Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Private)     09 March 2011

498A STATUS IN CURRENT PARLIAMENT SESSION

Dear All

Please advice, what is the current status of 498A amendments in current session. will it going to be bailable or any other change is going to happen?

Will it save Lacs of innocent Indian Family from so called Wife TERROR?

Eagerly waiting

Regards

Rohit

Learning

11 Replies

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     09 March 2011

Yes my friend,after sc,ministry of law is very serious on upon the miss use of 498A . According to a 

survey of ministry of law , 95 percent cases filed under this section found false . So it is going to be bailable

and non-cognizable .

Advocate Anuj Anand (Advocate)     09 March 2011

I am sure nothing is going to happen. Our politician fear they will loose votes of women. Had our legislatures thought of making changes in sec 498 A, Domestic violence case wouldn’t have come.

Advocate Anuj Anand (Advocate)     09 March 2011

please read as Act not case

Rohit (Private)     10 March 2011

Dear Lawyers

We heard that during this Parliament session, they are going to discuss 498A and there will be going some good news is going to come.

Is it true?

Are we going to get some relief from this one sided crime?

Thanks

Rohit

abhishek (law)     10 March 2011

The justice should be equal to all. This 498a must be bailable and as such amended as no one can misuse it...The real women who needs it most is not aware of this section. only few women who r wellestablished in society use this against their husbands. and most of them use it as a instrument to threaten the husband if their demand wheather legal/illigan is not fulfilled.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     16 March 2011

Dear All

Please go through the attached file, and I hope that this will definitely help us to obtain the current status of said amendment.

Attached File : 35 35 crpc amendment 2011.pdf downloaded: 768 times

Rohit (Private)     18 March 2011

Dear Mr. SB

Thank you for posting the article, Is it for India?

In actual terms what is the status of 498A Amendments, we heard that it is going most likely to be bailable during current session. ? what is the status and true story?

Please put some light.

Thank you

Rohit

RAMESH (MANAGER)     11 July 2012

Any updates regarding this mattar

498A__misused (Sec)     05 April 2014

This question was asked 3 years ago . Lots of Judgements by supreme court that law is being highly misused , But No action ?

I can see lots of blogs on internet that 498A and DV are misused ....But still we have no Answer ..when there will be change in Law ...

Is there any procedure to make change in Law?

498A__misused (Sec)     05 April 2014

This question was asked 3 years ago . Lots of Judgements by supreme court that law is being highly misused , But No action ?

I can see lots of blogs on internet that 498A and DV are misused ....But still we have no Answer......when there will be change in Law ...

Is there any procedure to make change in Law?

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     05 April 2014

By streamlining the legal system with existing infrastructure efficiency can be increased within two weeks  FIFTY TO HUNDRED TIMES.

And just by some minor amendments in laws and procedures here and there the efficiency can be increased to more than THOUSAND TIMES.

We give detailed  presentation to every Bar association to advocates and litigants in this matter, you are welcome to invite us.

Create awareness to awaken our lawmakers on regular basis to eliminate harassment to millions in our legal system. Sardarsena is there to assist.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register