Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

So called ASTROLOGERS should be booke under 420 IPC

Page no : 2

(Guest)

And we know what happened to the whole of Humanity because Hitler had (Was it  AN ASTROGER of Indian Origin?) an Astrologer.And for that so caled renowned Astro-Judge did he gave the verdict based on Astrology or facts on ground?

We the Indians seem to be acquiring the most sought label of most educated superstitous people to the world. We have BABAs by the lakhs , Swamis by the hundreds , Acharyas by the nuber of stars , Gurus by the dozens and hundreds of thousands of astrologers to predict happening all around. And we claim to have largest Army to protect from enemies . Who needs enemy after having those enemies within.

(Guest)

Astrology has been commercialized. Original Laghu parashri sttes: Astrology is not deterministic but a guide as to how things might shape up for you .Who else except Brahma Vishnu Mahesh know with certainty as to what will happen in the future".

Hitlers astrologer was a Swiss astrologer named Kraft who predicted that in 1945 Berlin would be destroyed and Third Reich would end . Hitler was so furious that he sent him to gas chambers. You give me your birth details, I'll tell you things which only you know. Don't get shocked on learning that others can know you inside out merely from astrology.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 November 2011

If I do not know the medical science I have no right to say that it does not exist.  Till yesterday about 25 years back people did not know about AIDS but it was there.  For long astrolerges had been advising pregnant womane against coming put on ecloipse.  Now the sceintiest have discorvered ill-effects of the solar radiation at the time.  Till such time science had been criticing the same. astorology is a science no doubt. There has to be some explanation as to why many innocent persons go to jail despite best effort by competent laywers and the hardened criminal are on loose with the help of petty lawyers.  How does it happen that people escape deadly diseases like cancer and some perosn die of simple injury resulting in tetnus despite best possible help.  How is it that best designed ship titanik sunk while roten ships still sail. Scientitst never found to be slacking in their skill and efforts but still failed.  Can I say mean that their skill and interllect never existed  simp;ly because I do not know their sceince. Institute of Astrology at Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Delhi is largest institute in terms of No of students and majority of students and faculty are from engineering profession and even doctors.

(Guest)

In your case -

IT IS "  IGNORANCE IS BLISS'" 

Now resign from the current job as they may employ a few astrologers in stead.

Ex President Kalam must be invited to read this thread as his vision for 2020 is in real danger.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 November 2011

those who predict that under his/her leadership, their political party will come into power, should they be booked under ipc 420?

if so who will be booked after up election?

(Guest)

We are mixing up issues. Let us take on the Astrologers first.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2011

Ignorant person will never believe astrology to be a sceince.  One I also believed it as a hoax. I was surpised as to how a stranger who never met me could know so much about me. After studying this (though not very deeply) I was also surpised as to how could I know so much about a stranger whom I have nevere seen or talked to. Why engineers and doctors believe in this.  

1 Like

(Guest)

Astrology is like beating the bush as you are doing it now. Someone told your past and you started believing in astrology. Then you started knowing more about astrology and have become an ardent supporter of Astrologer. For discovering gravity Newton did not hide his face.Neither our own desi scientists who invented something unique.If you think that man who just by looking at you could tell your past known only to you ( not your parents , wife or children , friends etc etc) name that man , we will recognise his talent and at the same time put him on the gallows for indoctrinating an advocate of your calibre. So who stops you from naming him in public?

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 November 2011

how can u say astrology is fake?  

have you done any research to prove it's fake?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 November 2011

There is a reason for you to disbelieve astrology for having encountered the person who fake it or misuse it or from the failure of sunsigng forrecast in the news papers (which does not have a logical place in astrology). Astrology does exist even if you do not believe. Even doctors have written books on astrology. It is a suprise that a person as unpopular as JL Nehru could be the prime miniter by discarding most eligible and popular sardar patel. Answer is in his horoscope.  Why is it that the horoscope of every govt servant has a rajyoga? You better read somethingbefore taking a decision. It is a sceince as imperfect as medical sceince or architecture. If the titanic ship sunk that does not mean that marine engineeering sceince never existed.

(Guest)

People go to astrolgers at own will.Some astrologers advice to perform different PUJA.

Puja means prayer, prayer lessens one's pain and  give positiveness towards life.So I don't think astrology is cheating.

But demanding certain amonut of money with the committment that 100% result will be obtained in 24 hours/3 days(!!!!!) are certainly cheating.

(Guest)

Now look at the latest response. For her astrology is pujja to be performed advised by some astrologers.This is what bad education and so called religious teachings have done to us .

For Jai Mata Di- If puja was answer to all evils then 77% of our population would not have been compelled to live below poverty line( Rs 20 per day per person , that's the official figure) . Neither Anna nor BA BA Ram or Sri Sri Sri 420 were required to agitate the issue of corruption with LKA ,the Louha Purush and the PM -IN PERMANENT WAITING required to toil so hard to get that gaddi of PM in his life time.

Lets talk of facts in this forum.

(Guest)

I have seen you fighting for inclusion of Hindu religious texts by the Karnataka Education ( Sic) Minister. I know how you had researched that Ghagwat Gita to support such fundamentists to carry on and take our country to hell akin to PAKISTAN.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :haridas mandal
"
 We are mixing up issues. Let us take on the Astrologers first.
"

Haridas, I wrote some atrologer, not all.

Do you want to say that puja is harmful?For me puja is equivalent to meditation.

I request you to re-read my post.

(Guest)

None is disputing here about performing puja in the privacy in one'e domain. What we are worried about somebody claiming Astrology as being scientific and then you are mixing it with Puja. Honestly that's the whole problem. It is just like mixing business of selling untested Ayurvedic medicines with Yoga lessons as is being done by BA ba Ram and his team of Benias.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register