Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of religion

Page no : 2

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 November 2014

If you have a question open a new post. Do not enter a dialogue chain opened by another for a different post months or years ago.

Legally speaking one need not belong to any religion. But if the party who gives you the application form insists you will have to go to court to assert your right. Further if the application is for membership of a religious body or if the constitution of the body insists that members should belong to a religion then the body can insist that you fill up the blank space left for religion also.

There is no straight answer to your question.

kilimanjaro (md)     17 March 2015

Your concept of changing religion itself is wrong.

having a proof on a paper which says that you are a Sikh doesn't really mean that ur a sikh

ur faith must change , means once you totally start believing that you are Sikh and follow the rituals as required in Sikh religion , then u become one

kilimanjaro (md)     17 March 2015

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

If you want to convert to sikism go to Gurudwara. For conversion to islam got  to mosque. For conversion as christian go to church. For converting as Hindu come to Arya Samaj Mandir. Every time you want to convert.

It's not necessary to go mosque to convert to Islam 

convention in Islam is very simple

the moment you start believing there is only one god and prophet Mohammed pbuh as his messenger

you become a Muslim . It's all about you faith and if that doesn't change then it's not possible to convert to islam 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 March 2015

la ila illalla mohammadoo rasoolulla. Now I am a Muslim.

vishal   12 November 2017

I am Hindu boy. I want to convert to Muslim to marry a Muslim girl. I am ready to follow all the procedure.
please healp me

vishal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register