Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIFF member(inlaws) ruined my life,so don't trust them.

Page no : 4

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     26 February 2011

SIFF is a boon to india and real threat to some greedy home breaking , time and money wasting lawyers.

2 Like

(Guest)

REAL MEN DON'T ABUSE WOMEN.

Her husband was a coward who use to beat her & all the men here who are supporting the husband & humiliating the wife (victim) are also cowards.

Us ladki ne kuch bhi galat nahi kiya tab bhi uske saath itna galat hua,ise hi kehte hai footi kismat.

Tumlog uski madad to nahi kar sakte par kam se kam sahanubhuti to de sakte ho.

@ Prasanjeet-

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER LOSE HOPE.

I feel bad for you.You are a seedhi-sadhi ladki & facing those things which you does not deserve.

Today some women are misusing the dowry law and you didn't even used it.

Khair jo ho gaya so ho gaya ab aage ki socho...

Spend more time with your family members so that you don't feel alone.

And never let anybody think that you are weak...stand upto yourself and show the world that you don't need others to be happy.

And lastly i will say, "kab kiske saath kya ho jaye ye koi nahi janta" so don't lose hope...may someday Mr. Right comes in your life...all men are not same just like your husband was...men also want a women to spend his whole life with love...

But if you don't want to marry again,then don't do it...ITS YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE.

3 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 February 2011

I admire Prasenjeet's guts to expose her inlaws publically.

Tormentors and wicked people who are not punished by our great(rather the greatest) Indian judiciary which believes in "compromising" with such people must be exposed publically.

if the victim is truthful,he should not fear exposing them..

even if such tormentors who are freed by our weak judicial system come to know they are being exposed publically,they may take legal actions.but if the exposer is honest,he has nothing to fear,for he is not lying.he can fight bravely.use ek jhooth ko chhupaane ke lie 100 jhooth nahi bolne parte...so he is always safe.

till an offender is punished,he never learns a lesson...laato ke bhoot baato se nahi maante.

my mediator who has been siding with my inlaws since the last 1.5 yrs(ethically wrong on her part to side with any 1 party) today showed her true colours in court by calling the judge's clerk a b*tch,behind her back.it was so shocking she said it so openly in front of my lawyer,,my parents & i.

reason....she was asked by judge to bring some certified copy of some order...the clerk simply seconded his views...in other words,she was only asked to follow some rules.

rule breakers like her who never follow professional ethics will always use such words...yet have an influence in our judicial system,one reason being,they are females...and females are "known" to be more honest...sorry but i dont agree,atleast after experiencing sum1 like her.

1 Like

Sushant Singh (Private Service)     27 February 2011

@ All

Regarding SIFF dont know weather there is some misunderstanding.

SIFF is a Non Govermental Organization, which started as a small movement to counter false DV & 498A cases. The number of such cases had increased ten fold ever since it was introduced without much consideration by our incompetenat lawmakers. Though, it is prudent that really aggreived persons should use provisons of this law especially since physical violence is involved, this law should not be used as a law to blackmail the grooms family and become a money making racket.

Now please read, and dont jump at me, SIFF as a organization condones (disagrees) with all forms of violence. Women should be treated with respect and at no stage of married life should a woman suffer physical abuse. So I strongly beleive that SIFF does stand for ethics morality & strong family values. 

SIFF is primarily a forum wherein aggreived people can look for answers to legal tangles that they face at the hands of a greedy brides family, but that doesnt not mean that every man coming to the forum is right. The case has to be fought on merits.

You must understand, that hundreds of grooms, alongwith their aged parents have gone to jail, just on the basis of mere allegations of dowry. Even a murder convict gets bail faster than a 498A accused. Many brides familes are misusing this law and SIFF provides a platform to people to speak out against such draconian laws, which have no place in civil society.

Once a groom is accused of having taken dowry, even before investigations are made, he sees the local thana then if he fails to get the bail a mayaka visit to wifes hometown jail. Then when he finally gets bail, his office welcomes him with a cocunut and shawl, and hands over his termination letter. Then he gets summons for a maintainace case running in North India, followed by another mainatinace case running in south India. In the process he becomes a pauper, his lawyers becomes rich. If you are an NRI, then its lottery time for the court khalasi (peon) to clerk, munshiff, judge and opposition lawyer. Everybody starts licking their lips "settlement mein mujhko kitna milenga". No visitation rights even after one year of application, no exemptions. Looks like even breed dogs have better respect than Indian husbands.

Finaly, when a man cries in court, sab kehte hai, drama karte hai, when a women barely managedd to shed a tear, the judge bends over and explains her lawpoints on how more she can shaft her husband., als the highly mobile pallu can fall of anytime ... (dont peek a boo ..)

The great Indian judicial sham, is a violations of human rights, a divorce takes years and in the meantime life becomes a big zero for unfortunate Indian male.

(Guest)

@RAVI ROCKS

...RAVI U REALLY ROCK AS U SAID REAL MEN DON'T ABUSE WOMEN.

VERY TRUE..!!!!

(Guest)

@ ravi rocks- very good post sir, such a good and encouraging postive post from a ma, u truely rock.

Meenal ji, lekha ji, roshni ji very very good posts. I really liked the way you all supported .

@ TAJOBINDIA - I read all the comments of this post, and after that i searched about SIFF, read alot then i called a known member of NCW himachal pradesh, just to ask if she has any idea about SIFF and members etc as she keeps going to chandigarh, knows alot about NGO's and other things. ( IF you want i can provide her name also )

what i came to know is, the special activists and advisers are men, in all the zones, but females attend the meetings and they very much support there family members . They meet and go for awareness etc, they also deal somehow, if not as advisers. Moreover after that i have checked the pictures of 1st anniversary of SIFF, and i could see a couple of aged females( ladies ) in those photographs.  This means they are part of the function celebration etc. Moreover AIMPF has ample of woman.  If anybody has doub regarding can check on google about SIFF , and check the photographs aswell.

After that i read what madam prasanjeet has written, and i observed she has written her MIL is a member of SIFF and she has strong political & legal connections. She has not written that her MIL is chairman or adviser, she has simply written her MIL supports SIFF as a member, and that is verymuch possible. If a lady is allowed to attend the meetings and gatherings, obviously she has contacts. Moreover she didn't mention that her inlaws gave any complaint information to SIFF, she just said they her MIL has contacts and thats the reason she was afraid of her power. Please read things carefull and then inter link . But unfortunately you misinterprated her and blamed her, and said bluntly that she is lying etc and you have checked everything, before checking atleast you should have read it carefully . But you attacked on her directly with your notice etc stuff, and but then she answered you that she has all the proofs.

Moreover tajobsir you have written that LCI is not about writing past stories, how can you say like this, everybody is free to share and express, at times even you post very illogical things and make funny remarks, which you are also not supposed to do. If you didn't like her story you should have ignored rather than insulting her. but you deliberately wrote her wrong things , and the debate started.

Kaveri (clerk)     27 February 2011

Even I Doubt my Hubby have joined SIF.. don't know what he wants?? neither taking me nor divorce me...

(Guest)

There is no point in lying on this forum , everybody is educated and can check things, but i have observed is everybody keep posting that we should not talk about genders it is about husband & wife and the biased law, but usually what happens is , whenever any female post anything on this forum , rather then helping her or answering her questions , some people start asking questions, come up with there doubts or claim all wives to fake and false, is it a VOMIT FRUSTRATION site or what ??? humands will vomit about wives and wives will vomit about husbands .

But usually men are attacking the females with insulting comments, like shareef ladki nai ho, koi nai hoti, sab false cases file kart hai, you are lying , this is fake account etc.

Then men like ARUP and MANKJIT KALRA start crying about females activists etc. I have read several threads where Mr Manjit Kalra has written who knows the other side of the story, in a sarcastic way, that hey lady iam not buying whatever you are saying so no sympathy from me. I feel he keeps copy pasting because he feels that only husbands suffers due to biased law. What kind of attitude is this ???? Iam sorry to say but you people might have suffered alot in your personal lives but that doesn't mean that you will abouse, doubt and insult all the females.

Jab ghat toot ta hai tab dono ko takleef hote hai, chahe husband ho ya wife. Gussa dono ko ata hai, dono ko rona aata hai, ghar dono ka hi barbaad hota hai. If you feel that only you are suffering then thats biased and no one will buy that.

(Guest)

Iam not able to paste the photographs , kindly tell me how to post a photograph. Then i will try and post those pictures where you can see the aged females, otherwise just check on google , SIFF anniversary pics, and you all will be able to see the ladies. I think salwar kameez ladies hi pehenti hai.   After my research i have posted my comments so that i can give correct information without any guesses.

Whomsoever has doubt can check it.  

(Guest)

@TAJOBINDIA - I would also like to add one thing, that you are a member of SIFF it means you have sympathy about sufferings and you stand strong against injustice. You fight back, if thats your ideology then why didn't you ask or helped prasanjeet ???? you should have asked her in a nomal way, you should have helped her by asking about the member, if you are against injustice then that should not be biased for only males . BUt i think you are biased just for males , you don't bother about the sufferings of a wife ( woman).  This attitude itself is unfair.  

This time you have shocked me sir, usually you never write such immature posts but this time iam astonished.

BATHINDA: There had been instances where husbands were accused of mishandling their wives but now, a few cases have come-up where the wives had allegedly inflicted cruelty on their spouse. If the complaints received by Punjab State Women Commission and the police stations in the area are believed, there would be many men who are being subjected to harassment.

Though the complaints are steadily increasing, women are still lagging behind in the spousal harassment cases. In 2010, the commission had received 1,390 harassment and matrimonial cruelty complaints out of which, 227 were from men. In 2009, 900 complaints were received and 78 were from the troubled husbands.

"We received about 10% complaints from men, accusing their wives of harassing them", said Gurdev Kaur Sangha, the commission chairperson.

She added, "The commission is meant for women. We find it hard to deal with the problems of men. Since some complaints are highly tormented, we have asked the complainants to register through their sisters or mother, so that we can help." When the State Women Commission did not accept the complaints made by three men, they approached the National Women Commission.

Kaur said that about 50% cases were settled with a compromise. "Due to a large number of complaints, Section 498 A was added to the Indian Penal Code and Section 198 A was added to the Criminal Procedure Code but there is no law to address the complaints made by men," said Gurmail Singh, a bank employee in Faridkot who had lodged many complaints to the police against his wife in the last five years. "These laws are being misused. Wives or the parents-inlaw make false complaints just for harassment," said Mangat Arora, an advocate.

Read more: In Bhatinda, number of harassed husbands on rise - The Times of India https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/In-Bhatinda-number-of-harassed-husbands-on-rise/articleshow/7584368.cms#ixzz1F7gJYhAG

SIFF is a Non Govermental Organization, which started as a small movement to counter false DV & 498A cases. The number of such cases had increased ten fold ever since it was introduced without much consideration by our incompetenat lawmakers. Though, it is prudent that really aggreived persons should use provisons of this law especially since physical violence is involved, this law should not be used as a law to blackmail the grooms family and become a money making racket.

Now please read, and dont jump at me, SIFF as a organization condones (disagrees) with all forms of violence. Women should be treated with respect and at no stage of married life should a woman suffer physical abuse. So I strongly beleive that SIFF does stand for ethics morality & strong family values. 

SIFF is primarily a forum wherein aggreived people can look for answers to legal tangles that they face at the hands of a greedy brides family, but that doesnt not mean that every man coming to the forum is right. The case has to be fought on merits.

You must understand, that hundreds of grooms, alongwith their aged parents have gone to jail, just on the basis of mere allegations of dowry. Even a murder convict gets bail faster than a 498A accused. Many brides familes are misusing this law and SIFF provides a platform to people to speak out against such draconian laws, which have no place in civil society.

SIFF is a self help group with no political afflications, and surely its not a blanket MCP organization.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 February 2011

" Men dictatorship won't work now. " - ms lekha.

- that is true.

now stop cry for dictatorship of patriarcle society. it is crocodile tear

" REAL MEN DON'T ABUSE WOMEN."

OW ...

THERE IS ANOTHER HERO!

" I admire Prasenjeet's guts to expose her inlaws publically."

SORRY TO SAY THAT ACCORDING TO THE STORY, Prasenjeet ALREADY DIVORCED AND THE SAID LADY IS NO MORE MIL OF HER (.Prasenjeet).

" NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER LOSE HOPE."

- AFTER DIVORCE WHAT HOPE IS THERE?

TO ABUSE SIFF?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register