Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RCR/ DIVORCE

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ author,

Whatever hell you do to your husband even though you can't win his heart. So,better annalayize the facts which has made your husband to leave you rather than just thinking -------------not to give him divorce at anycost.

If somebody want's divorce and other don't want then it will goes till SC.But going upto SC your desertion with Husband will be of so many years,that you will solely accept that it was the waste of my youth,money and precious life to live with your own reluctant husband.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN 2ND LIFE & 7 OOOOOOOOOOO JANAM ME TERE SAATH RAHOONGI BHALE MUJHE KHUSHI MILE YA NA MILE then you are fool out of nothing.

Even I can't understand sirf maang me sindur lagane se agar aapko legal wife hone ki khushi mil jati hai,then you can also do with or without divorce then why you are worried?

Dear mam  "NO LAW IS THERE ON EARTH SO FAR TO MAKE RELUCTANT COUPLE TO COHABIT WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT CONSENT OF EACH OTHER"

regards,

A sufferer........

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     01 August 2013

RCR by husband is not wise

RCR under HMA

498A__misused (Sec)     02 August 2013

I will not comment why he left you  :) you are better judge.

Filling RCR is ok as by reading your complete post , i can make from your messages that you are not dieing to save marriage , you are here because you dont have anything inhands to file false 498a or DV in your hand , You know your husband will proove his innocence at last .

Listen friends , Simple logic , You can not force someone to stay with you either a guy or girl .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register