Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce on non-virginity of wife

Page no : 5

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 March 2011

" there is maximum chance that a graduate girl won't be a virgin"

-- ---             HA.....   HA.........   HA .....

THE MATTER IS NOT LIKE THAT.

AS YOU TOLD THAT YOU ARE VERGIN, SIMILARLY SOME OF THE GIRLS MIGHT BE VERGIN LIKE YOU.

i will prefer to die happy virgin than to marry a loose character girl

---    POSTPONE YOUR MARRIAGE. TAKE TIME TO THINK.

CONVEY YOUR THINKINGS  IN THIS REGARD, TO YOUR PARENTS, GURDIANS, & ELDER BROTHERS.

I HOPE THEY WILL NOT PRESSURIZE YOU.

MIX UP WITH THE GIRLS MARRIAGEABLE TO YOU.

" And if i need physical satisfaction, i can pay for s*x with pros without any commitment....so why marry a non-virgin because there is not much difference between a pros & non-virgin girl."

------  IT IS A GREAT TRUTH.

MARRIAGE IS MAINLY FOR SEX, WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE BY PAYMENT THEN WHY BEAR ALL HAZARDS OF A MARRIAGE ? - VERY GENUINE QUESTION.

A RAPE VICTIM GIRL LOST HER VIRGINITY BUTSHE IS INNOCENT.

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?

A  PROSS CAN NOT PROVIDE US - A FAMILY, BUT A UNCHASTE GIRL CAN.

- DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?

MARRIAGE IS NOT ONLY FOR SEX

BUT ALSO FOR A FAMILY AND CHILD AND ALSO FOR COMANIONSHIP.

THERE LIES THE GREATNESS OF MARRIAGE OVER THE PROSTITUTION.

PLEASE READ 'COMPANIONSHIP' INSTEAD OF 'COMANIONSHIP.'

“ I have asked this question to prepare myself earlier so that if i found that she is non-virgin then i can kick her outside of my house without giving any alimony to her.”

- By asking these questions you did no wrong. It is your right, as well as our pleasure.

“ if i found that she is non-virgin then i can kick her outside of my house without giving any alimony to her ” – it is your personal opinion / wish. Order of alimony, given by a court.

As the present matrimonial laws are anti men, therefore unchaste girl may take the advantage of it. Their main target / attraction are alimony not the husband. At the time of marriage, they prepare themselves, before the husband, - as virgin, but when their actuality comes before their husband, they try to stop it by using anti man law.

THEREFORE, -  THINK BEFORE DONE.

" because it is s*xual urge which is very hard to control, only people who have high willpower and high morals are able to contol it "  --------     VERY TRUE.

" Are you virgin. Do you know the meaning of virginity."

ACCORDING TO YOU, WHAT IS VERGINITY, MR MANUVANSHI ?

" In these days, it should not matter to other people but it strongly matters to me.

Virginity of a girl is the first qualification to become my wife."

------        YES, YOU HAVE THIS RIGHT.

And about the raped girls, then i have sympathy for her because there was 0% fault on her side.

And "YES", i can marry a girl who has been raped if she had not indulged in s*x after that incidence.

----------   SIMPLY GREATE.

" to maintain her under 3 legislations section 24 and 25 of hindu marrige act section 125 of crpc and section 18 of hindu adoption and maintenance act"

----   MS NRIPI, PLEASE READ THE SECTIONS ONCE AGAIN, AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IT.

" nowhere in any of the legislation it is written that a male or female has to be a virgin  is not before getting married section 5 of hindu marrige act gives the condition to getting married and section 498 A does not support u and biagamy is not commited before marrige"

----    ACCORDING TO HINDU RELIGIOUS SYSTEM, ONLY A VERGIN GIRL CAN BE GIFTED TO A GROOM BY THE FATHER OF THE DAUGHTER. THIS MEANING DERIVED FROM THE SANSKRIT SHLOKE.

THERE IS NO PROVISION AT ALL BY WHICH A NON VERGIN GIRL BE GIFTED TO A GROOM  ACCORDING TO HINDU MARRIAGE SYSTEM.

BRIDE'S FATHER RECITES THIS SHLOKE BEFORE THE GROOM, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE BRIDE'S FATHER ASSURING THE GROOM THAT THE BRIDE IN QUESTION, -  IS VIRGIN.

NOW THIS PROMISE, BY FATHER OF THE BRIDE ON BEHALF OF THE BRIDE, - TO GROOM VIOLETED BY 498A, DV, ETC ( ALL THESE ARE ANTI MEN LAWS).

Baljin.... (ABC)     13 March 2011

Rajeev i can understand your feelings but do you only think Marriage to do only S*x. I think this is a package of lot many things. The marriage is only meaningful when you have emotions inside and faith on your partner. You can satisfy your physical needs by havind paid S*x but do you think that once you would be 31-35 years old, you would be able to survive in this Indian Society? Do you think that nobody will raise finger on you in this age without marriage (Please dont try to justify me with the examples of Salman Khan and Atal Bihari Vajpai, they are not the part of Public Society but very VIP Society where nobody even can ask this question).

My Dear Trust me, if you are a virgin you will also get a virgin. GOD still exists and HE count everything. believe me HE has a complete Excel sheet of everybody's SINs. Dont worry, concentrate on Today and will give free advice to you that "Concentrate on your Studies". we dont know about tomorrow, Tsunami in japan, made many unmarried people to die who might also thinking like you.

GOD Bless You.

Baljin

Indiangeofacts.blogspot.com

" If a girl is good and have morals, she has no fault /  If a boy is good and have morals, he is psycho."

----   WELDONE.