Proposal from a girl

Regional manager

Dear Sister Ambika ,

There is saying that  "MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN" whether love or arranged

It was no doubt heaven untill the birth of a child , thereafter in Laws & Mother  became mad,cruel and so on is in soceity ,cases like this are innumerable ended  fatal.

i can understand your DESIRE to make them live together. Are you sure with love and affection ?

I know men wanting to Divorce is  viewed with eye brows raised.

All the allegations made  all are may be under ill advise certainly to achieve some other objectives.

Like another saying that " After all a women behind every thing" may be the reason for all the cause of this situation..

Primerly to avoid payment of compensation , licence to marry again.. One can not escape maintenance . 

There is only one remedy that is TIME may change and reverse Therefore allow time to cure the situation.

Prevent man from madeness before he become cruel. let the proceedings AVOID antognising , agitating the husband. let the lady be calm.

My mother used to say that lady's are brone to suffer pains patiently.   [for your info I am 73 +].

Try and help the lady and child to carry on with their  livelyhood through certain institutions.

I suggest,  Spend your time in these lines if at all you want help the lady. [ KARMA SASTRA IN KAIIYUGA]

Total likes : 2 times

NA

Thank you Naranyanan Sir. I appreciate your concern for this couple and I thank you on behalf of my friend also.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x