Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Sahi Singla (Assistant)     21 March 2011

plz check this RTI aginst IGNOU

Sir

plz check this RTI for corrections -

22 march 2011  

To
Public Information
 Officer,
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Regional Centre, Chandigarh-06 
S.C.O. 208, First Floor, Sector 14
Panchkula, Haryana-134109

Sub: RTI Application u/s 6 of RTI Act,2005 

Sir,

I am a student of IGNOU and my enrollment No. is 0xxxxxxx, programm Code BCOMAF & study centre DAV College, Chandigarh.
Kindly furnish following CERTIFIED information :-

1. please inform
 marks obtained by me in assignments submitted on 04.10.2010 for the subjects of AED01, ECO13, EEG04 for December 2010 exams ?
2. with reference to para No.1 here, please provide copies of order / policy/ any other
 document showing that assignment marks have been forwarded to IGNOU, New Delhi.

RTI fee of Rs. 10 is being submitted herein vide IPO No. . Please send any intimation or information by Regd post / speed post . I am ready to pay additional charges as per provisions of RTI Act . Please mention details (Name and
 Designation) of the first appellate authority in relation to my instant RTI Application.
I am a citizen of India.

Yours Truly

Learning

4 Replies

Sir

Can they secure themselves by saying that they have not received the marks from my study centre ?

or they will have to inform me the marks in any case ? 

mrgop (Owner)     21 March 2011

Yes, They could reply so. Then your study centre could also say that you didn't submit assigments if you had not given acknowledgement in this regard!

1 Like

i think u r right..my SC may say that i have not submitted the assignments...but they hadn't issued me any acknowledgement in this regard....i m only having asknowledgment no. & date of submission

S. JAYASATHYAN (MANAGER - LEGAL)     10 April 2011

Mr.ShriGopal soni is right in saying that there are various ways of seeking the particulars. you can approach directly, in person or by registred post with acknowledgement card. they will reply or send marks. i have personal experience with ignou  in this regard. RTI is only a last resort. In  most of the study centres they do not issue any acknowledgement, which they are duty bound to issue as per ignou rules. the student must be vigilant in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register