Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

difference between removal and dismissal

Page no : 2

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     10 August 2011

A dismissed employee is not entitled for securing employment in the same organitaion in future whereas the removed employee is entitled for securing employment in the same organisation in future.

Sunil   13 October 2017

I was removed from service it was a mistake but govt dept gave me punishment of removal from service without debarred from future employment ..with all my pf and bank balance..i m just 25year old it was a mistake now i want to get new job..but i m confused ...plese tell me 1 ..what r the documents which i should get from my past employer 2 .what about my character certificate ..my character is still safe ... If i got selected in new job wht i need to keep in mind during interview and whatr thethings which i should described in my resume about my past employer

Sunil   13 October 2017

Is my character still safe..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 October 2017

all that is required is that you have to apply for the job fresh and record this employment in attestation form.

Sunil   25 October 2017

Thanks sir it means i just need to furnish detail of post experience (employment) . I have applied for two new jobs in which i have not mentioned my experience

Sunil   11 June 2018

I m select ed as clerk in state govt and i had not mention for experience bcoz it was not mandatory.. Now i have a question should i tell them my pran number which is still active.. Or should i apply for new pran and close my old pran

Sunil   11 June 2018

I m select ed as clerk in state govt and i had not mention for experience bcoz it was not mandatory.. Now i have a question should i tell them my pran number which is still active.. Or should i apply for new pran and close my old pran

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register