LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Singh (Advocate)     29 October 2008

IN SUPPORT OF MAHARASHTRA GOVT. AND RAJ THAKREY

We all should support Raj Thackeray and Maharshtrian Govt. and take his initiative ahead by doing more... 

1. We should teach our kids that if he is second in class, don't study harder.. just beat up the student coming first and throw him out of the school.

2. Parliament should have only Delhiites as it is located in delhi.

3. Prime-minister, president and all other leaders should only be from Delhi.

4. No Hindi movie should be made in Bombay. Only Marathi. 

5. At every state border, buses, trains, flights should be stopped and staff changed to local men.

6. All Maharashtrians working abroad or in other states should be sent back as they are SNATCHING employment from Locals.

7. Lord Shiv, Ganesha and Parvati should not be worshiped in our state as they belong to north (Himalayas).

8. Visits to Taj Mahal should be restricted to people from UP only.

9. Relief for farmers in Maharashtra should not come from centre because that is the money collected as Tax from whole of India, so why should it be given to us?

10. Let's support Kashmiri Militants because they are right in killing and injuring innocent people for the benefit of their state and community.. 

11. Let's throw all MNCs out of Maharashtra, why should they earn from us? We will start our own Maharashtra Microsoft, MH Pepsi and MH Marutis to rule the world. 

12. Let's stop using cellphones, emails, TV, foreign Movies and dramas. Either James Bond should speak Marathi if he has to release his movies in Maharashtra. 

13. We should be ready to die hungry or buy food a 10 times higher price but should not accept imports from other states. 

14. We should not allow any industry to be setup in Maharashtra because all machineries comes from different states. 

15. We should STOP using local trains... Trains are not manufactured by Marathi manoos and Railway Minister is a Bihari.

16. Now, come all of us and take oath to this effect that we shall not interfere and will not let any one to interfere with any kind of business of Maharashtra and shall remain in Maharshtra till our Death. We keep aside the Consitution since its just a wothless book having unnecessary principles and from now on we shall follow our own principles of do or die for our nation "Maharashtra".

I ve not put on these extracts to hurt sentiments of any class or community but to look into the reality that we are all one and we cant be separated. We should understand the meaning  of the term "unity in diversity" which is loosing its effect due to selfish / good for nothing politicians.

Learning

41 Replies

Shree. ( Advocate.)     29 October 2008

Hi Indians,

Apart from opinion making, we need to come up with solid action points/contitutional plan of action against the sessionist speech and act committed by Raj Thakre in near future in interest of Integrity and Unity of our nation.

This is not just one day story but it has been repeated by him from some years in one or another form... If he thinks tht he will gain the popularity by his aggressive speeches then he is foolish as in last always constitution and contititutional method with humanitarian approach wins...

I request u all to wait and watch and if nothing has been happening then go for PIL against him and let law interefere with the act he has done... It is not in the interest of India but even in the interest of people of Maharastra as we know he is troubling ppl from other states then he must be troubling his neighbours in his own place and in his own ways

Pls come head to save India.............

You shall be astonished to know that a PIL filed earlier in the Supreme Court has been rejected citing a reason that it is only a matter of state administration and nothing else.

these politicians have nothing to with the "Janta" but they only make out that they care for them. even the bihari leadres are taking benefits out of the situation since they also are "POLITICIANS"  and have nothing to with the plights of junta but all they do is pretend to be the real "humdard" of the biharis but we know this is all fake. they are all same as leaders like Raj Thakrey.

the problem here is how could we get rid of these cheap politicians and thier sarcastic political agendas which themselves are unconstitutional, keeping in view the very fact that judiciary is not going to intervene in these matters.

Apurva Kumar (Practicing Lawyer)     29 October 2008

My friend you are absolutely right ,one more question i would like put to mr. thakrey that the house in which he reside would have been surely touched or made by the 'Bihari Labourer' he should immediately leave that house in support ot of people of maha. 

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     29 October 2008

Baal Thakrey befooled the Maharashtrians for a pretty long time. Now the nephew(Raj) is doing this pious job.The Maharashtrians must beware of such selfish politicians.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     29 October 2008

Respected sirs,

I beg to differ with all of you. The seeds of discontent were sown long back when states were formed on linguistic basis. The reason I am brief is I do not want to start a slinging match among ourselves. Let us restrict ourselves to Law and legal problems.

Sanjeev Dudhat (Lawyer)     29 October 2008

Yes I agree with Rajan. Raj Thakrey issue need not be of legal forum. Its a political issue not a legal issue. Law  is not enough to handle the situation.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     29 October 2008

With All Due Respect

I would like  u to appreciate some questions which r need to ask 

1. Who r responsible for not crating jobs or employment in their own region?

2. Mulayam Singh and Lalu Prasad Yadav both have enough Politics in their    States  and what they hv done so far in those years.

This is not only problem of white coloured job or employment for Maharashtrians but  it is also because of the people of UP and  Bihar ,Mumbai is facing crimes and population problems more than ever. If Maharashtrians can not speek English they are being insuled in Maharashtra their own region .Chhatrapati Shivaji encouraged the people from other region to built Maharashra strongly and also because he was having Broad Mind.

V all r educated professional people V should not run away from the politics. V all r directly connected with it.

So take it easy this is not harsh comment for any one please 

Dear Members ,

this is infact a problem of law and legal. Law doesnt mean to restrict itself to the Acts/ Statutes made but it s a continuous  process and changes according to the time when changes in society take effect. law is all meant to keep the society in peace and harmony.

I am not raising this issue to argue on the point because I have that understanding that it is unconstitutional and made out of nothing but  selfishness of some politicians. 

we should consider ourself as an Indian and not as marathi or gujarati or so. this is going to make a drastic degradation of India if not stopped at this point. we should speak up against it since this kind of political agenda is, in anyway, not benefecial for India.

has anyone evr thought that how could we, as being the whole India,  move on to be a developed country if we lose track with orissa, north india and the whole North East India. we cant do nothing if we dont progress simultaneously taking into account the plights of North East Indians as well as north Indians. they are also a part of this land and we shuld respect this fact.

I am really hurt with the fact that even the eduacted section of the society thinks otherwise. we are all one and the discrimination based on cast , religion, region should be done away with.

have you ever taken a thought over the issue what we get out of the whole issue..... nothing. we are not at the benefecial end of all these political dramas. but we are made as a tool in the hands of the politicians. Why raj thakre is not bothered about plights of farmers who have died due to starvation in other districts of maharashtra. I have never seen any politician who really cares for the public. no party even after throwing out all north indians out of MH is going to benefit the people of MH in anywy. the MH is going to ramain the same as it is.

the question is why we not get united to fight against these things. why we hang on to this filthy politicians. we believe what we hear from them.

its time now to open our eyes and take some collective action against these politicians. ( actually it includes almost all the par parties like RSS, bajrang , rjd, congress, bjp and others who are not at all concerned about about us but for their own sake. 

but who suffers, its us who suffers always. but why and till waht time we are to keep up with this situation?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 October 2008

Dear Members,

From Jurisprudence point of View,  law is a  process of  social engineering, and we can not divorce law from social problems as is happening in Mumbai. Certainly not all social problems are to be discussed in this forum but certainly we can not undermine the Mumbai issues, which has reached such a magnitude that needs to be addressed. With deep and keen interest  I am observing the debates.

Milijnd Kumar Dange (Conculting)     29 October 2008

Dear Friends,

Well what is happenning in Maharastra is very disturbing and not good for the country. This surely makes me think whether our great leaders had the foresight and vision when they agreed for partitioning of territories on the basis of Language.

The antics of Raj Thackery cannot be justified on any basis whatsoever. The fault lies in our democracy. The system does not have the guts to punish such destructive  elements in the society. Such elements should be nipped in the bud and if one can recollect we had the MISA act to tackle such elements. There is need for such legislation to isolate these characters for a considerable period around 1 year, maybe in Prision that too in a different state. the state should have a unwritten policy of keeping these persons busy in our infamous red tape by foisting as many cases as possible.  

I am myself a Maharastrain, born and brought up in Hyderabad. My parents have migrated from Maharastra. Presently my family resides at Chennai and I am posted in North East.I do wonder what if people from other states also start retaliation what will happen to the Maharastrains residing outside Maharastra.

For all we say good things about overselves, we Indians are Chauvinists and afraid to face the truth. We do discriminate on the basis of Language, Caste, Creed and Race. The examples are many and available in all the states including the so called progressive states. I dont think we should blame the politicians for this mess because majority of the Indians do discriminate on the basis of caste, creed and language.

I should say this type of thinking started with NTR in Andhra Pradesh who started talking about self respect of 6 Crore Andhras. The same USP has been adopted by different politicians in different way to create a political space for themselves. The rise of regional parties are also to be blamed for increase in such tendencies as their survival depends on this issue.

Having said all this I have to confess that the Maharastrains have a point a far as Railway Recruitment is concerned which gave a handle to Raj and his partymen to use it as an excuse. This has always been the problem with the politicians from UP and Bihar.

Is there any solution in sight, well the resounding answer is no, this is a cyclical problem, which will bring about a change on its own. A time will come when people will realise that they should do away with regional parties and their narrow agenda and think like INDIANS. We have no option but to wait for that moment to Come.  

Satyaprakash Sharma (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     29 October 2008

To a certain extent I agree with Rajan Salvi that root of this problem is creation of states on linguistic basis. With due respect differ with Rekha for her inference that politicians (only) from Bihar and UP are not doing enough for their own states. As a matter of fact, it is not just politicians from UP & Bihar but equally across India (save leaders like Modi) are of same species, i.e. sons of b*tches. I request her to tell us what these so called bhumiputra / Marathi origin politicians have done for rest of Maharashtra (excepting cities like Mumbai & Pune)? Also, has only Marathi origin people/leaders contributed for development and prosperity of Mumbai?

I completely agree with Mr. Assumi. In the circumstances like this it is our collective duty as students of jurisprudence to form reasonably sound collective resolution, endeavour to transform them into strong popular demand and compel the Government and its machinery to implement those demands.

In these lines, for the sake of unity and integrity of nation, I am of strong opinion that it be made compulsory for each registered political party that:-

1.     Each national level party must rotate its regional leadership from one region/state to another every 5 years (or other period);

2.     Each small/regional party must rotate/shift its area of activity (i.e. electorate) from region/state to another every 10 years (or other period)

3.     No small/regional party must be allowed to work in its own (declared) region unless it has been present and successfully worked in some other region/state for at least 10 years (or other period).

(Quantum of success may be worked out on the basis of popular votes received by it).

In this way every political party/leader will have opportunity (or say obligation) to serve and do good enough for each and every region/state of this Holy motherland and each one will have opportunity to complement  the shortcomings of another.

prabodh kumar patel (advocate)     29 October 2008

Hi

in my opinion                       

We are already facing a great trouble with the terrorism, and we are almost in an undeclared 'state of war' with the terrorist/maoist/naxalites instigated by our neibouring countries and in such a situation should we fight against each other over such issue of different states instead of fighting the terrorism.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 October 2008

Yes, the issues is getting better and better and bigger and bigger engulfing the whole nation. Please continue, after all its a question of National problem, and like me I am sure millions of Indians are observing this issues. Thank you all of you for your valuable contributions and expecting to expand this discussions to its logical conclusions.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     30 October 2008

Learned Members

I am not from Maharashtra or Bihar but have a view point on this  as  a citizen of India. Historically people used to move to places where there was food and water in abundance, in case of draught or flood some time community used to shift to different places (1000’s of examples in not only Indian but world history) other communities have always welcomed the needy with open arms and provided help in form of shelter, food and employment. This is not only applicable to men but animals also many wild animals shift to a safer place during floods, water shortage or fire in jungle. In present time we have to accept that opportunities in metro and much more then Bihar or Utter Pradesh so there is going to be a natural flow and we have to accept this.As per the reports on global warming many scientist are projecting a higher level of sea water due to higher melting of glaciers which might result in to drowning of costal lines across globe. In this scenario Shiv Sena or Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (if remain in existence till then) will suggest people to die or to ask people to move to safer places? Something which is not done by anyone is being done by you. If people go by your policies half of the people from USA should return back to their countries because there is a rescission in USA and they have fewer jobs. . So learn the positive side of living rather then sword of maharaja Shivaji. So my suggestion is to have a big heart and stop dividing people on the basis of religion, caste, area and give better and intelligent solutions to problems.

India is our country and all are our brothers and sisters,this is our national pledge and studied in schools,colleges.Did not Raj thackre studied in schools??then what he studied?How dare that he was beating our brothers of UP and Bihar.The government of india should ban such a parties and should be eradicated.The nation is one and no one can take advantage from the national interest of indians.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register