Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b.sreenivasa Rao (Legal Services)     26 March 2011

Letters sent by common man to CJ can be read out.

The person who had

IS the Letters/Petitions sent by Common Man/person addressed  to Honourable Court, Chief Justice of India, Supreme Court  can be reached directly to them or CJ is having time to see the Grievances of Common man.

Regarding complaints on Munsiff Magistrate and Judicial First Class Magistrate at District Court and mandals

The common man can approach through writing letters to HC, CJ of India.  The CJ can look into the matters written by Common man.

Learning

10 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 March 2011

To file a complaint or to make an allegation against the judges instead of writing a letter directly to the CJ, a common man can send it to the vigiligence section of the High Court.  There is seperate section for this.

2 Like

smith sharma (lecturer)     26 March 2011

A common man can send  letter directly to Hon'ble SC & HC

b.sreenivasa Rao (Legal Services)     26 March 2011

Honourable Court, Chief Justice on behalf of him can send reply to those letters to the common man.  Can Supreme Court can send the respond letter of common man.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     26 March 2011

THERE IS NO SUCH SYSTEM TO SEND REPLY TO ANY LTR. BUT THE LETTER CAN BE TREATED AS PIL AS PER THE CONTENT AND SUBJECT SERIOUSNESS. THE HC -LETTER IS MARKED AS PIL AND ASK THE REGISTRY TO ALLOT W.P NO. AND SENDS THE NOTICES TO CONCERN RESPONDENT STATE/AGENCY UNDER ART.12 .OF CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 March 2011

Many thanks to learned experts/members Mr. Rajeev Rajoo and Mr.PJanardhana Reddy.

Their crisp and specific and clear replies are education.

LCI has become an institution with honourable members like them.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     06 April 2011

THE LETTER OF COMMON MAN/PERSON TREATED AS PIL.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     12 April 2011

actio taken in the rarest of rare case!

b.sreenivasa Rao (Legal Services)     12 April 2011

Dear Friends

If complaint on Judges how the Honourable Court Supreme Court of India, Chief Justice can react.  I mean Judges can involve on personally.

With regards

B.sreenivasa rao

saurabh mishra (dentist)     13 February 2012

1st private complaint is filled against my father and 16 more person.police final report said excluding my father all are accused then have trial by ADJ session court. complainant  again file the same complaint against my father with same ground and evidence. CJM taken cognizance under section 302 ipc and issue non-bailable warrant in first incidence.after that we go high court for quashing the case under section 482 crpc which was dismissed. the we go for anticipatory 438 in session court which was dismissed.then again high court and its dismissed ,supreme court and dismissed the anticipatory bail but it get liberty to me if i filed the petition under section 210 crpc the court may be disposed of expeditiously and in according with law.

my question is that what we should do right now?

Nazeer Ahmed (Managing Director)     21 February 2012

Everything depend on how the junior judges have they say with the senior ones. This is FREEINDIA and anything may happen depending on how influence are you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register