Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John (Student)     23 March 2011

SRO?

Hi there,

I am new to this forum.

Can someone tell me about SRO?How to know the SRO details of my property bought long back nearly about 15 years ago.The executant didnot mention the source of this property and he mentioned it was earned by him.In other words there are no proper link documents,I came to know that this is not his ancestral property.

After discrete enquiry I came to know he acted as a Binami Holder of excess land of his ex-employee to escape from land ceiling act and he sold it to me.That time I didnot bother about link documents and other details.Registrar Office didnot object for registration but now the problem is the executant expired and his son brought an unregistered will and that too 2 years after the registration.I know the executant did not have a testementory capacity after he sold his land.Can I dispose the land to 3rd party without much problem and how to get this link documents.

Will there be any problem for me?Is there any use going to the SRO?

Can I sell me land which is currently in court dispute?This Binami Holder's son filed a suit for injunction and declaration in his favour but he never attended the court and the case was dismissed for default and it was final.

Now again after 2 years while I am in the process of selling land he filed another suit through GPA holder.Is it proper after the case was dismissed to appeal through GPA holder without proving his rights on the land.

What is the shortest method to overcome this Binami holder's son and also can we do something abt this GPA?Can we cancel this GPA through court if so how long does it take?

Thanks

John

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

contact 2 my number 9177200441

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register