Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swathi (Masters in IT)     14 December 2010

After husband's death how to sell the flat

Hi,

My husband passed away. We are having one daughter age 6 yrs. We purchased a flat with joint registration of me and my husband in Aug 2010. Loan we took is 40 lakhs and monthly EMI is 39000. Now i can't afford that much amount every month and I want to save the money for my daughter's education.

I want to sell the flat.Could anybody explain me what procedure i need to follow?  Do i need to get Succession certificate or Legal hiers?  And which one used for what purpose?

Waiting for the positive reply.

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

get a legal heir certificate and sell the property.  and transfer the property. it is enough

1 Like

Swathi (Masters in IT)     14 December 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. In Legal hiers certificate I think my name and my daughter's names are included( without my in-laws names - please correct me if i'am wrong).

Can I sell the property directly only me signing  for property transfer or I need to get permission fom the court  beacuse my daughter is minor.

Thanks in advance.

(Guest)

you are a natural guardian.  For the welfare of the minor as a mother you can sell the property.  That you have to sing the document as   for myself and on behalf of daughter

Swathi (Masters in IT)     16 December 2010

Thank you very much for clearing my doubts. First I will proceed for applying the Legal heirs.

Thanks.

akash (computer editer)     18 December 2010

you document not clear first clear ur legal heir . are get court diraction

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     21 December 2010

You can sale the property by signing for u and for ur doughter after entering the names in ROR.by the time u can contact the bank for the same for the sale of flat mortagaged to the bank its consent is required. you may get the purchaser who will get all banks liabilities it will save alot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register