Share on Email

Share More

Wife getting maintenance acc. to hubby's income becomes news

Page no : 7

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"
@Roshni

i am avoiding replying.....then listen.....i have better jobs to do....it depends on my mood whether i wana reply or not......if i find something interesting enuf to reply,then i do so...else i ignore.....and i adopt this attitude in all threads;not just this one

yes, its your right to speech and expression.Go ahead.

@Tajobsindia

Why are you take a side of these guys ?Auur aaap baar baar hema ko kyu yaad karete ho?Phele to aaap kisi aaur ko yaad karte the.(R.G)
"

Kushan ji, aap bhi to roshni ko defend kar rahe ho!...Be fair, or dont make such comments on others!..

Lets discuss laws and justice!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Roshni B..
" .tajobs...u r continuously thanking both of them..usually i have noticed u dont thank any member so often....

anyways,coming to ur statements taji.... tajobs u say "defend their takes"...i dont understand......defend as in????

am i standing in a court that i have to defend?are these 2 women/men any judges? the way u r talking,it seems all their posts are directed towards me...so u ask me to defend

neeays, FYI any1 will get curious why an old thread has been revived,and why one of "these 2 girls" said in one post "someone's avoiding answering these posts". if their ishaara is towards me,that i am avoiding replying.....then listen.....i have better jobs to do....it depends on my mood whether i wana reply or not......if i find something interesting enuf to reply,then i do so...else i ignore.....and i adopt this attitude in all threads;not just this one....so there's no need for u to cover up their statements by saying......"defend wot they say"...
"

Ha ha ha Roshni ji,

Why do you feel that everything is about U!...You are at full liberty to not reply and ignore all my posts!

You did not thank me even when you thank some others here often ;) Everybody has his own preference btw!...If my thots dont match with yours, you wont thank me ofcourse, would u????

Aapke FRIENDS ne bhi mujhe THANK nahi kiya :/just bcoz they are UR friends, ha ha! I dont feel at all bad about it though

1 Like

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     26 April 2011

Thanks for the Thumb down............ Respect your freedom of expression.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma .0-9837271758
"
FULL HIP HIP HURREY TO REJESH JEE....................

06 December 2010, 16:54  

Rajesh Kumar

Advocate

[ Scorecard : 4155]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

When a man work, he gets fruits of his labour. There must be absolute and unconditional right of a man on fruits of his labour. Fruits of his labour should not be distributed in the garb if such anti-men unjustified laws.
If some women, be it separated wife or divorced wife, or for that matter any other person cannot maintain himself/herself, state should give them maintenance. After all state is also run only on the taxes paid through fruits of such men labour.

"

Yes, Rajesh ji gave a solid argument!...If state is so much worried about these women, state should better maintain them on its own. Worst part is that it does not give the hubby tax exemption on this maintenance either.

In fact, these women favoring such maintehance should start supporting such women financially. Par nahi, they can easily get biased as they are not required to pay up anybody from their hard-earned money!...

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Mallik Karra
"
If i remember correctly... someone in LCI has posted a Judgement where in the hon'ble court said that in DV act relative of husband mean not only male but also includes female..... and people went praising it......

Just giving heads up & refreshing memory.....
"

You are right!

Roshni will be able to better learn these laws when she will be made a respondent in DV case inspite of being a woman!...Then she will even THANK my posts!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 April 2011

Bhai logo let us have a bet

1. Will admin. delete this post  now ?  - YES or No
2. Will a female writer cry foul soon to get this post deleted  - YES or NO

I place my bet on 2 more or less on 1 so what readers say :-)  

Anyhow let me come to the rebuttal part to

@ Last reply (due to bandwiddth limitation)

Hey bagwan...... dili ki devi .......emotions and sentiments bhi SC nahi maaf karta hai, galti nahi kar di inko thumbs up de ke aur yes good observation on my neglect to thumbs up folks here so can't I make up riding those missed bus aab kya........
‘Defend’ means dili ki devi it is your created post and you now made a comment (personal) to them so say something legal to them also na instead of personal comments is what I mean in Delhi's English hope this much Delhi's English you understood, If still have complain then you may notice I rarely comment personal stuffs here uskey barey mei nahi kahogi, kyu madam  aur bottom line apka eik legal comment sunane ki badi iccha hai kissi bhi fresh eik post mei jaror de dena and don’t complain then I will place a thumbs up immediately
J  
BTW 'curiosity' kutch jyada hai apko yeh mainey observe bhi kiya woh bhi legal forum mei that also ‘personal curiosity’ about members kyu ki yeh honest prosecution side ka que. hai aab defend karo apaney aap ko jaab mood karey toh……..nahi toh atleast now press thumbs up on my profile on encouragement given to ladies by lots of my posts here aab itna toh jisko ‘tau’ bulati hon yaha kaha sakta hai apko…………………

@ (ld.) Kushan

Badi yaad dilatey ho RG ki aur diya Roshni B ka dikha rahey hon kya baat kya yeh dono bhi ..............chalo jane do bhi LCI ke mahan kalakarooooooooooooooooooo legal batey kartey hai aab…………….
BTW this post has almost broken the most visible post record hai ki nahi Kushan
J 
Waisey bhi aaz Dili mei garami hai.........

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 April 2011

@ the woman who revived this thread

Look....talk sense to me!    dont argue insanely with me

reading ur posts repeatedly i was assuming u r this guy's sister and have revived it to tell readers that ur brother was falsely implicated.

whether u believe it or not,i had started to understand ur position,if wot u say is true....but the way u r challenging me repeatedly...i have no sympathy for u now...get this straight!!

if u have any basic intelligence in u,u shud have understud the title of this thread was not to "enjoy" at the cost of this husband...it was a mocekry on newspaper and the court for reporting such a news where a wife gets maintenance according to husband's income...as if a gr8 deed has been dun...whereas in reality,this shud be routine,ie,maintenance acc. to husband's income.....

only a news that is mindblowing shud be reported...this is wot i intended to say..

in all my past threads also i have showed my sarcasm to such news articles where an EMPLOYED cruel hubby's wife got Rs. 3000 monthly in DV Act,while the husband earned 90,000 monthly........

i never intended to discuss this husband's ( your brother's)goodness or evil....nor did i enjoy this pressure on him....

u being quarrelsome did not note all my posts in this thread and in so many other threads,where i have said that maintenence is justified only when the woman is aggrieved,else everyone will try to take advantage of biased laws..;u did not even read the last 2 yellow shaded lines at the end of this news,that it was a mocekry on media and the court...and out u came here to quarrel....so,if u have any sense....go thru all my threads and posts from day 1 of my joining LCI.....i have repeated that i favour only an honest genuinely harassed person..

i wud have written back to show u comapssion and true understanding...but u r so damn rude and uncivilised...that i have no sympathy for u now...continuously u r attacking me since the past few days,thinking i am weak for being silent.....is this how to misunderstand people and overreact in real life?if yes,then i can understand what trauma ur bhabhi must have undergone.....

i am not interested in any assignemnts u intend to give me...i have my own work to do..rather than doing a favour to a foul mouthed person.i wud have dun,had u been polite and presented ur ideas in a civilised manner

since u have already created an ugly fight...then listen!

u seem to have made an issue that marriage was not consumm. immediately after marriage...wot the heck!!

many couples consumm. 1 month after marriage...i know of couples who consumm. 6 months later...and are living v. happliy together....and have kids too....they know how to love,share and care like humans..before sharing their bodies.

by the way..how did u come to know so soon after marriage that they havent dun s*x?does ur bro. share his intimate details wid u?it seems u r a v. intruding person...

if u were sensible,u wud have advised them to visit a counsellor instead of making an issue out of it......have u ever dun a survey in india that all couples consumm. on 1st night itself?if yes,kindly post..

if my words dont convince u,go to any certified psychologist of ur choice and ask her......does s*x bring a happy marriage,or does a happy marriage bring a joyful s*x?u can post her statements here on LCI...but they shud be signed by her and certified.

i am not interested to argue on your attention gaining tactics...try ur luck elsewhere..

goodbye..

@chachaji(in humour)

u r talking as if i revived this thread and am going on fighting....how does it help if this thread gets closed...if somone has decided to do a web fight(read street fight) he will jump to other threads too....how many threads will the admin delete?

(Guest)
"

reading ur posts repeatedly i was assuming u r this guy's sister and have revived it to tell readers that ur brother was falsely implicated.

whether u believe it or not,i had started to understand ur position,if wot u say is true....but the way u r challenging me repeatedly...i have no sympathy for u now...get this straight!!

if u have any basic intelligence in u,u shud have understud the title of this thread was not to "enjoy" at the cost of this husband...it was a mocekry on newspaper and the court for reporting such a news where a wife gets maintenance according to husband's income...as if a gr8 deed has been dun...whereas in reality,this shud be routine,ie,maintenance acc. to husband's income.....

only a news that is mindblowing shud be reported...this is wot i intended to say..

in all my past threads also i have showed my sarcasm to such news articles where an EMPLOYED cruel hubby's wife got Rs. 3000 monthly in DV Act,while the husband earned 90,000 monthly........

i never intended to discuss this husband's ( your brother's)goodness or evil....nor did i enjoy this pressure on him....

u being quarrelsome did not note all my posts in this thread and in so many other threads,where i have said that maintenence is justified only when the woman is aggrieved,else everyone will try to take advantage of biased laws..;u did not even read the last 2 yellow shaded lines at the end of this news,that it was a mocekry on media and the court...and out u came here to quarrel....so,if u have any sense....go thru all my threads and posts from day 1 of my joining LCI.....i have repeated that i favour only an honest genuinely harassed person..

i wud have written back to show u comapssion and true understanding...but u r so damn rude and uncivilised...that i have no sympathy for u now...continuously u r attacking me since the past few days,thinking i am weak for being silent.....is this how to misunderstand people and overreact in real life?if yes,then i can understand what trauma ur bhabhi must have undergone.....

i am not interested in any assignemnts u intend to give me...i have my own work to do..rather than doing a favour to a foul mouthed person.i wud have dun,had u been polite and presented ur ideas in a civilised manner

u seem to have made an issue that marriage was not consumm. immediately after marriage...wot the heck!!

many couples consumm. 1 month after marriage...i know of couples who consumm. 6 months later...and are living v. happliy together....and have kids too....they know how to love,share and care like humans..before sharing their bodies.

by the way..how did u come to know so soon after marriage that they havent dun s*x?does ur bro. share his intimate details wid u?it seems u r a v. intruding person...

if u were sensible,u wud have advised them to visit a counsellor instead of making an issue out of it......have u ever dun a survey in india that all couples consumm. on 1st night itself?if yes,kindly post..

if my words dont convince u,go to any certified psychologist of ur choice and ask her......does s*x bring a happy marriage,or does a happy marriage bring a joyful s*x?u can post her statements here on LCI...but they shud be signed by her and certified.

i am not interested to argue on your attention gaining tactics...try ur luck elsewhere..

goodbye..

@chachaji(in humour)

u r talking as if i revived this thread and am going on fighting....how does it help if this thread gets closed...if somone has decided to do a web fight(read street fight) he will jump to other threads too....how many threads will the admin delete?

"

Well, I never actually argued with you , strange na!...You assumed that people are taunting on YOU. You assumed a lot of things!

Go again and check Roshni, I NEVER talked INSANE, perhaps u did!

You got aggressive too unneccessarily, you came back taking it all ON YOU!

AGAIN I WOULD REPEAT, remember in life "NOT EVERYTHING IS JUST ABOUT YOU"

As for your question HOW DO YOU KNOW.........: "well, a lot of people know about this case here"

I replied to you directly on only 1 matter, thats on your concern about identity of 2 girls here!

Go and CHECKKK all the old posts again and you will know how much personally "you" took things unnecessarily.

In the end, I would like to warn

" I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DIRTY WORDS!"....DONT FORCE PEOPLE TO PASS PERSONAL COMMENTS ON YOU BY SHOWING YOUR unnecessary GUILT..

and nobody is dying for your SYMPATHY ..!..you cannot provoke me by writing dirty things, I dont use that kind of words ever even with my closest friends!

(Guest)
"

goodbye..

@chachaji(in humour)

"

@ Roshni,

Who is uncivilized/ insane / uncultured is clearly visible here in your last post. I am wondering how you have taken all comments on yourself. And do I care about your sympathy ? What do you think you are that people will care about getting your sympathy ? 

Ha ha ha ... the wife even according to the article has alleged "showing p*rn" openly in the case, police station etc and you are talking about decency here ? BTW, when a case is well known and when intimate matters of a couple become case papers, they also become public documents and then "marriage is unconsummated" does not remain a secret anymore. And those are the words of the wife according to the case papers. If a wife claims "consummated" / "unconsummated" openly its boldness and if someone else discusses it, it becomes "shameful" ? And why would a brother / son not tell his parents / siblings if his wife who keps a marriage unconsummated instead blames him for not consummating the marriage in case papers ? Only the wife and her siblings / parents have the right to use the words "consummated / unconsummated" while the husband's family should be ashamed to even tell the facts ?

Come on, first ask yourself why you took all those comments on yourself and then ask me ! 

Now you have said enough, and infact I have to think why you are becoming so defensive about this matter. I am openly claiming that this is against right to equality and so I am commenting here, while you are taking it very personally. If you can't talk about law and legal provisions, better not speak. And its my right to revive any thread the way it was yours to quote any article randomly.

Regarding what would have happened to my bhabhi, well, the way you are falsely accusing us randomly for taunting on you, I can understand how you would be treating the people around you including your in-laws. And when people develop such a habit of false accusations, they can implicate others in false cases too.

You have the liberty to help my bhabhi. She will give you due credit for all help that you offer :p :p :p .... According to you, she is an extremely humble and thankful person :p ! Ohhh I forgot, you know her better than I do ... LOL ... To be frank, in all such women, I see her ! ... By SUCH, I meant all the people who know her so well as you do  ...

I know for some people personal bias and ego matters more than equality and justice. 

(Guest)

And let me clarify, I don't need your sympathy at all. You can give it  to those who can misuse that as well :).

If I revived this thread for sympathy, what did you start this thread for ? And such heavy maintenance matter would not be even fit to be a news for you but for another family it would be a matter of their life. So, if you don't think this should have been a news, you should have avoided posting it and if I feel this is a matter of law worth discussing, I will keep reviving it till the moderator asks me to stop.

(Guest)

Well..victims of law misuse are strong enough to handle such abuses!..these things can hurt only commoners who have never faced serious problems in life!

Anyway, lets get back to work!

Nobody is providing me with the judgments that i asked for

common guyz, find it out!

(Guest)

See the words you were using and see the matters that you have tried to dig. While only "consummated / unconsummated " was discussed and you had problems with it, you even started talking about *** life of the couple. Who was *** centered is clearly visible here and in the matter being discussed. It wasnt at all about whether they should have consummated the marriage ir not. It was about whether in an unconsummated marriage of 12 days, wife should be eligible for maintenance or not. Just see how you have diverted the whole matter and exaggerated a matter which was actually a discussion about the law provisions and equality. I can imagine you would be making very good case papers !

(Guest)

@Roshni,

You havent provided the judgements LiveAndLetLive asked for. Can you do the needful as a matured law discussion forum member ?

(Guest)

Keep howling you poor soul!

You lost the case.So you came to this platform  to gain sympathy.

Even if the judgement is posted,what will happen?A messiah will come and get you justice?

See,no one is paying attention to your howling!So no one is posting this judgement

So,post it yourself and be happy!Simple!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
Keep howling you poor soul!

You lost the case.So you came to this platform  to gain sympathy.

Even if the judgement is posted,what will happen?A messiah will come and get you justice?

See,no one is paying attention to your howling!So no one is posting this judgement

So,post it yourself and be happy!Simple!
"

Meenal at least check properly what Judgments i was asking for! Those actually dont exist!

Chalo forget about me, what makes you write such things like "You lost the case.So you came to this platform  to gain sympathy."

Seems you dont know about laws at all, the case has yet not begun for this party then how can they lose it.

And pray that they dont lose it, because if they do then guyz wont marry and gals will have to maintain themselves on their own throughout their lives AND that would surely make me happy as I am already maintaining me on my own!