LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haresh jamnu (GM)     14 January 2011

7/12 in Maharashtra

My cousin and NRI bought a plot of land in a society in Pune.  He got the 7/12 done but did not find time to build a structure.  Soon he decided to sell the land.  He found a buyer and informed society for NOCbut got a shock that his plot is now "Maharashtra Shasan" and the 7/12 does not exist.  How can this happen.  he now has two 7/12 for the same land.  What action can be taken now?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR COUSIN PURCHASED THE SAID LAND.THE OWNER SOLD BUT YOU HAVE NOT APPLIED FOR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP.SUBSEQUENTLY GOVT.MIGHT HAVE ACQUIRED THE SAID LAND FOR ROAD OR SOME OTHER PURPOSE,YOUR COUSIN IS  ENTITLED FOR COMPENSATION FROM THE COLLECTOR OFFICE AS WELL AS ENHANCED COMPENSATION AS PER MARKET RATE FROM COURT BUT CHECK IF THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAS ALREADY COLLECTED SAID AMOUNT THEN YOU HAVE TO FILE A CIVIL SUIT FOR RECOVERY OF YOUR AMOUNT..GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     14 January 2011

What is 7/12. I am eager to know more about it.

CHANDRASHEKHAR (ENGINEER)     14 January 2011

you can visit website  landsof maharashtra  created by mr deshpande. do inform me about this

niranjan (civil practice)     15 January 2011

You should get true copy of village form VI i.e. Record of Rights wherein name of your predecessor intitle is mentioned and you may also get copy of the entry by which the land is entered as govt.land  and then you can file appeal against the entry or against the order mentioned therein..

Jalaj Karandikar (Personal)     31 January 2011

Hi Vinayak,

someone said one can buy land whose father were “Ancestral Farmers”, we had around 10acre of land in Karjat, which went out of our hand because of under Kul Kayada of Gov of Maharashtra.

Although we got few installments from the farmer who was cultivating crops, but didn'tget full installments. Now I am interested in buying agriculture land on my name, we do not have the 7/12 extract with us, although the Kul Kayada document is with us which has my grand fathers name on it.

Secondly, if I want the land back what should be our course of action and what are the cnahces of geeting back.

How can I buy farm land on my name?

Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards

Jalaj Karandikar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register