Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 January 2011

" Article 15 COI is repealed "

difficult to repeal.

art 15 protecting 4 types.

a) sc

b) st

c) women

d) children.

- among those, i support protection of children only. 

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     25 January 2011

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO RAISE THE VOICE FOR CHANGE OF BIASED LAWS’S TOGETHER BY FOLLOWING :

SENDING REPEATED LETTERS TO PRIME MINISTER,LAW MINISTER,SECRETARY LAW, MRS.SONIA GANDHI, MR.RAHUL GANDHI,MR.L.K.ADWANI,

SPEAKERS OF LOK SABHA AND RAJYA SABHA,PRESIDENT,LEADERS OF POLITICAL PARTIES, LG, POLICE COMMISSONER,REGISTRAR OF COURTS,CHIEF JUSTICE OF HIGH COURT’S,CHIEF JUSTICE AND REGISTRAR OF SUPREME COURT,DISTRICT JUDGE AND SOCIAL ACTIVISTS ETC..

PLEASE SEND DETAILED REPRESENTATIONS TO THEM WITH IMPORTANT ARTICLES.

WE  HAVE SENT REPRESENTATIONS FOR CHANGE OF ALL THESE BIASED LAW’S AND HAVE RECEIVED DUE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ALSO AND THEY HAVE BEEN MARKED TO THE CONCERNED OFFICER IN THE MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE, SHASTRI BHAWAN,NEW DELHI

I REQUEST ALL CONCERNED / VICTIMS TO SEND REPEATED REPRESNETATIONS TO ABOVE PERSONS AND ALSO ARRANGE TO SEND REPRESENTATIONS THROUGH NEARS AND DEARS.SEND EMAILS,FAX,SMS ETC. TO CREATE A MOMENTUM.

I ALL ARE READY TO JOIN I CAN TAKE DELEGATION TO LAW MINISTER OR ANY POLITICION OR MINISTRY OFFICIALS.

IF DESIRED I CAN PROVIDE SAMPLE PETITION AND ADDRESSES

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     25 January 2011

THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION, u need to find a political solution, ask one party to support ur cause? is there one single party which dares to support ur cause?

1 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     25 January 2011

Dear Avnish Ji,

This is the only solution because once a momentum is generated then you can expectany or all the  political parties to raise their voice and support this issue after  seeing the gravity of the issue and number of victims/persons involved.

As they want support from masses they can't avoid issue involving masses and best way is as requested by me.

I have direct access to many heads of political leaders at appropriate time they will be involved but for getting their support we need to do ground work in the form of lacs of letters/representations /media coverage/delegations etc. to these people.

We all must deovote some time and money on this cause on daily basis. 

Thanks

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 January 2011

attn. mr bhaskar & ms kaur,

every one trying to remove this political and constitutonal mamth problem - in his / her own way.

everyone thankful for his / her own efforts.

a very little but positive signs i am seeing that now people started beliving that men are really dominated.

at bilaspur, some fourth class male staff demanded a commission for male, to get protection from exploytation, from female officers.

in indian culture, male and female both respects one other.

(Guest)

All these is things will not removes in future .

Men has created in past and now he suffers its time for other side to get benefit.As tajob said,Forget everything as these are contentious issues which may never get solved

In future many of us dont have any faith in  marriage.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 January 2011

in british reign, most of the common people thought that india will nver get freedom, a very few fought for freedom. but now india is free.

we can  say that today's problem must be removed tomorrow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register