Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

If court notice not received then declared expaty?

Page no : 2

Rekha Sharma (.)     30 March 2011

Dear Arup Sir,

Kindly let me know as I want to approach Supreme court for the transfer of the case, which points to be mentioned so that I can get the transfer easily.
My problems are these:-

First notice that they send was just 10-15 days before the case for which I cant even get reservation to go such a far place. It takes about 1.5 or 2 months to get the reservation.

And here it is not so easily for me to attend there again and again. I have a child of about 11 yrs. Though the child is not minor but is dependent on me and the studies will be disturbed. My parents are senior citizens and also heart patients. I also have some health troubles as BP but can travel. Mainly this is very tension ful journey and is also very difficult to face them too as they just shout on me for nothing. I feel it better it to transfered to my place where I can attend the case easily. Also the copurt didnt send me the case details o which my husband filed the case. Only what I received was just to attend the court on date for (just mentioned the initials of the case. ie something like RCG / RCT) I understood thats its the short form of Restituion of conjugal legal rights petition as I personally one received the personal notice from the lawyer of my husband a letter for this. But no ocopy of the case filing was sent to me from the court. Can I request this from the supreme court?

Mainly kindly guide me how to mention the problems in a correct way to get the transfer done. And also my husband never gave any mantenance for any purpose till now from past so many yrs of living separately. Can I mention this or the court will say for this u cant stop going as u will get it later. Kindly guide me in this respect to get the transfer done. He never tried to live with me but suddenly now trying to call me as his friends and relatives r asking him to do so this side or that side.  But  I am afraid to live with him.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 March 2011

you are female and frequent journey not possible.

I have a child of about 11 yrs  ---   ok.

BP - harmful for travel - ok

Only what I received ...   ---    after joining they will give you details.

Can I request this from the supreme court?  - first apply for transfer; hope that the case will be transfered, considering you a female, then you will get everything from the local court.

if you have any connection with sc lawyer then ok otherwise establish a conection with delhi law yers. further guidence they will give you.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 March 2011

correct way to get the transfer done

-------    normally they allow.

any mantenance    ---    after transfer.  arrears allowed.

But  I am afraid to live with him.   ---   prepare reasonable cause. what the denger you expected from him., also any past experience.

first of all get the case transfered.

1 Like

Rekha Sharma (.)     04 April 2011

Regarding the transfer, I called supreme court office they said that it should be done from the court where it is running. When I said that I know that it should be done from Supreme court and asked address where to send a registered post, that person said you can post it to

Registrar Judicial-1

Supreme Court of India

New Delhi

Is it correct mainly the part Judicial -1 ? I am asking as the person was not having knowledge about the transfer from where it can be done.
If any of you know this please let me know or else if it is must to go there then I will go there and do it. But if registered post can do then I will prefer that.

amit singh (accountant)     26 January 2014

Dear Respected sir,

this case regarding of my sister, my sister had married 21 nov-2011. In their mother in low house they was treating not well, their mother in low, jeth, jethani and husband also beat and call other name to her. me n my family ask their family 3 times on this matter, they have taken my sister 3 times but all the same behavior by them. So, finally 5 jul-2012 i was came with my sister our family new delhi, and suit file against my sister husband also caw cell. But they are came delhi after 3 times call letter by court and caw cell. during pregnancy they was not treating well n not care my sister so i take my sister in my family. my sister sasural is kanpur uttar pradesh, my sister baby born by operation but now she is not among with our family. i was call to my sister sasural n also husband but they not seeing them n not came to delhi. my sister is very worried about the future because our advocate not to suggest me. My sister appeal to the court suite for monthly maintenance and pregnancy treatment or harashment exp. demanded. so please advice to me there have 2 years left for our case but now not find anything. my sister not want to go with there family. please suggest me against what action to we take today.

amit

new delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register