Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh (assistant)     20 December 2010

please help me out

Hi,

pleas any one suggest me i am very confused. I have buyed a plot of 200sq feet from my land owner. He ( Land Owner ) has a plot of nearly 2000sq feet where he building a chawl and selling rooms. i have buyed land and now I started buliding house on it.  In the name of proof I only have a agreement of sell and nothing else. should i required any process to do or any registration required for the plot.

As the size of plot is only 200sq feet does it required registration and if required then please if you can provide me address then it will helpful for me.

And if it is not required then what other requirement to be completed.

please suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 December 2010

To get the clear tittle youhave to get regd., sale deed in your name.  Only on the basis of the agreement of sale you cannot have the tittle deed.  Regn., of compulsory whether it may be 200 or more sq.ft.

1 Like

B.S. CHHABRA, (Advocate)     20 December 2010

If registration is not possible then you should get executed POA in your favour with affidavit of sale and receipt of money paid togetherwith condition that whenever you will require registration he would come forward and execute the registered sale deed in your favour and would put his signature and thumb impression wherever required without asking more money for doing all that. proforma of POA,AFFIDAVIT & RECEIPT are available at legallhelpp@yahoo.in
1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     21 December 2010

dont continue the construction till registration of saledeed.

MANISH (owner)     21 December 2010

R/members
A shop was taken on "PAGRI" amount   after making a handsome payment.This shop is under the ownership of a mr x, we are agreement of 3 years & says after 3years new agreements write of rent + 10% of rent  we are not writing to me pagri amont after  3 years ago  i contacted to mr x  for making payment of next monthly rent,they refused to accept it and replied  under so many apprehension of litigation etc.,what legal recource market pagri & rent near about 40-50%

above of my handsome amount

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register