Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce on non-virginity of wife

Page no : 6

Nripi (student)     13 March 2011

Lisn stop commenting abt my character. U just to hide ur guilt n fault ur assasinating my character. How dare u defame me.I can sue u fr this Mr. get this thing very straight u wnted legal advice u got it stop commenting abt somebdys charactr.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
A  PROSS CAN NOT PROVIDE US - A FAMILY, BUT A UNCHASTE GIRL CAN.

- DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?
"

No, i couldn't agree.

A girl who has loosed her virginity before marriage, then it simply means she has no or little value for marriage. What is the unique & special thing she will give to me. She has already given the most intimate part of life to another guy. 

Another thing is that the girl can't control her urge, thats why she did it. What if i have to live away from home for 6 months due to job, what is the gurantee she will control her urge.

But if a girl is virgin, then i can guarantee, she will not cheat behind me because she has the power to control her urge and she also believes in the institution of marriage.

So, i can't trust a non-virgin girl and neither she has anything special left in her to offer me.

So, there is not much difference between them.

(Guest)

What family a unchaste girl provide, will i be able to tell my child that your mother has slept with X and Y and Z.

She may indulge in adultery too after marriage, so i think she is not my marriage material.

Unchaste girls are for community.

Virgins are for husbands.

(Guest)
"
MARRIAGE IS NOT ONLY FOR SEX

BUT ALSO FOR A FAMILY AND CHILD AND ALSO FOR COMANIONSHIP.

THERE LIES THE GREATNESS OF MARRIAGE OVER THE PROSTITUTION.
"

OKAY, then what if i screw someone else wife in front of him, he won't say anything?

because he is getting child and companionship from his wife and his wife is giving only s*x and no companionship to me.

See, "inside" a marriage s*x isn't important but when it is "outside" the marriage, the same thing,i.e., s*x becomes heavily important.

So, s*x isn't important if only "me" and "she" have intimacy but it will heavily matter to me if she is intimate with other guy either premarital or adultery.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Nripi
"
Lisn stop commenting abt my character. U just to hide ur guilt n fault ur assasinating my character. How dare u defame me.I can sue u fr this Mr. get this thing very straight u wnted legal advice u got it stop commenting abt somebdys charactr.
"

I haven't told anything about "your" character, then why did you replied on "your" character here.

I have just said you look like a ugly feminist to me because in all the cases you try to blame "only" boys.

But this is not true, when two adults willingly have s*x, then it is 50-50 entertainment. And if the relation doesn't work then again it is 50-50 fault because both were behind only one thing s*x.

True love waits.

A girl can also fall in love without s*x. But this is not the case,

Boy make gf for s*x and the girl make bf for s*x too.So both are equally responsible.

(Guest)
"
" nowhere in any of the legislation it is written that a male or female has to be a virgin  is not before getting married section 5 of hindu marrige act gives the condition to getting married and section 498 A does not support u and biagamy is not commited before marrige"

----    ACCORDING TO HINDU RELIGIOUS SYSTEM, ONLY A VERGIN GIRL CAN BE GIFTED TO A GROOM BY THE FATHER OF THE DAUGHTER. THIS MEANING DERIVED FROM THE SANSKRIT SHLOKE.

THERE IS NO PROVISION AT ALL BY WHICH A NON VERGIN GIRL BE GIFTED TO A GROOM  ACCORDING TO HINDU MARRIAGE SYSTEM.

BRIDE'S FATHER RECITES THIS SHLOKE BEFORE THE GROOM, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE BRIDE'S FATHER ASSURING THE GROOM THAT THE BRIDE IN QUESTION, -  IS VIRGIN.

NOW THIS PROMISE, BY FATHER OF THE BRIDE ON BEHALF OF THE BRIDE, - TO GROOM VIOLETED BY 498A, DV, ETC ( ALL THESE ARE ANTI MEN LAWS).
"

Yes, you are right, our law is a complete joker. These ugly corrupt feminists are a toatal double standard.

These adulterous feminists encourages adultery by their bullsh*t law only on women side.

There should be a law that if one of the spouse is non-virgin, then the other can immediately divorce.

And non-virgin should give alimony to virgin. If girl is non-virgin then she should give alimony to boy.

But this will not happen because feminists are one way wonders.

Only boy has to give alimony whether he is right or wrong.

On the one hand, feminists say men & women are equal, and on the other hand, women cannot pay alimony only men will pay.

pujols20 (Techie)     13 March 2011

Boy this is  a impressive thread and appreciate for your courage in starting this.

After looking at your initial conversations, there are some matching aspects like being virgin , never kissed girl etc. similar to what I was before marriage. But after marriage i got into the trap of these false cases. Being too good, like Ram etc then you are going to victim of 498. It would be better for you to not marry a girl who is a stranger. Better go for dating and see if the girl is virgin then marry her. Tell her upfront "being a virgin" is your critieria and make a contract, if that works marry her. Our society is becoming crazy with western culture, this would be a good option for you if it works.

As you have mentioned it is diffcult to find a virgin, yes I agree with your opinion. It is probably most difficult thing in major cities. If you go with an opinion that after marriage you are going to check her virginity then you will be fcked with all dirty cases from in-laws. This is irrespective of whether she is virgin or not. There is no sati-savitri, abla naris nowadays. I am not sure if you know what kind of power FEMALES are given in this dirty c@untry. You can visit any websites to get knowledge about the 498 cases.

Bottom line to summarise, dont marry if you have the opinion that your wife should be virgin before marriage. Spend some time like Emran H@shmi and enjoy

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Pujol20-

You are right that there is no abla naris nowadays.

I have grown in a family where premarital s*x is considered as bad. And earlier, i used to think that girls are good but now i am understanding that nowadays girls are becoming easy.

So, sometimes i get frustated that is my waiting worth!

If i am virgin and girl is non-virgin,then why was i waiting, just to get a sh*t.

But there are a small % of good girls who waits for marriage. So if i losed virginity before marriage and fortunately i get a virgin girl, then it will be cheating to her.

So, i will check all the things before marriage, and if i am 100% she can't be loose character then i will take the vow.

Like her family background, behaviour of her mother because if mother is characterless then her daughter will be the same.

(Guest)

@ Pujol20-

I feel bad for you that you were Rama and you got Surpnakha.

You are a good man, you deserve a good girl.

Dump your wife and start searching for a new virgin and tell her about all your past and let her decide whether to marry you or not. If you are lucky then you can get a virgin.

And if you don't want to remarry or you don't get virgin, then fk girls and womens whenever you want.

You have every right of one night stand. Fk them and leave them. Return them the same thing what you got from them.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Baljin....
"
Rajeev i can understand your feelings but do you only think Marriage to do only S*x. I think this is a package of lot many things. The marriage is only meaningful when you have emotions inside and faith on your partner. You can satisfy your physical needs by havind paid S*x but do you think that once you would be 31-35 years old, you would be able to survive in this Indian Society? Do you think that nobody will raise finger on you in this age without marriage (Please dont try to justify me with the examples of Salman Khan and Atal Bihari Vajpai, they are not the part of Public Society but very VIP Society where nobody even can ask this question).

My Dear Trust me, if you are a virgin you will also get a virgin. GOD still exists and HE count everything. believe me HE has a complete Excel sheet of everybody's SINs. Dont worry, concentrate on Today and will give free advice to you that "Concentrate on your Studies". we dont know about tomorrow, Tsunami in japan, made many unmarried people to die who might also thinking like you.

GOD Bless You.

Baljin

Indiangeofacts.blogspot.com
"

I have nowhere said that marriage is only about s*x. S*x isn't important in "MY" marital relation but it strongly matters to me if s*x is outside "MY" relation whether it is premarital or adultery.

Faith cannot be done on a partner who has promiscuous past and neither i can create any emotion for her.

Will you maary a girl who has AIDS, just to get marital status and survive in the society ?

Living with a non-virgin is like silently killing myself, my emotional health will suffer a lot. So i will prefer to stay "HAPPY" virgin than to ""SUFFER" my whole life with a non-virgin.

AND THANKS for the positive thought, that GOD has a complete excel for everybody sins.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 March 2011

@ rajeev

i appreciate and fully agree with all ur views.i have been reading this thread since yesterday and admire ur guts to be able to reply back to all those who are opposing you,even though this is ur own personal choice.so others shud not really poke their noses into what u choose to do in ur life.

yes i agree that character of a person is very important.if someone has s*x while he is still unmarried,why doesnt he simply marry the person with whom he had s*x?

there are many men and women,who,under the garb of so called "modernity" marry a person even after knowing his past affairs.they feel that past is past and marriage is like some button,which,once pressed will make that partner totally faithful to his spouse.

but this is not so.

many times,even after marriage,the partner keeps in touch with her/his old boy friend or girl friend,and then the person who married him/her regrets why he married this person who had such a past.

then follows suspicions,anger,jealousy,quarrels and so many complications b/w the spouses

so its better to marry a simple,gud charactered and faithful person

2 Like

Rocker (n/a)     13 March 2011

This guy called Rajeev Kumar appears to be really suferring from very serious and very deep psychological problems. He should better visit a psychiatrist first. Not fit for marriage at the moment.

1) You are putting such absurd demands on your would be wife, How will you "proove" your virginity? Only your word should be taken as a proof that you are virgin? What nonsense!

2) Also be ready to get your instruments thouroghly checked, examined, sampled and investigated in every manner by the girl and her parents before marriage. Ensure they are of proper thickness, length etc. so that there is no loose fit and  "fit" snugly with that of your wife.

3) What will your wife do with your virginity if you are only a 2 minute wonder in bed? Therefore  "proove" it to your wife and her parents before marriage that you can really last long and long enough until your wife derives full satisfaction from you.

4) If something ever goes wrong with your instruments, your wife should also "kick" you out of her marriage just like you want to "kick" her out. Acceptable!

Dear Baby marriage is not just about v**gina and penis fitting tightly together, it is much and lot more than that!

2 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Ravi

"

This guy called Rajeev Kumar appears to be really suferring from very serious and very deep psychological problems. He should better visit a psychiatrist first. Not fit for marriage at the moment.

1) You are putting such absurd demands on your would be wife, How will you "proove" your virginity? Only your word should be taken as a proof that you are virgin? What nonsense!

2) Also be ready to get your instruments thouroghly checked, examined, sampled and investigated in every manner by the girl and her parents before marriage. Ensure they are of proper thickness, length etc. so that there is no loose fit and  "fit" snugly with that of your wife.

3) What will your wife do with your virginity if you are only a 2 minute wonder in bed? Therefore  "proove" it to your wife and her parents before marriage that you can really last long and long enough until your wife derives full satisfaction from you.

4) If something ever goes wrong with your instruments, your wife should also "kick" you out of her marriage just like you want to "kick" her out. Acceptable!

Dear Baby marriage is not just about v**gina and penis fitting tightly together, it is much and lot more than that!

"

I may look psycho to those persons who need a excuse to be promiscuous in the name of modernity.

1) I am ready to give all the tests through which i can prove my virginity. One is lie detector test. And also i am ready to sign a contract that if she finds i was non-virgin at the time of mariage, then i will give a huge compensation to her and i will agree to all her demands which she wants.

But will she sign a contract ?

2)  YES, i am ready to be examined my instrumets.

But will she be ready to be examined ?

3) This question shows that you lack confidence. I have high s*xual drive and "YES" i am very confident that i can last longer and my performance will be better with experience. But orgasm is 99% mental. It is not a game of pole & hole. If we "TWO" are emotionally satisfied then physical satisfaction shouldn't greatly matter to me & she OR if we "TWO" are emotionally satisfied, then automatically we will be physically satisfied too.

4) If something goes wrong with my instruments by unwanted reasons or unwillingly, then she(if she was virgin at the time of marriage) will not leave me, and i can gurantee she will not leave me. But yes, non-virgin can leave me because they only love "INSTRUMENTS".

I too will not leave her if something goes wrong with her instruments unwillingly or if she has 0% fault but i will definitely kick her if she has done it willingly.

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 March 2011

@ Author,

You have asked a ‘legal question” within the framework of personal family laws of the Land. be advised that your question is important questions of law that arose in various matrimonial appeals before the Hon'ble Supreme Court in various family law cases. This questions of law span several decades but they remain valid precedents because they have not been struck down despite all these years.

Well allow me to rephrase your first question as; can a Hindu marriage be set aside if the bride is not a virgin?

The legal answer based on Hindu Marriage Law is a big NO. However, if the bride is pregnant by another person just about time of marriage, the marriage can be set aside, however provided the husband can prove that "he was ignorant of fact" of wife being pregnant at the time of marriage further “he did not have intercourse” with her after discovering "this fact" and further the petition to set aside such marriage "is made within a year" from the date of marriage. If one goes carefully through classical Hindu Law then your question would have survived but if one goes by Mullas and Mynes Treaties on Hindu Law further read with late Prof. Paras Dewans modern Hindu Law commentaries on meaning of a ‘chaste wife” then more or less they all have talked of pregnancy and not virginity before and at the time of marriage and I am totally omitting Manu Smriti and
Vatsyayana from this reply and say your question is a mixed question of Law of Appeal (Dharamshastra vis-à-vis Codified Hindu Law of today !).

The second que. which is expected aftermath to first one does not need legal re-phrasing and as far as answer to second question is concerned alimony is not the right word used in the beginning of trial but such peculiar trial ends up in meeting alimony to her and meanwhile separation of spouse from matrimonial bonds do happen.

Now what after effects and post suit contests happens are matter of Newton’s Third Law of Motion debate and can only be answered when actually a case with similar sets of 'alleged facts' reaches the floor of a concerned Court an is posted here for opinion from experts but as a (pre-condition to) personal beliefs read with personal values of a persons Hindu Marriage you did ask a very good valid question.

I have totally omitted commenting on great Indian euphoria of 'virgin for a wife and or fair color for a wife' ethical / moral and or spiritual questions and comments thereof by writers to your this post evoked and well countered among others by you vehemently as such personal judgmental remarks were not required to be commented within the framework of various Indian Family Laws “grounds for divorce”.

However, in modern India such high moral standards are hard to reciprocate but then it is a persons personal choice so be it so you are now well informed why and when to search in the straw.  

Now on above note shall we close this post as more or less you have got quite resonable amount of opinions to march ahead other than a "gift of a virgin wife from writers" which is somehow beyond most of our reach !

All the best. 

Rocker (n/a)     13 March 2011

You are mentally obsessed with your ideas and self created convinctions. Any sensible and normal girl will like to stay miles away from person with such kind of rigid, self centered and psycohpathic thinking. There are plenty of cases where girl had s*x but hymen does not break. Moreover there is no guarantee that "virgin" girl as percieved by you is really a virgin or not, or will not become promiscous after marriage. Human mind can change anytime. Marriages are not based on hymens nor do they last because of hymens.

You may read the following if you see some sense:

Once a girl reaches puberty, the hymen tends to become so elastic that it is not possible to determine whether a woman uses tampons or not by examining her hymen. In one survey, only 43% of women reported bleeding the first time they had intercourse, indicating that the hymens of a majority of women are sufficiently opened. Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

Q. Is hymen an evidence of virginity?
A. For a long time, it was believed that an intact hymen was evidence of a girl's virginity, as the hymen posed a barrier to s*xual intercourse.

Some girls who are still virgins have no hymen at all.
Also there have been some cases in which girls who have had several s*xual intercources had an intact Hymen. This condition is also called as elastic hymen. A minor surgical procedure should remove the hymen is such cases as elastic hymens sometimes do cause pain during s*xual intercourse.

Girls who do have a hymen can break their hymen in a number of differerent ways, many times without even knowing it.

Some of the non-s*xual ways in which a hymen will tear are:

1. Through an accident or injury.
2. Horseback riding, bicycling, high jumping, gymnastics or similar sports.
3. Insertion of finger or instrument by doctor during pelvic exam.
4. Tampon insertion.
etc..

While the presence of a hymen indicates virginity, the absence of one is definately not a proof a girl is not a virgin.

Since an intact hymen can be stretched and split by an erect penis during s*xual intercourse, a woman may feel momentary discomfort and may bleed. Should either persist, a doctor should be consulted. On the other hand, there may be no blood or pain involved at all when the hymen is torn. Reference https://www.starmatrimonials.com/hymen.asp

Hpe some good sense and sanity prevails.

1 Like