my GRE & TOEFL scores also. L & L must have told u about hers already ... You can question them then :) :)

Yeh, thats why u are arguing with me and L & L continuously so that you can sharpen your skills ? As for me, till you keep talking wrong things about me or L & L or in general if u favour law misuse, I will reply ... Now you can decide if u wish to waste your time or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register