Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Gopal (Project Lead)     05 January 2011

Agreement Valid

Dear Sir
My father has sold his lands in the year 2005 and retained 17 and half guntas since my ancestors been burried in one place and had a old house, so they made a agreement that after conversion of land they will register this 17 and half guntas on my father name and return our land. Since the agreement has the validity only for three years, and the purchaser was taking more time to convert the land, my father request for a fresh agreement, however the purchaser wrote a comment on the back of agreement in the year 2009 (after 3 years of the first agreement made) and signed and got the notary seal on it. But recently when my father met a lawyer he informed that since the agreement valids only for 3 years, the backside whatever the purchaser made a note and signed will not be considered. Is it true ? If yes, do we have any alternative plan, since the purchaser looks to cheat my fathers innocence.

The agreement letter is attached.  The agreement is in Local Language Kannada.

Regards,
Vijay Gopal.A

Learning

1 Replies

harinathk (admin / hr)     05 January 2011

Dear sir,

This agreement as been don by A & B. The tenancy shall be for a period of 3 years out of which 2 years is a lock as per legal advice one of our friend has advice to make a registration of the document . What is you advice.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register